• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Button-Smash 2015 Results 1st Post

Gords

Smash Champion
If i didnt register for a particular event can i still enter on the day. eg doubles or Smash 4 (cant remember if i entered smash 4 or not)

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
If i didnt register for a particular event can i still enter on the day. eg doubles or Smash 4 (cant remember if i entered smash 4 or not)
I'm 95% sure you can't. Message Keep et classy if you need to find out what you're entered in

Gords

Smash Champion
so if i want to add PM to that what do i need to do, and what are the rules for PM since Apex didnt run it.
also if i wanted to add doubles do i need to have a partner already lined up or can i enter and if i dont get anyone on the day can i get a refund (or team with a lv9 cpu lol)

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
Bob won't be at BS so I'll need a doubles partner for melee and pm, give me a shout if you are interested

If I actually get to team with someone good for BS, I'll be wetter than this storm :dkmelee:

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Yeah automatically invited. It's about 10 mins from BNE. It's massive , could house a thousand people. Rented by spup, jbirds, gmoney and phrase.

Not sure what the situation is with bedding though.

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
Yeah automatically invited. It's about 10 mins from BNE. It's massive , could house a thousand people. Rented by spup, jbirds, gmoney and phrase.

Not sure what the situation is with bedding though.
Afaik additional bedding is non-existent besides one pull out couch

J-Birds

Smash Lord
what is the bedding situation at smansion actually gonna be like?
I really don't wanna be sleeping on the floor
You will be sleeping on the floor cmon dude its a smash tournament
Just bring a sleeping bag and a pillow. Its a comfy floor, Gerard was sleeping on it today
or all dudes share the pull out

Last edited:

Kaiza

Smash Journeyman
Just finished making the overlays for the main smash stream, if anyone else is bringing a recording setup and wants to have an overlay to make it look snazzy I've made them public which you can download here:
http://puu.sh/g8RUx/2bf912bb25.zip
and here's some image previews
http://imgur.com/a/nhWjF

Also if anyone has an actual place to sleep for ButtonSmash and not just floor space please let me know. I'll stay at smansion if no one else can house me

Last edited:

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
You mother****ers with your over booking! I'm too old to sleep on floors ****. I need schleep.

like srsly, anyone want some pcg lovin' that has actual space? I am gonna be so dead next week without having to sleep on the floor two nights. I have to not die on my commute to work.

Tranquility

<3 Yoshi
Not sure if pools are done yet but I dunno how to un-rego so just letting you know I'm not going to this now.

Edit: Nvm I can go now.

Last edited:

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
All you softies complaining about sleeping on the floor HA.
Had the best sleeps of my life on the floor at Bob's old house out at browns plains!

S.D

Smash Master
But i need to search for video footage of all my opponents and take scrupulous notes to ensure I am adequately prepared, what is this amateur hour jeez

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
Hey Syke, my mate Len brought a competitior pass but forgot to enter in the actual tourneys, is it too late for him to be entered in anything? he wants in on all 3, both doubles and singles

Top Bottom