• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bust a Move/Puzzle Bobble Mafia..... GAME OVER!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Tako, just because I voted for BSP in a "potential LyLo situation" doesn't change the fact that BSP DEFINITELY was going to be the lynch toDay.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Riddle, why'd you quickhammer on BSP when you had BSP as Town and me as Scum? Did you just resign to his lynch?
Asking this now is scummy. You could just wait until tomorrow to make a case, there was no reason for town to make this statement. I don't see Bardul suspecting you riddle, RR he's trying to seem town imo.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I'd have to go look at my notes BSP, but god there were a lot of them (except your read on Bardull, you're right, he's scum)

John2k4

The End of an Era

BSP(3): Red Ruy, BarBelL, Riddle

Not Voting(5): Riddle, BarBell, Tako, Red Ruy, BSP

A lynch has been reached!

It is now ni--

Wait..

What?

Is...is this..?

I can....can't go on...

John2k4

The End of an Era
BSP (Kurol [Human], Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!

BarBelL (Monsta [Animal], Mafia Goon) and Riddle (Drunk [Human], Mafia One-Shot Poisoner) have gained Majority!

SneakyTako (Bub [Dragon], Town Mason) has been endgamed!

Red Ruy (Nin [Human], Town Even-Night Commuter) has been endgamed!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
That's not indicative of alignment. Riddle will simply have to answer for that toMorrow, what difference does it make?

John2k4

The End of an Era
There was some seriously good play from a few people in here. Role PMs in just a sec..

BSP

Smash Legend
You guys should've saw that Riddle **** was bull****. I'm disappointed in you guys.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ruy you didn't have enough data on the setup to determine whether or not a 3-man team was balanced.

Fun fact: The abductor was balls and didn't get to keep his targets for more than one Night. Meaning I could only have one player at a time.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Poisoner was a one time use and was a delayed kill, we couldn't use our night kill at the same time as the poison. We ended up not using it at all.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ruy you didn't have enough data on the setup to determine whether or not a 3-man team was balanced.

Fun fact: The abductor was balls and didn't get to keep his targets for more than one Night. Meaning I could only have one player at a time.
That changes things....

Yeah guess 3 man is more balanced then...welp I didn't analyze that right.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Bardull did fool me though, I didn't think he was doing a bus vote that early.

Thought Deitz was scum when he called him indy.

Thought Riddle was the last scum and that 3 man was not possible.

Welp.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The census taker should have been useless except I was intentionally given a safe claim that was less safe than my real role (no [tag] was included so I had to wing that) so I guess the census taker was designed to **** on the indy since mafia wasn't affected due to their claims matching up with the census.

I'm only a little salty that the indy was at such a disadvantage in this game, but meh.

And then Bardull chooses to kill me. Twice. Could've worked together man, I was praising the sky with words of obvtown Bardull and you still wanted me gone? :c

Riddle

Smash Lord
Lol Bardull basically made me decide all the night kills and then "surprise him"

Edit: After some discussion of course

Top Bottom