• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Presents: Brawl Tournament - Ashburn, Virginia - May 25th, 2008 (Sunday) -11AM

Melee the Saturday night at the lockin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Tope I understand that you can't always do pools but please do if you can. I am bringing some guys with me that aren't that spectacular and it would be good if they can get a few matches in.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Pools take too long.... plus people can see your gameplay b4 their turn. I don't really like it that much. you should try and get crew battles in there. That would be fun.

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
oh, ****. This started at 11 am.
I woke up this morning to look up the details and drive down there, but it looks like it already started =/

I am used to tournaments beginning at like 2pm ugh.
I'll try to make it to the next one.

Vist

Smash Champion
had to miss out on another c3 =/ probably wouldve been able to come for at least teams if I had more money. ill almost definitely be at cyberden next sat though so I'll see u all there

Vicente

Smash Cadet
Wow was I the only one picking RANDOM lol? I just find it a lot more fun to be able to play and screw around with a lot of different characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom