• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bunny Devil~ Tournament. X3 Smash Gigas Wins! (Results)

soro

Smash Journeyman
@ Soro: Yeah the friendlies after were good, and no worries, I spammed the blaster to death as Falco, I had meant to apologize for that myself. And I guess, given the results of our friendlies the next time I face a Lucario I should bring... Peach? (WTF?)
lol i dont brawl against many peaches nor do i brawl against many ice climbers if at somepoint me and bunny decide to have another couple friendlies tomorrow, i'm gonna have to have to use pikachu since hes the only one that can split the 2 up. lucario takes out everyone else given the stage.

soro

Smash Journeyman
hmm i guess i'm gonna have to be gone for round 3 mainly due to the fact that i gots no wii anymore tonight. then again. hey bunny how long will you be staying up tonight

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
hmm i guess i'm gonna have to be gone for round 3 mainly due to the fact that i gots no wii anymore tonight. then again. hey bunny how long will you be staying up tonight
The next round starts tommorow..

And I'm not gonna be playing anymore tonight. Too tired.

cba

Smash Master
She's currently asleep right now.
ok serris' shadow that-unbelivengly(idk if spelled wrong)-post messages as she sleeps.
LOL

EDIT: I was talking 2 you.
EDIT2; I thought that you were refering 2 urself. lol

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
ok serris' shadow that-unbelivengly(idk if spelled wrong)-post messages as she sleeps.
LOL

EDIT: I was talking 2 you.
EDIT2; I thought that you were refering 2 urself. lol
Riiight.

Anyway, back at 12:22, you sent me a message saying that you wanted a re-match, and that you wanted me to host it. You also said you'd be waiting.

I've been online since 12:23 and I've been pounding Sandbag for more than twenty minutes.

Edit: Okay, screw it. It's been more than half an hour. I've been sitting here in front of the TV wasting time that could have been used doing something more productive. You want a re-match, talk to Kawaii Bunny about it tomorrow.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Riiight.

Anyway, back at 12:22, you sent me a message saying that you wanted a re-match, and that you wanted me to host it. You also said you'd be waiting.

I've been online since 12:23 and I've been pounding Sandbag for more than twenty minutes.

Edit: Okay, screw it. It's been more than half an hour. I've been sitting here in front of the TV wasting time that could have been used doing something more productive. You want a re-match, talk to Kawaii Bunny about it tomorrow.
You win. There's...something wrong with that kid. -_-;

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh hey Bunny if you're awake can you tell me who I am suppose to fight in...ah @#$%it 6 hours from now?! I should probably be heading off to bed now, If you see me online I'm just keeping the computer on so it does its virus scan.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh hey Bunny if you're awake can you tell me who I am suppose to fight in...ah @#$%it 6 hours from now?! I should probably be heading off to bed now, If you see me online I'm just keepnig the computer on so it does its virus scan.
You fight the winner of Yukiwarashi and Probrawler.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Alright, thanks Bunny... in any case good night (or good morning depending on how you look at it)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Alright, thanks Bunny... in any case good night (or good morning depending on how you look at it)
It's 6 AM here. XD

Bit of trouble sleeping for me. Good night.

cba

Smash Master
Umm you're asking me? Or telling me? I hate abused question marks...
really?? you do??. im just posting that because you make it seem as if snake requires NO skill at all.

GFE here
@ serris: i was trying to join but nothing. i didnt want a rematch but kawaii bunny said "nobody won" or something like that because i didnt follow rules.
btw how did she know that?
AND the match didnt even last 7 min
edit; serris CP was FD i remember that

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
WHATTT????????
that is soooo not fair you have to give some proof. i was unable to join and lasted a while trying to
...UGH. I just said you lost because you didn't follow the rules on the first page about having a time limit and allowing counterpicks...

He tried to have another match, waited on you to get there, and you didn't show up. You lost.

cba

Smash Master
...UGH. I just said you lost because you didn't follow the rules on the first page about having a time limit and allowing counterpicks...

He tried to have another match, waited on you to get there, and you didn't show up. You lost.
isnt it best 2/3? anyway your rules say that if we dont pick counter picks we can just use neutrals.
or youre looking for a cheap reason to dq me because serris is your friend

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
isnt it best 2/3? anyway your rules say that if we dont pick counter picks we can just use neutrals.
Final Destination every time? That stage is clearly in Snake's favor because it gives him a lot of breathing room to do mortar sliding.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Just do it over...wait for him to tell you his counterpick...if this screws up again, you're out.

cba

Smash Master
Final Destination every time? That stage is clearly in Snake's favor because it gives him a lot of breathing room to do mortar sliding.
oh im sorry, here come waft of johns. anyway youre just mad because i won, and you had to go tell bunny. my bad, anyway i have played other char against more skilled people (obviously) who have won snake vs IkE.
my bad if you took it personal, see you in the loosers bracket

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
oh im sorry, here come waft of johns. anyway youre just mad because i won, and you had to go tell bunny. my bad, anyway i have played other char against more skilled people (obviously) who have won snake vs IkE.
my bad if you took it personal, see you in the loosers bracket
DUDE. You're doing the match over. Please stop being annoying and read the thread...

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Match One:
Stage: Battlefield
Characters: Samus (Serris) Vs. GFE (Snake)
Winner: Serris

Match Two:
Stage: Smashville
Characters: Samus (Serris) Vs. GFE (Snake)
Winner: Serris

And Smashville is a viable counter for Snake, since it's flat and allows for easy mortar sliding.

cba

Smash Master
um....i lost....but i didnt get my cp, does FD sound OR look like SMASHVILLE?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
um....i lost....but i didnt get my cp, does FD sound OR look like SMASHVILLE?
Smashville is basically Final Destination with better edges and a platform hovering over it.

Not to mention you edited that post after I was on Wi-Fi, so there was no way I could've known. I'm not going to get up and walk over to my computer unnecessarily on a sprained knee, thanks.

Top Bottom