• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

killer tofu

Smash Lord
I wanna go there or close to there tonight... but al irvine people sleep early i guess

Festizzio pick me up at atlus' if that's koo with atlus/ you have room lol

also atlus you wanna team? I hope your not taken

**** i guess i was like 1 min too late T.T

festizzio

Smash Champion
i'll probably be at atlus's around 9:30 ish or so. i'm pretty sure he's closer than waffle so it should be koo

killer tofu

Smash Lord
thank you festizzio!

my number changed it's 818 929 1214

call me like at 9 to make sure i'm alive or w/e

atlus you better be awake when i get there i don't wanna sit outside T.T

festizzio

Smash Champion
oh yeah, i'm also going to bring a tv + cube. my melee disc is fixed now so it doesn't **** up when it tries loading levels other than fd

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
oh yeah, i'm also going to bring a tv + cube. my melee disc is fixed now so it doesn't **** up when it tries loading levels other than fd
:) welcome to no venue fee brotha lol

I do play Jiggs in doubles! However, I could use Falco too!
haha, me and arash did double jiggs at scc lol...we did well actually.......we might have to do this haha

PM'd you,boss
yo jst got ur message, frickkk idk who to team with. i do bad with falcons :/
give me a few minutes and i'll pm u back dawg :)

my number is 760-277-3522 if anyone needs to call me tom.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
everything held in my garage, but my garage is twice connors; plus i have tio haha :)

lovage who u teaming with i need someone to **** teams with

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i'll drive you, waffle's going with too. liferuiner: let me check the distance, but probably i can

edit: TLR, you're ruining my life, you're 15 minutes out of the way. but i'll pick you up anyway :D

just remember to bring $5 for gas moneys
omg

festizzioooo <3

you ****

joeplicate

Smash Master
sorry JDM, I'm taking P in my car instead of you

festizzio going means that he'd only be taking 1 guy anyway, and since you haven't given me your adress....
-________-

sorry man

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
results!?

1. mango
2. lovage
3. p
4. connor
5. embrace
5. atlus ( i think)

teams
1. mango + psycho ******
2. tofu + atlus
3. lovage + hugQ
4. connor + p
5. i forgot
5 i forgot

this tourny was ****!!
good **** everyone

-lovage
t

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
the funniest thing about this tourny is how some people take this game so seriously, lol its hilarious. p like screamed at connor for losing in teams and almost made connor cry...... poor connor. i was just like texting most of the tourny

joeplicate

Smash Master
uhhh no i didn't, i was telling him not to get frustrated or to put his head down because he played very well and doing that only makes you play worse

i didnt give a **** we lost in teams, it's just *****ing about bad **** happening during the course of a match is dumb

dayumn tofu and atlus got butt ****ed at this tourny

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
the funniest thing about this tourny is how some people take this game so seriously, lol its hilarious. p like screamed at connor for losing in teams and almost made connor cry...... poor connor. i was just like texting most of the tourny
DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT MY TEAMMATE!!! :mad:

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
boss, did ur parents every like tell you after the tourny for like other people to like quiet down? bcuz it got so freaking loud with lovage having like an orgasm

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

P - wow you **** so hard
tofu and atlus - told y'all *****s socal caught up, was funny to see connor beat atlus after atlus was knocked into losers and said he was getting top 2 anyway
connor - wow you ****, let's start teaming. team pup n suds vers. 2. all you gotta do is play your best all four stocks and you can compete with anyone, now start believing it
embrace - you'll never beat me, but dayumn i'm rusty in sheik dittos. oh yeah dayumn my DI *****
lil fumi - good yoshi, taught me that if you never approach yoshi you **** his ****
pnoy - didn't play you but you ****
all the non-attendees - you got *****
lovage - i was the first person to believe in you ;)
psychomidget - funniest guy in the world
mango - your marth is the only character i see you use and think you're actually a good marth player, not just mango ****** with a character just because he *****

my marth was off all tourny but i'm glad, my sheikums is still too good

Top Bottom