• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Presents: Brawl Tournament - Ashburn, Virginia - May 25th, 2008 (Sunday) -11AM

Melee the Saturday night at the lockin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Anyone on the way from Carroll County need a ride to this? I got a lot of empty seats in my car and I need some gas money, or I might not be going. This is too far for me to really justify driving there alone.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Why is Corneria not on counter pick there is nothing wrong with that stage?
D3. Unless we get an infinite soda rule, that stage needs to be banned.

Infinite Soda Rule: If you're stuck in an infinite, you can invoke this rule. Whoever stuck you in the infinite needs to buy you a soda that you can drink while you're getting your *** kicked. Can only be performed once per set.

Velocity

Smash Lord
D3. Unless we get an infinite soda rule, that stage needs to be banned.

Infinite Soda Rule: If you're stuck in an infinite, you can invoke this rule. Whoever stuck you in the infinite needs to buy you a soda that you can drink while you're getting your *** kicked. Can only be performed once per set.
walks off should be banned minus the temp ones but corneria is fine just ban it or dont go down there theres plenty of options character options too

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't like stages that promote camping anymore than brawl already does.

I saw several counterpicks there last tournament where players simply stood and waited while time ran out, while you can do this on a lot of stages corneria's design promotes it.

Khronox

Smash Rookie
Wow, I need to get on these forums a little more often. I just heard about this tournament earlier today. If there are people around me I know, I'll try coming out as well. I should also be able to bring a Wii and game.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
nah spectator fee was a flat 5$ last I saw, you pay that instead of venue.

It may different this time, I'm not sure so don't quote me on that.

hova

Smash Champion
I live in clarksville near columbia, hit me up on AIM: mcabreact

or call my cell 443-538-4822

I could pick you up Saturday morning/afternoonish, but you would have to crash at my place Saturday night

I also wouldn't be able to take you home after the tourney

so if you don't mind playing a bunch of brawl/mario kart, sleeping on a sofa and can find a ride back.... :dizzy:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
echo, lots of chars have infinites against the wall, and that low cieling favors a lot of chars especially. I found out dk on corneria can infinite CG against the bottom too o_o

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I could pick you up Saturday morning/afternoonish, but you would have to crash at my place Saturday night

I also wouldn't be able to take you home after the tourney

so if you don't mind playing a bunch of brawl/mario kart, sleeping on a sofa and can find a ride back.... :dizzy:
not at all, im there give me a call tonight to make plans

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
will there be RR pools? i'm debating whether to bring my inexperienced friend and pay his entry

boss8

Smash Hero
I'll try to come, and I'll try to bring FOB with me.

BOSS TEAM!?!?!??!
:(:(:(:(:( sadly i can't make it bro i can go to cyberden...but not C3.....**** this sucks sry man....i would team with u at cyberden if u came...and any other turnament....ughhhhh.....:urg:

not but seriously we do need to team sometime....we have a shizz load of turneys coming up so yea lets try to make it to others but i can't make C3.....for the simple fact i hafe to stay home and babysit......***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom