• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

S l o X

Smash Champion
Playing against Falco gets better and better the more I play him. I don't force grabs like I do against Fox.

Thanks for housing me Wenbo.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Kage hit it on the head. You can't just run into him. All ganon honestly has is fair spacing and if you run into it, that's when he's gonna **** you up. DD and good spacing / playing patient will help you win. Ganon is combo fodder after you get that good hit / grab.

leffen

Smash Champion
All ganon has is hope that your opponent is worse than you at guessing and bad at reacting.
His reward for each hit is **** compared to any other character playing on point, but huge compared to people who suck.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
All ganon has is hope that your opponent is worse than you at guessing and bad at reacting.
His reward for each hit is **** compared to any other character playing on point, but huge compared to people who suck.
Oh really? MM, I'll show you how much you suck. =)

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
fair bair same thing honestly. if ganon is above falcon, he's gonna get *****.
ganondorf has more than just fair/bair, and a lot of characters are vulnerable when they're above falcon. do you think marth/sheik/peach suck as well?

i agree completely. ganondorf is definitely the noob crusher lol

leffen

Smash Champion
I love seeing Kage/Linguini crush random spacies at his level and then get crushed by some barely better because they know how to play against ganon lmao

S l o X

Smash Champion
ganondorf has more than just fair/bair, and a lot of characters are vulnerable when they're above falcon. do you think marth/sheik/peach suck as well?
Marth and Peach kind of do suck since they go even with Falcon. :awesome:

I really just think that Ganon vs Falcon is really really hard for Ganon.

I love seeing Kage/Linguini crush random spacies at his level and then get crushed by some barely better because they know how to play against ganon lmao
Matt.Zeb :troll:

Zhea

Smash Ace
So Ganon wins when the player is better than his opponent. Working as intended.

D

Deleted member

i play falcon because i have, and still have the biggest isai b0ner

moast 3 was the first high level youtube match i've ever seen never looked back

Windrose

Smash Lord
i play falcon because i have, and still have the biggest isai b0ner

moast 3 was the first high level youtube match i've ever seen never looked back
Yooo You have to come to impulse!!!!

mang0 is going!!

Windrose

Smash Lord
It is on the weekend of Canada Day.

june 30th to July 1st.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317315

You can register at www.smashimpulse.com

There is a list of currently registered people on that website too under attendees.

Notable people include:
Mango
Pp
Hbox
M2k
Kage
Unknown522
Kirbykaze
I.B.
RaynEX
Pc chris
Silent wolf

Not evryone is on the list yet. But they are for sure confirmed!!

==============

Everyone from the falcon boards should come!!

I know slox, nakamaru and juggleguy are coming already.
:phone:

Windrose

Smash Lord
Slox, i thought you were coming for sure with the otg people!!

Yeah ghatzu you should definitely come!!

He-Man1

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm new to the boards. I haven't really incorporated cc into my game. When is it a good idea to cc instead of runaway or shield or whatever? Once you've cc'd an attack, what are your best options?

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
Vipergold i learned all of my walljumping skillz on Fourside and Yoshi's story, i was on fourside until i learned how to scarjump the right way but basically practice kneeing with the c-stick and DI'ing with the control stick and you should be fine. AND MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHEN U HAVE A DOUBLEJUMP that messed with me a lot at first

link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxr0xnaB7AM

He-Man I don't really CC at all with falcon if i can help it but if you want to CC->dtilt->knee is very useful . Plus u can switch it up throw in some uairs or utilts or usmashes if you can pull that off but aside from dtilt i dont see any other followups because dsmash is waay too slow.

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
Vipergold i learned all of my walljumping skillz on Fourside and Yoshi's story, i was on fourside until i learned how to scarjump the right way but basically practice kneeing with the c-stick and DI'ing with the control stick and you should be fine. AND MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHEN U HAVE A DOUBLEJUMP that messed with me a lot at first

link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxr0xnaB7AM

He-Man I don't really CC at all with falcon if i can help it but if you want to CC->dtilt->knee is very useful . Plus u can switch it up throw in some uairs or utilts or usmashes if you can pull that off but aside from dtilt i dont see any other followups because dsmash is waay too slow.
thank you so cery much Boss, I've always had trouble, but what if my c-stick doesn't work? practice wall jumping on fourside?

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
Im a little confused about something. U do know how to regular walljump consistently right? because you dont really need c-stick to walljump, just to scarjump

If you are talking about to practice your instants and get used to the timing sure, but I used to play without c-stick and my game got waaay better when i started, so you should probably look into getting a new controller.

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
Im a little confused about something. U do know how to regular walljump consistently right? because you dont really need c-stick to walljump, just to scarjump

If you are talking about to practice your instants and get used to the timing sure, but I used to play without c-stick and my game got waaay better when i started, so you should probably look into getting a new controller.
yep, I always have too.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Cc is good when falcon is low percent cuz you can cc grab people when they don't use a heavy hitting enough move. Example, when fox, falco or falcon uses nair on falcon at low percents you can cc into grab.

Cc is also good against lhdl from falco because you can cc the lasers and dtilt falco

Don't try to cc against peach. Also don't use cc if your opponent is using dair (fox, falco, falcon, marth...etc.)

Top Bottom