• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Solid September, Ashburn, VA 9-26-2009

g-regulate

Smash Hero
hey idiots do me a favor and stop SPAMMING my thread. the next bit of non-smash related spam i see buys yourself a first round match with chu/meep.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Md/Va= troll capital of the smash world.

G-reg can japes, pictochat, and norfair be legal for c3?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Stop being racist and team with seagull!

I sure as hell would if I wasn't teaming with lil b.

<3

=3
Racist? How is beta being racist? I'm white as ****. I'm the whitest member of md/va. I'm confused. Spacies are generally bad in teams, but I use mk and rob in teams =O.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Racist? How is beta being racist? I'm white as ****. I'm the whitest member of md/va. I'm confused. Spacies are generally bad in teams, but I use mk and rob in teams =O.
Lulz because I didn't know the reason why Beta wouldn't team with you other than spacies teaming.

Hey Greg, what are the policies on hacked wiis?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I came from rural Carroll County.

I'm whiter than you.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Lulz because I didn't know the reason why Beta wouldn't team with you other than spacies teaming.

Hey Greg, what are the policies on hacked wiis?
id prefer you dont load brawl through homebrew. just load it normally. any hacked wiis with custom textures can be reloaded normally by request of anyone who has to play on it.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
OK so TheTantalus isn't going to this, but is anyone else planning on bringing a laptop? If anyone has Tio on their laptop and wants to let me use it for the tournament, it would be much appreciated. This way i can just sit by the microphone and call matches. Thanks!!

Alexis.

Smash Rookie
noooo why is tant not going

that is my booooo baby boooooo

<3333333 love you tant forever

g-regulate

Smash Hero
So i have nearly confirmed that there is not only 1, but MULTIPLE special guests coming to this event, from MULTIPLE regions of the country! Who could it be?

GET EXCITED!

Top Bottom