• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Isai went to Cataclysm 2. That was pretty awesome. He's so ridiculous in teams. I wish I was into N64 smash when he had gone to that.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Isai went to Cataclysm 2. That was pretty awesome. He's so ridiculous in teams. I wish I was into N64 smash when he had gone to that.
That was my very first tournament, and I got to play against him in tournament. :)

He quickly sent me into the losers bracket :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ahhh, what a good tournament. This tournament should be really good.

Skler

Smash Master
Are you going to infiltrate the venue Solid Jake style? I expect a cardboard box, tranquilizers and other assorted spy related things.

Edit: You'd better get work off.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Kansas/Canada is coming. That's pretty far away. Freaking look at the first page Lil and then maybe you'll recognize some of the OOSers from the Possible Attendance list.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
Kansas/Canada is coming. That's pretty far away. Freaking look at the first page Lil and then maybe you'll recognize some of the OOSers from the Possible Attendance list.

ridikulus :
yeah any one else housing? o.o
cuz PoF said he didnt know if he could house and i cant get a hold of him to confirm :dizzy::laugh:

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
i thought tetra died

>_> ... i remember seeing him at my first tourney and me and vanz beat cactuar and zoso ... and took ale P and tetra to last game

Yeah I remember this, cuz before the match me and tetra said to each other lets let them win one because they aren't too bad.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yeah I remember this, cuz before the match me and tetra said to each other lets let them win one because they aren't too bad.
LOL ... DAMMMMM lol

well u kno ... we can do a MM now if u'd like =] same teams u tetra me and vanz ?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Umm, I think it's updated with all possible list of attendants. I might have missed like 3/4 people. If so I'm sorry, finals week and I've been lazy johns.

Also, Silas06/Alex can house just as many people as PoF... I'll get more details from him later. I'll talk with Nygma/PrinceofFire(they're the same person) to see what's going on with him housing people.

Also, there's a hotel mad close to this place for like 60$ a night 6 ppl that's 10$ a night. I'll get info on those details later. I'm done with finals tomorrow.

R3N0

Smash Lord
i feel like im probably one of the most forgettable smashers in all of the u.s. FOR SOME REASON

god.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ok, I've updated the list of attendants to the max I think. I didn't do setups, so if you are bringing a setup and aren't on the list, just pm me or repost. Thanks a lot.

Sorry about that, Reno.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Something came up, I think it was public embarrassment that came up or something. Yeah.. probably. So sorry I'll never show my face on the boards again. /wrist

Top Bottom