• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Solid September, Ashburn, VA 9-26-2009

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
okay i'll do "I Beat Omni" mm's.

i'll let anyone challenge me to a best of 5. i'll play my hardest.

if i win, i get $5.

if you win, you can tell everyone that you beat Omni and that you're better than him. i'll vouch if anyone asks.

u guys should take it. you'll probably never get a chance to exact revenge on me again for a very long time.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

if i win, i get $5.

if you win, you can tell everyone that you beat Omni and that you're better than him. i'll vouch if anyone asks.

u guys should take it. you'll probably never get a chance to exact revenge on me again for a very long time.
I wanna participate!

lzulzuzluzuzluzlzulz~!!!~~!~!~~!~!!~!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wow, Omni that seems like a terrible offer. Omni considering yourself "not good" is kinda silly, since Brawl is mostly mind games. Practice is usually for technical stuff...some people can't be taught the mind games required for this game. (i.e. myself)

ClownOfGod

Smash Rookie
I have a guaranteed 3, maybe 4 people coming, but it's a 4 hour drive for us.. we may be late. But we'll be there!

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
Beta, if you provide 2 arcade sticks somehow, i would be glad to faceroll anyone there in 3S.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master

if i win, i get $5.

see id do it but i would destroy and i dont wanna do that to you D:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Seems that I have some secret updates:

1- Meep
2- Boss
3- Ninjalink
4- Junebug
5- Omni
5- P~S
7- Chu
7- MalcolmM
9- Sanoscy
9 - EE
13- GIMR
13- Deez

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Me and Shado got 17th. About 34 entered.

I still suck.

I think Malcolm is 7th

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
I don't even want to know how many burgers boss bought with that 2nd place cash.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Sano's MK is so ****ing sexy. He's the Metaknight I could never achieve to be.

Oh teams were:
1.) Omni and Chu
2.) Boss and P~S
3.) Ninjalink and Malcom
4.) Candy and Korn

I forget the rest. Me and Chu started in Losers bracket first round cuz Chu was late, but we worked our way to the top. It was awesome.

I lost to Meep and Ninjalink.

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
lol boss carrying PS once again.

oh well, at least his fgt a** didn't place in singles, probably lost his wiimote and nunchuck in his african rainforest he likes to call his hair, either that or up his a**

also lol at sin betting me he'd get top 5. why isn't this thieving piece of gutter trash banned from tourneys again?

junebug

Smash Journeyman
sanoscy is contemplating quitting the tourney scene for a while D: i'm trying to convince him not to.

5th in teams was GIMR and Takeover/Junebug and Sanoscy

lolz @ boss. next time it wont be so easy! i started reading your rolls a bit better 2nd match, im getting there. cut me some slack; you're too good. ;_;

EDIT: also, wtf happened to BMX + forte? D:

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol i loved how the only guy i didnt wanna play in winners finals i ended up playing ><. Glad i kinda remembered how to cg midweights in the middle of the game lol.

boss is too scary.

boss8

Smash Hero
sanoscy is contemplating quitting the tourney scene for a while D: i'm trying to convince him not to.

5th in teams was GIMR and Takeover/Junebug and Sanoscy

lolz @ boss. next time it wont be so easy! i started reading your rolls a bit better 2nd match, im getting there. cut me some slack; you're too good. ;_;

EDIT: also, wtf happened to BMX + forte? D:
dude calm down i was obviously kidding.....i was kind of in a ****** mood.....since know one really thinks i sandbag in past turneys >_>

Tourney was too good... though I got pwned by boss in singles XD
you still got that magic......notice this guy wasnt near me while i was playing malcolm.....as soon as he does i make a 3 stock comeback xD

lol i loved how the only guy i didnt wanna play in winners finals i ended up playing ><. Glad i kinda remembered how to cg midweights in the middle of the game lol.

boss is too scary.
dude meep your wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much fun to play in turney.....dnt be so tense though......just lighten up and actually have fun during the set.....thats mainly what i do...i mean its luigi fun *** character xD

yo step it up originals......aka P~S Candy Esoj Korn........

i wanna see us have all top spots next time...

Top Bottom