• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.Falcon vs Fox??

DrewB008

Smash Lord
haha i watched that, it wasnt even close to 7:30 it was a pretty normal match

anyway though im just bein mean dont worry about it, like i said dramain it up

also dont say no comment then comment, it makes you seem foolish

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'll probably apologize to Juke if I see him. I shouldn't have gotten that mad with the hardcore camping. Sigh I need to work on that crap

brinstar vs. SS would be fun ^^ dunno if he does MMs though, does he?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
ok Canada is probably one of hte strongest crews. KK, bam, Raynex and unknown are probably better than 90% of the US. yeah i said it.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
fun=getting ***** now a days?? lol thats a pretty risky/crazy money match man but i guess if u want it...idk if he does mm's. i doubt it. i dont know him and im from the ec but to me it seems like he's a really humble guy, i doubt he would...

pockyD

Smash Legend
being better than 90% of the US is no feat

any player on any of the USA crews will be better than 90% of the US, easily

and i don't think SS does MMs either. hell, he barely even talks

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Drama....it's better than talking about something useful.

Losing a set to someone once doesn't making that someone automatically better even if it was a set. Though you were kidding, I imagine more I beat someone in this set will be posted soon.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I was pretty angry with Juke actually. It's why I wanna apologize lol I have to get better with that, it really ***** me when my attitude takes such a bad turn. He was camping the platforms on DK64 really really hard.

Brinstar is always fun though and SS is where I got the idea to start using the stage with various chars. I'd love to at least friendly him there xD I'm a big fan boy of his, even if no one around him knows what combo DI is.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
lol hes on of my favorites too. i dont think going spacie vs him there would be good lol, like marth or sheik or something would probly hurt him since theres like no good marth/sheiks in the wc that i can name lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Are you talking about 90% of good players or 90% of competitive players?

Or are you going so far as to referring to 90% of the West Coast reps?

PB&J

Smash Hero
first of all c@sh mooney your an idiot for hating and doubting your own state..second of all keepsppedn is second best in fl and did not quit

I SPOKE TO SHIZ ON THE PHONE TODAY AND HE IS GOING TO GENESIS..ALL HE IS GOING TO DO IS PLAY WITH HIS LIITLE BROTHER KEEPSPEEDN FOR LIKE 2 DAYS AND BE EXTRA **** AGAIN

on another note

lambchops,colbol,hbox,rockcrock,and qdvs vs scar,eggm,vanz,hbk, reno..

it would be fun to watch but honestly i think fl will still win ..as you can see i didnt put keepspdn on there because he is on the same level as his brother shiz but idk..this is only predictions

another thing south will beat west coast there are to many players that will give mango some trouble and after he is gone and lucky because he is cool too..it would be ****

C@sh mooney ...stop underestimating your own state...everytime they go to a big tourny you can see they always take each other out so what ever...canada is good ..but better than the south..you guys need to travel in whole sometime then we can talk...its kinda funny though

midwest is a good crew too

all of this means is

regionals at genesis are going to be sick

and homefeild advantage is nothing in smash unless your m2k no one cheers for him besidels like 2 out of plenty each tourny..its kinda dumb..he still ***** anyway

OH AND DONT RESPOND LISTEN TO CASH MONEY ABOUT ANY SMASH THEORIES

DrewB008

Smash Lord
home field advantage matters in the sense that wc players dont have to pay $250 just to fly to the tournament, so they'll probably only be missing 1 or 2 players they would want to use

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
first of all c@sh mooney your an idiot for hating and doubting your own state..second of all keepsppedn is second best in fl and did not quit

I SPOKE TO SHIZ ON THE PHONE TODAY AND HE IS GOING TO GENESIS..ALL HE IS GOING TO DO IS PLAY WITH HIS LIITLE BROTHER KEEPSPEEDN FOR LIKE 2 DAYS AND BE EXTRA **** AGAIN

C@sh mooney ...stop underestimating your own state...everytime they go to a big tourny you can see they always take each other out so what ever...canada is good ..but better than the south..you guys need to travel in whole sometime then we can talk...its kinda funny though
No I'm not. I just don't like Florida. Not the community, but the state itself. I'm pretty sure I talk to Benny a lot more than you do too, lol. He definitely quit and is too busy making music, hanging with his gf, and doing school stuff/work to play smash anymore. I doubt he cares about smash anymore. But then again, I'll give you, PB&J, the benefit of the doubt like I did at TO4 and assume you're right.

Like you said Shiz was guaranteed coming to TO4? But then I responded saying I doubted he would. lol. Go figure. I think Shiz will go to Genesis too, though, so we'll see. Hes also very busy, and only plays at home when he can. He only went to that tourney in Miami because 1. Chu Dat was going, 2. Uber Ice was going so he was able to do team with somebody he knew, 3. a lot of people wanted him to go since it wasn't really that far off

No. Whats funny is how you keep mocking me and acting as if I have no idea what I'm talking about, but that's completely the opposite of the truth. Half of the time I'm either trolling and really bored, or actually being serious. If you're not an idiot, you can see this. If you wanted to talk to me about this, then you should have done it at TO4. I'd more than gladly explain why I can't stand FL.

I'm not underestimating my own state. if you knew what I say about FL, you wouldn't be saying I do. FL is basically all the South has as far as good players. Then there's like one or two from every other region in the south. It sucks ****, but oh well.

and homefeild advantage is nothing in smash unless your m2k no one cheers for him besidels like 2 out of plenty each tourny..its kinda dumb..he still ***** anyway
And you're calling me an idiot? lol.

pockyD

Smash Legend
news flash: no one actually cares which of you two last spoke to dashizwiz

and as has already been clarified, i meant home field advantage with reference to potential attendance... but you really don't think pressure matters? as someone who has probably never played a pressure match (not a real knock; i haven't either), i'm not super surprised, but ask even someone like scar whether pressure makes a difference in your play, even if it's just a first round pools match where you know you'll advance anyway regardless of the result

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
news flash: no one actually cares which of you two last spoke to dashizwiz

and as has already been clarified, i meant home field advantage with reference to potential attendance... but you really don't think pressure matters? as someone who has probably never played a pressure match (not a real knock; i haven't either), i'm not super surprised, but ask even someone like scar whether pressure makes a difference in your play, even if it's just a first round pools match where you know you'll advance anyway regardless of the result
I can agree with that. I never cared in the first place :laugh:

Obviously the all knowing PB&J, from the glorious south does not think that matters.

forward

Smash Champion
West Coast will win the regionals at Genesis. There are so many reasons. Home field advantage, all the top WC players in attendance, EC missing at least 1 key player. Mango.

Crew battles are not sets, it's not a race to 2 or 3 or 4 wins for each player, it's one game. In one game, ANYTHING can happen.

If the S ranked WC players can hold it down trading stock for stock with the EC S ranked, and not let another M2k @ OC3 happen (we need drephen rofl), then I think the WC A rank players can pick it up and beat the remaining EC players.

Plus, I'm still not convinced that the new EC S rank line up of Cactuar, Jman, Scar? and others can hold up against the WC top players. The EC will need their old school giants to get back in shape if they hope to win.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
another thing south will beat west coast there are to many players that will give mango some trouble and after he is gone and lucky because he is cool too..it would be ****
lolwut?

Are you serious?

Like, South's top 5 or so might be even (I don't think so, but PLEASE let's not argue about that for now), but like, who else do they have? West Coast fills its bottom slots a LOT better than South does.

Also, you have no clue how good Mango is.

Do you even know who else is on the WC's crew? Forward, Taj, Wobbles, SilentSpectre, Zhu, Lucky, King? Probably even HugS and Ka master.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
West Coast will win the regionals at Genesis. There are so many reasons. Home field advantage, all the top WC players in attendance, EC missing at least 1 key player. Mango.

Crew battles are not sets, it's not a race to 2 or 3 or 4 wins for each player, it's one game. In one game, ANYTHING can happen.

If the S ranked WC players can hold it down trading stock for stock with the EC S ranked, and not let another M2k @ OC3 happen (we need drephen rofl), then I think the WC A rank players can pick it up and beat the remaining EC players.

Plus, I'm still not convinced that the new EC S rank line up of Cactuar, Jman, Scar? and others can hold up against the WC top players. The EC will need their old school giants to get back in shape if they hope to win.
Thank god you stepped in, lol.

Scar isn't an S rank player yet

sorry Bob!!! =(

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Mango has spoken about forward speaking.

In all seriousness though, someone show Scar this thread again. About five pages back, he was talking about how WC vs EC was going to be unfair and a blowout.

He continued and said that all four (M2k, PC, Jman, Cactuar) of EC's giants were better than Mango.

PB&J

Smash Hero
the grat cash mooney has spoken...jman is extremely good these days he actually goes even with m2k so lets just put his skills up there..and pc is **** cactuas is ****...

of course my boy forward is monster..but zhu 's falco doesnt impress me that much..im not saying he suks or anything but he isnt as good as others mentioned...m2k is going to take like alot of stocks so is jman and pc...cactus is a very solid all around player and can stack up to most top players..wobbles and taj are good too..but what ive seen my little jesusfernandez do..made me a believer and i always thought jman was good even before pound 3

anyway.....when it comes to pressure-Keepspeedn and dashizwiz dont really get affected like other top players..they are robots with ai

crews are going to be insane

what character is mango going to be playing..hopefully fox or puff...idk

will see at genesis

forward..u still going to final round 12

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Aww this thread is slowing down, I was hoping for more people spitting out hypothetical match-ups and takling about how **** they would be.

:(

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, CEO AND FOUNDER OF MEN'S WEARHOUSE. THE EAST COAST WEST COAST CREW BATTLE WILL BE THE MOST BITTER, BLOODY BATTLE SINCE THE BURNING BOWELS OF BEELZEBUB BURST OPEN TO MEET MY BURGEONING BALLAST OF BELLIGERENT BOMBARDMENT LAST TUESDAY.
AS AN ARMCHAIR PHILOSOPHER AND SCHOLAR, I SHOULD NOTE THE SOCIOLOGICAL SYMBOLS OF THIS SMASH BROS SORTIE. MANGO IS THE NOUVEAU RICHE THAT THE WEST COAST HAS COME TO REPRESENT. HE IS LIKE UNTO A NOT-GAY STEVE JOBS. MANGO, LIKE MY PEN1S, WILL BE A HARD OPPONENT.
THE EAST COAST ELITE, WHO HAVE BEEN IN POWER SO LONG, REPRESENT OLD MONEY, EXCEPT FOR PC CHRIS, WHO REPRESENTS AGRICULTURE OR SOMETHING. THEIR CULTURED PEOPLE PROUDLY PRODUCED THE OIL AND STEEL THAT PLACED THIS PILE OF PROVINCES ON THE MAP AS A PEERLESS POWER. THEY ARE LIKE UNTO AN UNDEAD JD ROCKEFELLER, ANDREW CARNEGIE, AND JOHN PIERPONT MORGAN.
THIS WILL BE A TITANIC TANGO, TELLING A TORMENTED TALE OF CLASS STRUGGLE. THE CREW BATTLE WILL BE SO COURAGEOUSLY CUMTASTIC THAT EVERY CLEAR-EYED COURTESAN IN THE COUNTRY WILL BE CALLED ON TO COMMEMORATE THE CONSUMMATE COMBOS CAREENING OUT OF THE CONTROLLERS. THERE WILL BE MUCH ORGASMING. I GUARANTEE IT.

PB&J

Smash Hero

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, CEO AND FOUNDER OF MEN'S WEARHOUSE. THE EAST COAST WEST COAST CREW BATTLE WILL BE THE MOST BITTER, BLOODY BATTLE SINCE THE BURNING BOWELS OF BEELZEBUB BURST OPEN TO MEET MY BURGEONING BALLAST OF BELLIGERENT BOMBARDMENT LAST TUESDAY.
AS AN ARMCHAIR PHILOSOPHER AND SCHOLAR, I SHOULD NOTE THE SOCIOLOGICAL SYMBOLS OF THIS SMASH BROS SORTIE. MANGO IS THE NOUVEAU RICHE THAT THE WEST COAST HAS COME TO REPRESENT. HE IS LIKE UNTO A NOT-GAY STEVE JOBS. MANGO, LIKE MY PEN1S, WILL BE A HARD OPPONENT.
THE EAST COAST ELITE, WHO HAVE BEEN IN POWER SO LONG, REPRESENT OLD MONEY, EXCEPT FOR PC CHRIS, WHO REPRESENTS AGRICULTURE OR SOMETHING. THEIR CULTURED PEOPLE PROUDLY PRODUCED THE OIL AND STEEL THAT PLACED THIS PILE OF PROVINCES ON THE MAP AS A PEERLESS POWER. THEY ARE LIKE UNTO AN UNDEAD JD ROCKEFELLER, ANDREW CARNEGIE, AND JOHN PIERPONT MORGAN.
THIS WILL BE A TITANIC TANGO, TELLING A TORMENTED TALE OF CLASS STRUGGLE. THE CREW BATTLE WILL BE SO COURAGEOUSLY CUMTASTIC THAT EVERY CLEAR-EYED COURTESAN IN THE COUNTRY WILL BE CALLED ON TO COMMEMORATE THE CONSUMMATE COMBOS CAREENING OUT OF THE CONTROLLERS. THERE WILL BE MUCH ORGASMING. I GUARANTEE IT.
pretty beast

Scar

#HarveyDent
What am I wrong? Should I bring links of their AMAZING DI and whatnot?
lmao I was watching mango vs lucky grand finals... OOOMG WC DI EVERYWHERE
Plus, I'm still not convinced that the new EC S rank line up of Cactuar, Jman, Scar? and others can hold up against the WC top players.
I am definitely in the B rank but that's my point, I think that EC "B" team would beat WC "A" team. Our lineup is stacked down to like our 15th best player and I think we'd all be comfortable sending in like our 16-20 players vs your 11-15 guys.

But yeah very valid about the fact that it's only one game, one player choking or ****** or a really good/bad counterpick can change the entire crew battle. Nothing is for sure. Besides the fact that our lineup is better. <3
He continued and said that all four (M2k, PC, Jman, Cactuar) of EC's giants were better than Mango.
Nah I never said that, I think they're all on or at least around the same skill level. The only thing is that there are 4 of us and 1 of you. Doesn't sound like a fair fight IMO.

Top Bottom