• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.F. has the most violent Final Smash in brawl.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Brawl should be rated M. for mature because his FS.
ok ill give you a little breakt trough characters FS's

pikachu FS: huge electric ball, FAKE!
Bowser transform to giga bowser, FAKE!
Samus/mario/sonic 2 ka-ma-ha-ma-ha's & SSJ, DBZ much.
marth charges @ you light speed with sword fake!
ganondorf turns to ganon BIG DEAL.
Luigi has MGS and dance KFC?
R.O.B. fires his lazers that dont go nowere
but falcon

FALCON HITS YOU WITH A FREAKEN CAR GOING WHO KNOWS HOW FAST. like 100 people die a day getting hit by a car and falcon is just adding to it :urg:so yea i guess you guys might agree

Roihu

Smash Ace
Yet it's still weaker than Marth's FS. Bull.
But yeah, his FS is awesome.

__V

Smash Journeyman
Ike lifts you off the ground, up high into the the air, hits you 20-30 times, and finishes you off by slamming you in the nuts with his sword.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Realistically, the Blue Falcon should cut/splatter everyone in half. That would be an instant KO but Brawl was meant to be played by kids as well...

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Realistically, the Blue Falcon should cut/splatter everyone in half. That would be an instant KO but Brawl was meant to be played by kids as well...
that would be so cool 0.o they'd get KO'd off two sides of the screen at once XD
*upper part of body is star KO'd - bottom part of body is KO'd off the right side of the screen*
screw the kids, this is awesome!

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
It should be sorta like Wario's, except he turns into Melee Falcon complete with L-Canceling and Wavedashing.
You know what? I really just want to rush through Brawl's lifespan at this point... It's too... imperfect... I find myself anxious for SSB4 where Masahiro will finally balance it. Now, there's nowhere for Captain Falcon to go but up, mirite? How many years do you think it will be?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
You know what? I really just want to rush through Brawl's lifespan at this point... It's too... imperfect... I find myself anxious for SSB4 where Masahiro will finally balance it. Now, there's nowhere for Captain Falcon to go but up, mirite? How many years do you think it will be?
at least seven *sigh*
IF a new smash even comes out *sighs again*
*inhales*
*is fine again*

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Well it's a given that Nintendo will release another. Even if Sakurai dies, they will do it themselves. It's made them the most money Nintendo's ever received for a single product besides the Wii itself.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
It should be rated M. He makes teens everywhere question their sexuality because he's just so manly.
LO...L

Oh btw here's a real life vid of Falcons Final Smash in action and WHY this game should be M: SHOW ME YA MOVES!

By the way Falcon has a strong disliking to anyone who gets in the ****ing way of his non-racing car.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
I would argue and say that Kirby's FS is more violent. He puts you in a pot of boiling water and tries to cook you. Thats stuff that would be in SAW or something.
would you rather get rant over by a car going 200 mph or get cooked in a pot,which later gives out magical tomatoes that heals you

Top Bottom