• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bunny Devil~ Tournament. X3 Smash Gigas Wins! (Results)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I shall lighten the mood with a story.....*clears throat*

one day emo yoshi decided to hide behind a tree during gym class. He didn't have time to finish but he felt the happeness.......AND THEN THE NINJAS ATTACKED!!!

SUPER F****ED UP ON STERIODS KITTEN NINJAS!!!! their leader was a hawaiin bunny whom was also f***ed on steriods. Emoshi used his new awesome AT "DT" on the *******s...and it was useless...but cute.
He cried out in anger: "BICH AZZ POKEMONZZZ FANBOIZZZZ!!!!" This hurt the f****ed up looking kittens feelnigs and they ran home crynig like the actual p***ys they were. The Bunny wealked away knowing she'd beat up the puny yoshi without even trying....

....Then Gothic Zelda came out of nowhere and kicked Emoshi in the balls <.<

YOU'RE TOO SLOW!!!" was heard. both chars looked around and saw the crackhead....Sonic the pain-in-the-azz-hog.

Zelda and Yoshi joined forces to violently murder the speedy coward who always runs around the d**** stage so you can't f****ing hit him <_<

Sonic was dead and everyone thoguht "THANK GOD" Everyone celebrated with Tea and crumpets and then they went to see the queen

THE END ^____________^

Hopefully that took some stress off Karina XD
Lol, thanks Luke. XD

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
I can host, add me, ill add the both of you, and ill record the matches if they are playable? ill just jump off and suicide?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can host, add me, ill add the both of you, and ill record the matches if they are playable? ill just jump off and suicide?
No, he will.

10Slightlylessstressedbunnies

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok, should I add your FC to my friends list.
EDIT: I'll just go ahead and add you.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Well, im here if needbe, both of you would need to add me if you're going to try it, game will be up for a while, but i might not be paying attention if you don't get here within the next half hour or so

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Well, SB said his connection might lag.
I hosted our match, and my match with Gokuzz had 0 lag.
Really?
God dammit!

Well me and Naucitos will test my connection. If it fails then...........................I guess I get DQ'd :( :( :(

Gokuzz

Smash Cadet
**** this was fun! too bad i lost my matches >_< i have 4 people who want to join the next one, so when can we expect another one?!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
**** this was fun! too bad i lost my matches >_< i have 4 people who want to join the next one, so when can we expect another one?!
Err...I'm hosting another one in a week or two because this one didn't turn out as planned. My partner wasn't even here. -.-

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I shall lighten the mood with a story.....*clears throat*

one day emo yoshi decided to hide behind a tree during gym class. He didn't have time to finish but he felt the happeness.......AND THEN THE NINJAS ATTACKED!!!

SUPER F****ED UP ON STERIODS KITTEN NINJAS!!!! their leader was a hawaiin bunny whom was also f***ed on steriods. Emoshi used his new awesome AT "DT" on the *******s...and it was useless...but cute.
He cried out in anger: "BICH AZZ POKEMONZZZ FANBOIZZZZ!!!!" This hurt the f****ed up looking kittens feelnigs and they ran home crynig like the actual p***ys they were. The Bunny wealked away knowing she'd beat up the puny yoshi without even trying....

....Then Gothic Zelda came out of nowhere and kicked Emoshi in the balls <.<

YOU'RE TOO SLOW!!!" was heard. both chars looked around and saw the crackhead....Sonic the pain-in-the-azz-hog.

Zelda and Yoshi joined forces to violently murder the speedy coward who always runs around the d**** stage so you can't f****ing hit him <_<

Sonic was dead and everyone thought "THANK GOD" Everyone celebrated with Tea and crumpets and then they went to see the queen

THE END ^____________^

Hopefully that took some stress off Karina XD
Wha...

10confusedYoshies

cba

Smash Master
CBA Beat penta 2-1
1st- $n@K3 vs G&W pirate ship, G&W won
2nd- $N@K3 vs G&W FD, I won
3rd- $n@k3 vs G&W FD, iwon
GG$ i only could save da last match. friendlies whenever man!! anyone 2!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Wow, unexpected. o.o
haha bunny, I ain't invincible, though cba has some tricks with the intentional lag; we're like a stone throw away and the lag was worse than when I fight Seventh Sword; "lag don't hate", lol

Bunny hope I get a chance to fight u in the femme tourney...:D

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Well, i failed hardcore, my harddrive filled during the first match
i still have thesecond, should i upload it or no? >_<
Also, SB won

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
what r u tryin 2 say?
anything that sounds type funny to me I take like a challenge so let's brawl
Eh...

and who won between you and Glyph..?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I won against Stroupes 2-0. Great Games man.
That last match was just fluke, I swear.

I would've expected you to use Ganon.

EDIT: @Naucitos, its your choice. I've never been on a posted vid before though

Stroupes

Smash Lord
I won against Stroupes 2-0. Great Games man.
That last match was just fluke, I swear.

I would've expected you to use Ganon.

EDIT: @Naucitos, its your choice. I've never been on a posted vid before though
I'm trash with Ganon @_@
I used to **** hardcore with him, now I've swtiched to Falcon. :)
Anyways, good games. I shouldn't have used Diddy that last time D:
Diddy bows to Zelda.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm trash with Ganon @_@
I used to **** hardcore with him, now I've swtiched to Falcon. :)
Anyways, good games. I shouldn't have used Diddy that last time D:
Diddy bows to Zelda.
Yeah, I figured Zelda's destroy Diddy's. It was just luck :)

EDIT: @Kaze, alright' I'll be right there!

Top Bottom