• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

noodles

Smash Champion
2 ppl is pretty much all i can house so it works out i guess. i might be able to house you guys

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
wtfork, i was spposed to be housed, so i bookd my flight @_@
but now i have no housing XD

spawn can still pick me up/drop me off from the airport,
but i need housing for friday night and sunday night D:
(my flight back to canada leaves 6am monday morning)

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
D:
how about me? =[
im one person!
and montreal ! they need housing too
theyre about 5 max i think.
i cant speak for them but i know they need housing, and i think these would be the people coming from montreal:

kage, pkm, vwins, chet, bam
i think. but yeah D:

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Well I cnt speak for the people of CT but I dnt think many of them are able to house people. It seems only a few people are stepping up. As of now I dnt even know where I'm staying but by the looks of it I'll probably be splitting a hotel close by.

So yea Spawn what hotels are close by the venue...you definitly haven't been to this thread in mad long.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I mean that's cool by me but I have no clue what my ride intends to do. I gotta check his plans. Right now I dnt think we have housing unless I just haven't been informed yet.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Here's a good hotel: http://www.showhotel.com/comfort/0606601/ It's like a 5 minute drive from the venue. It's 64$ per night.

Desh/ridikulus, I'll try and convince my parents to just have you over for Friday night/Sunday night. If not that, would you be willing to split a hotel with me and other people for Friday night?

Jfox and his car: I can't house anyone. I guess I'll get you housing.

So, just to be clear who needs housing? Divinokage, Kornn, thumbs, boss8 anyone else? I need to know with what groups you are traveling with. You guys all suck for not following the first page format.

Also, I'll update the first page with Alex, Chum, and Noodles being able to house people.

I'm at a family Christmas right now in NH and I've been mad busy working tons of hours so I'm sorry I haven't been on as much.

I'll clear everything up when I get home on Sunday.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Names: Divinokage (Roustane), Bam (Maxime), PKM (Jason), Vwins (Vincent)
Home Location: Montreal/Laval.. EC Canada
Method of Transportation: Car
Additional Comments: You want to play with us definitely!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Unfortunately, Kansas City isn't coming. They're johning out of it. One of the reasons being they thought this was going to be like a national tournament and 80 people isn't enough for them to show up. That means no Jturley46, Darkrain, Dmac, Cups, Z, Phatgamer, Markis, or Jayray. If this runs smoothly, I'll be sure to do another one and give it more hype (posting everywhere, etc). I also like how Plank did his Pound tournaments where you register online and pools were already set up before the tournament. I may do something similar since we actually have a good amount of people that can house people. People were just late on responding.

Chum, how many can you house? Divinokage, much <3 for reading directions and stuff.

Housing is only Saturday night.

Also, Nus, I got 64.96 so I dunno what you typed in. I went here: http://reservations.hotel-guides.us/hotel/10006044-10197425O.html

R3N0

Smash Lord
this is so national. im national. look at me. i'm chinese from china.

that makes it INTERNATIONAL ...
dub tee eff.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, seriously, Canada is going, no johns. I dunno what that number would be to change their minds. /pms them

trademark0013

Smash Champion
ok, i'm pissed matt.scrub is alays makin fake threads

also yea ct is completely azz when it comes to housing and smash in general save a select few

i can house whoever doesnt mind sleeping in my bedroom. i have two airbeds, but its mad tight. if i sperate my matress and boxspring theres two other beds, mine is mattress of course

so yea basically i can house three comfortably, as many uncomfortably

Cia

das kwl
ok, i'm pissed matt.scrub is alays makin fake threads

also yea ct is completely azz when it comes to housing and smash in general save a select few

i can house whoever doesnt mind sleeping in my bedroom. i have two airbeds, but its mad tight. if i sperate my matress and boxspring theres two other beds, mine is mattress of course

so yea basically i can house three comfortably, as many uncomfortably
would you mind housing the tunes?? (I think that'll be about 5 people)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Anyone want to camp out?
I'll bring marshmallows + a sleeping bag.
Someone bring a tent, fire, chocolate, and graham crackers.

Top Bottom