• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Solid September, Ashburn, VA 9-26-2009

meepxzero

Smash Master
haha boss i have fun cuz we both have chars that can kill real easily and were both playing risky up close. I just get frustrated when i mess up infinites thats all. Its same thing when i play azens lucario except i get even more punished if i mess up the infinite over a 100%

hova

Smash Champion
sorry but all the results are on HAT's computer. ill have him send them to me or have him post the results thread. either way great tourney glad everyone came out!!!

-greg

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
hey thanks for helping the Lions break out of there 19 game losing streak, Greg

you can pass that message on to Billy boy, too. haha

redskins suck

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMAO @ boss "no one thinks i really sandbag in past tournies"

i feel like sometimes you do, and lose, and sometimes you don't, and lose, then when you win you "weren't sandbagging cuz you were in a ****** mood"

that's lame as fuhck, and somewhat of a diss to everyone else who competes seriously

anyways props to junebeezy, def my current fav pick for hard work paying off, keep up the good work man.. and..STOP using metaknight >_>

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Wow, so, you call me a bandwagon Steelers fan....... such ignorance.

I am from Pittsburgh, so, I mean...

It's pretty lulzy about those DEADskins though.

MaD_3y3

Smash Cadet
Your mother's bedroom in Ft. Washington, MD =D
Of all the teams they could have lost 2, they choose the LIONS!!!! the freaking lions.....

Now watch every time someone brings up the redskins, first thought: "Oh yeah, they're the team that helped the lions end their THREE SEASON!!!! losing streak >_<

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
Of all the teams they could have lost 2, they choose the LIONS!!!! the freaking lions.....

Now watch every time someone brings up the redskins, first thought: "Oh yeah, they're the team that helped the lions end their THREE SEASON!!!! losing streak >_<
pretty sure it a span of 19 games, which is two seasons >_>

Top Bottom