• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.Falcon vs Fox??

PB&J

Smash Hero
He´ll probably go Falcon, Fox and Puff.
if u guys want to see a sick falcon from venezuala look at this pinks falcon..it is sick..juan when they heck re u coming back to america..

on another note

reno..hbk beating lambchops is pretty funny

and eggm beating hbox

hbox is way better than he was at ga..if u ask me he just got lucky in ga but now is pretty solid..and fl woudnt need xif because all those players listed are better than him..your still my boy though ...i guess u can see what would really happen at genesis

and speaking of lucky i like the way he plays his fox plays like me but more **** so i approve

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The most recent time they played was at FAST1, not TGMT. Eggm 4 stocked hbox game one, and 3 stocked him game two. He was just a lot more campier is all.

Elam is awful vs marth. This is a known fact lol.

PB&J

Smash Hero
thats y he had a close game vs m2k @event 52..shut up mooney...chops is way better against marth now..ur so funny..calling him elam..lol

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
hbk and eggm went about even from what i saw... and eggm has m2k experience so that says alot.. hbk is good..
chops will probly have a pretty hard time against hbk

PB&J

Smash Hero
i think it was a decently close tournament set actually

i might be wrong though
it was a set..and lambchops is better thaan eggm so..him having m2k practice doesnt mak u better at the marth match up ..plus they play differnet so if hbk does good vs the great eggm doesnt mean he would do good against chops..hbk is pretty good though but i still vote for chops because he learned the match up pretty good during event 52

and cash mooney stop hating on your state please u live there..get some real friends and mabye u wont hate it stop hopping on every other state's bandwagon bus ....BESIDES YOUR OWN

if u hate fl so much move or something doesnt make sense fl is a fun place and every smasher that ever been there or any person will agree..i just dont get it

umm fox beats falcon for thread topic-i was playing my friends falcon with my fox beasting yesterday..i just hate when falcon gains momentum he is like annoying but i still love playing him..and i like falcon dittos these days

back to Hbk vs chops

it probably will be close since they are both good players but hbk will have to be on his a game ..and im sure he will

genesis,final round 12 and herb is going to be sick

scar are u going to herb

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i think it was a decently close tournament set actually

i might be wrong though
I was watching that match. I think it was a pools match.

It was 1-1 and M2k counterpicked chopz to Yoshi's. Then Chopz went crazy **** mode and got M2k down to his last stock and almost won. He was playing like a he was possessed in that set, I remember it clearly.

At first there was no one near the tv, then people started gathering because they heard chopz was actually taking on m2k. epic epic epic

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
and cash mooney stop hating on your state please u live there..get some real friends and mabye u wont hate it stop hopping on every other state's bandwagon bus ....BESIDES YOUR OWN

if u hate fl so much move or something doesnt make sense fl is a fun place and every smasher that ever been there or any person will agree..i just dont get it
lol

You know I'm from New York, and New Jersey, and PA, and a few other EC states. Its clear why I would support the area I've lived in for 14 ****ing years over some place I was forced to move to, like Florida. Its warm, mucky, the people here suck, the schools are ********, gas here is at least 30 cents more expensive at the most. I also live two hours from ANY smasher, the closest ones are at least an hour away, and I don't mean round trip. My set up also got stolen at FAST1. Everything was fine back in New york though. And I won't go into more detail. All of my family is on the EC as well, but none of it is here, aside from my sister and her few kids. Moving is not an option.

And then the community. If you didn't read my post, I had nothing against the community at all. Florida has an amazing community for smash, and some really awesome people, like QDVS, The cake eaters, all of Gainesville.

So stop assuming everything, and get your facts straight please, PB&J.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
30 cents more expensive?

were at like 2.11 here son no way your at 2.40

anyways florida is mad big, from orlando to miami is 3 hours yo thats crazy.. the weathers nice tho

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
yeah exactly

sucks for you guys lollll

its like 1.99 here

hence, 30 cents. when i just was up in philly it was about there, same in princton, hackensack, montvale, all cheaper.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, forgot its the law that they have to fill it for you. They used to do that in NY too.

Where I lived in NY was great. just drive into NJ 5 miles away, and gas goes down like a dollar LOL

PB&J

Smash Hero
Cash mooney lets get one thing straight,,i was born and raised in Ny for 18 years..i lived in ga for like 5 years...i travel meet friends..support ny and other smash states..but do u ever here me say..ga suks and people will destroy this person or this is way better then this in this state...

Dont rock the boat if your in it..unless you want to drown

and u lived in fl for many years and there are alot of people in gainsville so dont tell me how bad and crappy your area is..

i love ny and there will never be a better state to be born and raised from..i love ga because of how differnet it is...i love fl because its like ny with palm trees

so please dont talk about ny when i know way more..um anything about the state..honestly idk y i ever even reply to u...oh because people actually listen to u sometimes..which is the dumbest thing i seen on smashboards...mooney your cool sometimes but stop being bpred at home psting random crap and get outside and see the sunlight or something man...lol

oh and gas here in ga isone of the cheapest

1.67 ...get *****..and i know nj has one of the cheapest gas in the nation then kc i think

Renth

Smash Hero
Cash mooney lets get one thing straight,,i was born and raised in Ny for 18 years..i lived in ga for like 5 years...i travel meet friends..support ny and other smash states..but do u ever here me say..ga suks and people will destroy this person or this is way better then this in this state...

Dont rock the boat if your in it..unless you want to drown

and u lived in fl for many years and there are alot of people in gainsville so dont tell me how bad and crappy your area is..

i love ny and there will never be a better state to be born and raised from..i love ga because of how differnet it is...i love fl because its like ny with palm trees

so please dont talk about ny when i know way more..um anything about the state..honestly idk y i ever even reply to u...oh because people actually listen to u sometimes..which is the dumbest thing i seen on smashboards...mooney your cool sometimes but stop being bpred at home psting random crap and get outside and see the sunlight or something man...lol

oh and gas here in ga isone of the cheapest

1.67 ...get *****..and i know nj has one of the cheapest gas in the nation then kc i think
it was $1.69 a few weeks ago where i live in PA now it's up to $2.00 again.

PB&J: You know Mooney as well as I do he's a good kid but he whenever he banters on it's best to either ignore it or let him roll with it.

Scar

#HarveyDent
PB&J: You know Mooney as well as I do he's a good kid but he whenever he banters on it's best to either ignore it or let him roll with it.
lmao Good I was wondering what to do when he started up w/ something ridiculous. Either ignore him or ignore him. Yeah he is a good kid.

Good **** mooney, no more dzone in combo videos, absolutely.

PB&J

Smash Hero
ill try my best..just after u see it 5 hundred times it just gets annoying..hey renth when are u coming to ga...u coming to final round 12 in march or herb

Renth

Smash Hero
ill try my best..just after u see it 5 hundred times it just gets annoying..hey renth when are u coming to ga...u coming to final round 12 in march or herb
Man, I haven't been in a melee tournament in close to a year. I've been meaning to play again maybe if i move back to Florida visit my house again?

lmao Good I was wondering what to do when he started up w/ something ridiculous. Either ignore him or ignore him. Yeah he is a good kid.

Good **** mooney, no more dzone in combo videos, absolutely.
Long time no see Scar hopefully we can remedy that sometime soon.

Top Bottom