• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bunny Devil~ Tournament. X3 Smash Gigas Wins! (Results)

Gokuzz

Smash Cadet
miles will not be showing up for his match. he had to go home to unlock his house for his sister, it was a bit of an emergency ;[

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Done. Killing the slackers made the bracket uneven. Check nao.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
well i wont have access to the pc anymore
so ill be waiting for him on wifi

cya everyone,goodluk:)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'm up for some friendlies. But you would have to wait until I get another Wii. And all of us are good people. We arent villians.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm doing alright in this tourney, right?

Anyways, so today is done now. The rest of the matches are tomorrow? If so, then thats perfect! I still got the rest of the night to go out with my friends.

@gokuzz, I'll play you! I'll add you right now.

EDIT: You will be my last few matches of the night.

soro

Smash Journeyman
ok where is halaster. i was in the middle of a brawl with someone

Gokuzz

Smash Cadet
i need to learn to play with lag ;[

edit: samus, give some constructive criticism, i know i'm doing horrible i just need to learn to play with lag better

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
May the best brawler win...

Hmm. I hear that alot, but the better brawler does not win all the time.

*logic nazi*

Gokuzz

Smash Cadet
i'm getting incredibly frustrated samus my god. how do you adapt so well to the lag?

Halaster

Smash Ace
Soro won 2-0. Both were good matches, On the last one I managed to think that Soro's character was mine and SD'd. Good luck to him.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
GFE didnt' beat Serris because he didn't follow any of the rules.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Lag adaptation comes with ignorance...in a good way, of course. I just pretend it doesn't affect me, and I do fine. And I speak of button delay, not frame lag.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
i'm getting incredibly frustrated samus my god. how do you adapt so well to the lag?
Lol, sorry about that :)

To be honest, I've been playing online way more than offline. I don't even notice the lag anymore. Unless its that bad. So yeah, just keep playing online and you will get better, trust me. You already seem to know what you're doing. It was the same situation for me when I started playing online :dizzy:

soro

Smash Journeyman
hey hastler if your there. good games for freindlies. though sorry if i did alittle spam with pikachu. i'm kinda half asleep so now hes unpredictable.

Halaster

Smash Ace
@ Soro: Yeah the friendlies after were good, and no worries, I spammed the blaster to death as Falco, I had meant to apologize for that myself. And I guess, given the results of our friendlies the next time I face a Lucario I should bring... Peach? (WTF?)

And that was a sweet match (Gigas vs. Naucitos). Never saw so many Waddle Dee's in my life (and I have Kirby games).

Top Bottom