• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Button-Smash 2015 Results 1st Post

S.D

Smash Master
Where's the hype at?
I'm calling out all Falcon frauds for fiscal feuds.
Already got a $100 greenback grudge match with skeletom for the SS6 1st place medal going down.
$5 beatdown of Aussierob.
Who else wants to get bodied?

Kaiza

Smash Journeyman
Okay so I talked to Aaron/Keepetclassy/Organiser of the event
Smash stream is confirmed
Apparently the bandwidth at the venue is amazing so there'll be a bunch of possible streams at once (He said 3-5 total i think)

Let's gooooo

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
smash has the highest numbers, it'd be silly for others to stream and for smash not to stream.

"hey guys, we're not going to stream the most popular game, but take these other ones with half the attendance"

Kaiza

Smash Journeyman
smash has the highest numbers, it'd be silly for others to stream and for smash not to stream.

"hey guys, we're not going to stream the most popular game, but take these other ones with half the attendance"
it kinda would make sense b/c it's a traditional FG tournament feat. smash and not a smash tournament feat. traditional fgs.
we were already promised top 8 of melee on main stream anyway

Last edited:

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
it'd be a poor management decision to not stream the most popular game. it would show a lack of support (which may or may not be true) and they might lose out on that game next time. which means they could lose a massive chunk of their patronage. which means they could lose a bunch of money, meaning they'd have to resort to not as nice venues. it's better for the traditional FG community to support smash seeing as its scene is so much bigger. they should be piggybacking smash which would allow better venues and better exposure.

my 2c

DutchGC

Smash Rookie
Where's the hype at?
I'm calling out all Falcon frauds for fiscal feuds.
Already got a $100 greenback grudge match with skeletom for the SS6 1st place medal going down.
$5 beatdown of Aussierob.
Who else wants to get bodied?
S.D, are the falcon MM's Bo5? if so, i'll take you on no problem. S2J FLOWS THROUGH ME

edit: also, rob, lets go at it too. the era of the new GC kids is here

Last edited:

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
I can fly into BNE at 10.10pm friday and I need to be at the airport 6.30pm Sunday. Is this a feasible timeline? Can anyone help me out with how i can get to and from the airport and how is smanshion looking for housing?

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
You'll have to leave tourney at like 3ish so you'll miss melee finals. Last train to city is also at like 10:20pm so you may want to find a back up to that for travelling.
Yeah i booked an early one for $20 extra so i could guaranteed get to the venue by train. Thanks for the heads up doe.

Smansion still hooking me up yeah guize? plz

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
the hype is about vic players vs sydney players, qld not invited

nsw vs vic crews lets do it rofl

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Because both me and s.d know how how anything up there works (whose close to who, how to get from A to B, what times things are happening) so someone should just go ahead and plan it for us instead.

I'm arriving at 9:40 pm on friday night, and leaving at 7:15 am on monday morning, someone plan for me pls

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
That's what I'm suggesting. SD arrives Friday morning. Idk when dekar arrives and you get in at 9:30.pm. Zac or someone could do 3 trips to pick you all up, like 30 mins a trip, or you could all get picked up and come to smansion and then the 3 of you can go back with zac when you are all here.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Im keen for whatever you guys think is easiest for all you and what you guys are willing to do. Just choose for me cause i have nfi whats better rofl

Top Bottom