• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Button-Smash 2015 Results 1st Post

Wizzow

Smash Cadet
I have a Wii U with everything (adapter, all chars/stages etc) except for a screen.
I probably won't be able to bring it if I have to carry it home both days, but if @ woodsta woodsta or someone can confirm there will be room at the Smansion I should be able to bring it.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
**** dude I beat you in falcon dittos rob, get real you can even touch tom. aim for beating the rest of qld first man, the 5th on our pr did that, and toms 4th

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
Probably because before our tournament set you said "Let's see how you go against my shiek" for a friendly, got bopped and then switched to marth for the real matches :p

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
You're right, i probably won't.

But i look forward to playing you again. and maybe actually play next time instead of just ftilting.

Last edited:

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
Do whatever you want.

But how about giving me a reason to finally stop saying "he's actually really good" to the newer kids?

J-Birds

Smash Lord
If there is someone out there you want to beat.... **** EM UP!

kkkkkk awesome guys sooo coooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll

Last edited:

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
mate i just bought an expensive ring, and two return flights to Europe land. I cant go throwing money around freely lol despite what redact claims.

I only want to guarantee a set against you where you try and I get the experience.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
mate i just bought an expensive ring, and two return flights to Europe land. I cant go throwing money around freely lol despite what redact claims.

I only want to guarantee a set against you where you try and I get the experience.
Dat some ***** ass way to get out of a mm ill do ur trash talkin for u suck a d s.d ur a joke lets go $20 bo5 at bs ill crush your face in

S.D

Smash Master
I haven't worked out how Ima handle it yet either, as I have early morning Friday flights with TIGER so if I'm late I'm effed and gots to leave dat car someplace yo. ugh interstate travel is harddddd.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
The woes of full time work. I'm coming off night shifts for this, I don't know how I'm gonna adjust my sleeping pattern for it lol. Might just have to stay awake all day Friday at smansion but need people to keep me going.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
yeah well i work 36 hours a day in bangalore 7 days a week with no breaks or sleep and i dont get leave so im just going to have to work on a laptop and typewriter internationally so im going to have to fly in for this like 57 hours around the globe without breathing and ill have to smash with 1 hand the whole weekend plus my cat died so im really depressed no johns though

S.D

Smash Master
yeah well i work 36 hours a day in bangalore 7 days a week with no breaks or sleep and i dont get leave so im just going to have to work on a laptop and typewriter internationally so im going to have to fly in for this like 57 hours around the globe without breathing and ill have to smash with 1 hand the whole weekend plus my cat died so im really depressed no johns though
No johns though
ROFL

Top Bottom