• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bushido Brawl Impact 2 (RECANCELED)

BeaVeR

Smash Cadet
i'd say before the WWS, more cheap for those who come from US/EU if the events are very close

the problem is it might split the attendance but if it's too exepnsive to attend 1 tourny in july and another in august it's the same problem again

also do you know how many days will last the event ?

Satanpute

Smash Cadet
I just was talk about this with Leon

BBI after WWS is the best idéa

Because , Me ! I can host 20 people and I going to the BBI after WWS too (and others Dijon's people can host too) After the WakuWaku ,Let's go to BBI with all players

Or For thore who want leave one Monday at Paris , you will have to find players to receive, in by if you want to pay an accommodation ?

Many Parisian 's players going to WWS and others players in France !
This is a just best idéa for French players and you !

Staco

Smash Champion
So, BBI2 will take place 1 week after WWS?
Awesome!

*looks back at the hotel nomads idea*

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
News from Satanpuduku and Leon :

An other fact that BBI taking place one week after WWS would be awesome :

Satanpuuu can house a LOT of people before and after the tournament (around ~20 people) around Dijon for 3 days.

For the 2 following days, Leon proposes that these people will be housed as much as possible around Paris for 2 days, and then all attend BBI2 together.

An other new : it is confirmed that the tournament will be either one week before WWS or one week after.

So here you go, poll is up, what do you prefer :

-BEFORE WakuWaku (July 16-17th)
-AFTER WakWaku (July 30-31th)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Since housing seems to be more easily available at WakuWaku I'd say having it before BBI is the best idea.

:059:

Greward

Smash Lord
huh i dont mind when it happens, and ill probly get an hotel if it's not too expensive

bushido could try to speak with a hotel near the venue and try to find a nice prize if we go there because of the tourney

im not sure if u understand what im saying but we did this in spain before

btw we got a big tourney in spain on 6-9 July with high prizes (700€ first in singles) maybe u guys wanna come even though it's in spain, that small ugly country in Africa, probly we'll be posting it here soon ( http://www.xn--gamers-vwa.com/ )

spam

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
huh i dont mind when it happens, and ill probly get an hotel if it's not too expensive

bushido could try to speak with a hotel near the venue and try to find a nice prize if we go there because of the tourney

im not sure if u understand what im saying but we did this in spain before

btw we got a big tourney in spain on 6-9 July with high prizes (700€ first in singles) maybe u guys wanna come even though it's in spain, that small ugly country in Africa, probly we'll be posting it here soon ( http://www.xn--gamers-vwa.com/ )

spam
wait a ****ing sec... is the 700$ guaranteed or based on attendance?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Ka-tching $.$

Anyway since BBI and WWS are confirmed to be only one week apart form each other there's gonna be a huge housing organization for everyone that doesn't live near Paris or Dijon.

AllyKnight

I need I need to know if the spain tournament gives 700$ guaranteed for first... if they do...

wowwwwwwwwwww

I'm going to be in Europe for 3 weeks I guess. And this time. I'm not losing my camera. HELL NO

Greward

Smash Lord
they're guaranteed, not based on attendance.
but the tourney has been anounced some days ago so give some time to confirm it definitely. it's hosted by strawhat dahean and some other guys not smash related.

AllyKnight

they're guaranteed, not based on attendance.
but the tourney has been anounced some days ago so give some time to confirm it definitely. it's hosted by strawhat dahean and some other guys not smash related.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

**** Genesis..

LOL aight guys see you in Spain THEN in France. I will actually way ALOT more this time other than ******* computer. (100% confirmed for EU)

Greward

Smash Lord
strawhat dahean is telling me that the prize is confirmed, if u want to ask him something send him an MP in here SWF (he's named Luffy Dahean here)

AllyKnight

Thanks, I think Ibelieve your words. I'll be coming I guess yay! Greward anything about housing me? Le Canadian?

Now all I need to know really is if BBI is going to be before (hopefully!) or after so I can buy my plane ticket.

Greward

Smash Lord
the tourney is taking place in cuenca, a small city near Madrid, and the smasher population in there is small (or there aren't smashers, i'm not sure xD). anyways, the organization is planning something with the local council for the housing so we still dunno. i'll open a post for the tourney when i've got more info, or someone else will.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
It's one of those, you can vote for what you prefer.

-BEFORE WakuWaku (July 16-17th)
-AFTER WakWaku (July 30-31th)
Or do you mean the Spain one? 6-9 July.

Ally would you come to a german tournament in July/Early August as well?

Because there probably will be one, and if you come, that could increase the interest by a lot.

So just asking.

AllyKnight

It's one of those, you can vote for what you prefer.

Or do you mean the Spain one? 6-9 July.

Ally would you come to a german tournament in July/Early August as well?

Because there probably will be one, and if you come, that could increase the interest by a lot.

So just asking.
Don't you have to buy tickets in advance? And I'll vote for july 16-17

I might not be able to go anywhere else after july 23rd, need to come back to my gf =P

Flayl

Smash Hero
When will the final date be posted? The sooner I know the cheaper the plane tickets.

IsHo

Smash Rookie
After WWS, please, can't come if it's before. (well I know that's kinda selfish but whatever)

IsHo

Smash Rookie
That means it will be on July 30-31th ?
And what do you mean by "if it is going to happen" ?

Top Bottom