• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts:

P - wow you **** so hard
tofu and atlus - told y'all *****s socal caught up, was funny to see connor beat atlus after atlus was knocked into losers and said he was getting top 2 anyway
connor - wow you ****, let's start teaming. team pup n suds vers. 2. all you gotta do is play your best all four stocks and you can compete with anyone, now start believing it
embrace - you'll never beat me, but dayumn i'm rusty in sheik dittos. oh yeah dayumn my DI *****
lil fumi - good yoshi, taught me that if you never approach yoshi you **** his ****
pnoy - didn't play you but you ****
all the non-attendees - you got *****
lovage - i was the first person to believe in you ;)
psychomidget - funniest guy in the world
mango - your marth is the only character i see you use and think you're actually a good marth player, not just mango ****** with a character just because he *****

my marth was off all tourny but i'm glad, my sheikums is still too good
yoshi doesnt have many options which sucks and hes boring to use.... everyones always asking if my fox is better than my yoshi or if my yoshi is better but my yoshi is alot better. i just use fox alot more just bcuz hes fun to use. also p u just chaingrabbed me but it still went to three games... i was thinking of going fox but my fox sucks. we should rematch bcuz i played terrible that day.

shoutous,
mango: ur too good... well everyone already knows that so im wasting my time saying it.
pinoy: good ****, u wooped my *** 2day which is weird since when i played u at ucsd in the grand finals i beat u and other than that were always pretty even. my yoshi and ur marth was off but ur falcon was doing good.
maple: thanks 4 the ride... ur really cool and funny.
boss: good **** hosting the tourny.... ur hilarious
deth: ur a really good team partner
embrace: u had p at the tourny no idea what hapenned, still did good though
connor: wow i thought u were like a 20 year old b4 i ever first saw u, didnt know u would end up being my age.
me: ya i did terrible but im only shouting out myself bcuz i used a sick tag, "69"

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i "just" chaingrabbed you? hahaha calm down on the cockiness kid, i barely chaingrabbed you at all. i could've played a lot, LOT gayer if i wanted to but where's the fun in that, honestly i was just trying to learn the matchup and CGing doesn't help me do that

translation: i was sandbagging.

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
i "just" chaingrabbed you? hahaha calm down on the cockiness kid, i barely chaingrabbed you at all. i could've played a lot, LOT gayer if i wanted to but where's the fun in that, honestly i was just trying to learn the matchup and CGing doesn't help me do that

translation: i was sandbagging.

ok ok. whatever its just a game. i at least admit that im not that good, ur like "omg how did someone not vote me for the awards? god im so freaking good"

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
the funniest thing about this tourny is how some people take this game so seriously, lol its hilarious. p like screamed at connor for losing in teams and almost made connor cry...... poor connor. i was just like texting most of the tourny
ok ok. whatever its just a game. i at least admit that im not that good, ur like "omg how did someone not vote me for the awards? god im so freaking good"
You seem to be TOO cool for this game.
You should move on to something that's more worthy of your awesomely original nonchalant attitude.

Like when I say cool, I mean REALLY cool, bro.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
You seem to be TOO cool for this game.
You should move on to something that's more worthy of your awesomely original nonchalant attitude.

Like when I say cool, I mean REALLY cool, bro.
lmao I was thinking that but couldnt word it as well

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yay plank congratulations too good

hahaha get ***** lil fumi

yeah, i invest a lot of time in this game. yeah, i'm really proud of how good i've gotten. yeah, i'm pretty **** cocky. what's your point? none of this makes you better than me or me better than you. you don't know me at ALL -- most of the smash community will vouch that i'm pretty down to earth and chill, i'm not mike hazein it in friendlies -- so you can stick your preconceived notions of me in your *** =)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i think p is pretty awesome on the boards

reminds me of me, and idk whats more awesome than that

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Nice shot Hugo!

Lil Fumi... I know what you mean by "people who take themselves too seriously" but don't say "it's just a game." That's just dumb... real dumb. Also, I'm pretty sure playing friendlies is waaaaaaaay more fun than texting to your friends ROFL. Seriously, why would you spend your day going to a tournament just to text LOL.

hugQ Cortex

Master
gg's everyone, i had a BLAST. i'll keep this short:

lovage - AWEsome teammate, if he says 'top three' to you straight in the eye, you best believe it.
cameron - great funny guy, intense set.
tofu - ur really good, was my first time having tofu and it was good.
mango - thanks for the friendlies, your falcon is so smooth
atlus - i always see you but we never talk or play lol, we must change that
pnoy - gg's
connor - you got ridiculously better :)
boss - thanks for having me over, you're hella cool
festizzio - fun friendlies, pikachu is scary
p - glad to see you had a great time
theliferuiner - i hope you keep coming to more tourneys
death - nice seeing you again
falco player/pnoy's teammate (maple is it?) - we should play more, you ****.

sorry if i forgot anyone, gg's for all and i hope to see everyone really soon again.

:061:

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
Nice shot Hugo!

Lil Fumi... I know what you mean by "people who take themselves too seriously" but don't say "it's just a game." That's just dumb... real dumb. Also, I'm pretty sure playing friendlies is waaaaaaaay more fun than texting to your friends ROFL. Seriously, why would you spend your day going to a tournament just to text LOL.

well melee is fun but i mainly go to tournaments for the money and i thought i would have a chance of winning until i went there and saw that mango and all these other really good people were there that i know would beat me. also playing friendlies is fun but i didnt really feel like playing melee that day idk y...... ya sounds weird but i only felt like playing at fun counterpicks like brinstar, mute city.... etc. p, i never said u werent that good, ur really good but not as good as my shiek ;). jk my shiek is terrible. but no heart feelings to everyone that i offended =)

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
****, i think so many people telling lil fumi he was good was bad for the development of lil fumi
i know what they mean by when they say im good.... there not saying im actully good there just saying im good for a yoshi player or im good for my age, besides i dont know many smashers so i dont know how good they r. i have just heard of mostly the smash legends like ken, mew2king...... etc. and i know they would completly **** me, most likely 4 stock me. so im not being cocky.... dam p u have to like hate on everything i say.... somehow u will turn around what i just said and make me look like an *******

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I'll try and make this. I will be prolly taking the cruiser up, so I'll have to try and arrange for someone to pick me up at the train station when this gets a little closer.

Top Bottom