• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bust a Move/Puzzle Bobble Mafia..... GAME OVER!

John2k4

The End of an Era
JDitz43 (G [Human], Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!

It is now Night Four. Please send all Night Actions to me by Thursday, October 4th at 11:59PM MST.

John2k4

The End of an Era
With Nights seeming shorter and shorter to the remaining Members left alive, the sun continued to rise on the following Day.

For the ones who survived the night, at least.

Vinyl (Willy [Animal], Town One-Shot Census Taker) has been killed during the Night!

Day Five Begins!

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

Not Voting(5): Riddle, BarBell, Tako, Red Ruy, BSP

Deadline is set to: October 10th, 11:59PM MST

BarDulL

Town Vampire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

Vinyl/Tako were the obvious choices last Night considering they are both clear, so I'm not surprised that no one else died.

I've thought it over a couple times, but I see absolutely no reason why we shouldn't hardbody BSP, then Riddle, then RR. RR, your stance on BSP makes no sense considering he's been much more scummy than anyone else still alive. If he flips Town, I'll go Riddle, but I need to rid myself of this nauseating feeling that you're somehow magically scum with BSP. It's unlikely that there's a two man team, but I'm not going to give in to chance.

Vote: BSP

BSP

Smash Legend
I ****ed up in the beginning by not putting myself out there enough and it came back to haunt me.

What do you mean "if" tako? I've got no reason to lie here

Riddle

Smash Lord
Yeah, I mean we could've waited 5 days and lynched BSP or just quicklynched him. my time was more efficiently used this way.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You could be trying to pull the wool on us just so that you can go out of this game with the last laugh. We'll see what happens when you flip.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well I'm unkillable tonight, since I've avoided my commuter for night after night when I felt I wasn't the kill target.

Guess I read during the night.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
RR if we have a day tomorrow you have to consider quicklynch vs hammer.

Riddle hammered while Bardul could have started an alpha strike on town.

We this could have easily been planned out, I would vote bardul atm.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I did a re-read during the night and BSP's play just began to look scummier and scummier. His lack of contribution and frequently wrong reads just had scum intentions all over them. Still not convinced that he's town.

I flipped town in HxH after 4 days of ****ty play, if you want to read that.

Top Bottom