• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Solid September, Ashburn, VA 9-26-2009

meepxzero

Smash Master
neo/hat i dunno if i can get you two. I have to go back to silver spring thursday to get an oil change and if i go back to bmore its outta the way. Try and find someone else to get you. I dont mind doing it but im probably gonna ask 8 bux ea for gas money cuz its pretty out of the way.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Why is everyone thinking there teaming with Neo? lol... well see who Neo ends up teaming with on Saturday :laugh:
No one said theyre teaming with Neo. I put a pic up referring to Keanu=Kenny; not Neo.

and we'll see how far neo and his teammate go..... xD
LOL, so tru and to think Neo ditched Hat for his current teammate. LOL AGAIN!!!! Neo be huffing too much grass. LOL YET AGAIN!!!

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Another Lukky??? Uh Nah 1st of all im not that black. And 2nd of all I can actully become good. Not just stay the same for 2 years??? lmao

g-regulate

Smash Hero
just a reminder everyone get here before NOON!! teams will begin shortly after. can't tolerate late people because we'll get kicked out later!

Top Bottom