• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

Cia

das kwl
ok, well i'm still looking for a partner for this. do you have a partner yet??

if we team, i'm going to Dsmash.. A LOT. it just seems to work :laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok, well i'm still looking for a partner for this. do you have a partner yet??

if we team, i'm going to Dsmash.. A LOT. it just seems to work :laugh:
hahaha o branden ... well for this i should b teaming with jesus ... of not g$ >_>

ThreeX

Smash Lord
o___o **** i hope i can come to this, if so i can definately bring a setup minus the tv

kevin how bad do you wanna >____>' errrr..

R3N0

Smash Lord
i coming to this.

edit since i dont usually check any other pages that i already have like subscribed im like mad late on this tournament hahhaha

but i will be coming, you can count on itttttttttttttt

btw hopefully mogwai will house another tsa ;) =D?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sounds good Vanz. I dsmash a lot also, it seems to work out well.

Holy **** at KevinM being a mod, good ****.
Make this thread sticky so there can be two stickies of this thread XD.

I'll update this thread later, lol.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

I've decided I definitely want to go to this. Banks/th0rn/someone going in that vehicle, please contact me regarding rides.

Banks

Smash Hero
gotta figure what vehicle is being taken first....pixel said he'll decide by the end of the week.. but if he doesn't want to go....SKLER HIT ME UP MANZ

Alukard

Smash Hero
i definitely saved that sig ... and dazwa named it "baller-status" lmfaoooo too good

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Actually SleepyK was the one who posted it, and from the looks of it, it was on another person's photobucket...

My baller-status is 0% =(

Alukard

Smash Hero
Actually SleepyK was the one who posted it, and from the looks of it, it was on another person's photobucket...

My baller-status is 0% =(
well ... ur still "that guy who plays brawl!" =D ... and somehow still got 2nd in doubles this weekend ... thats baller status enough lol

ZoSo

Smash Champion
werd ... madd beast i'll never forget that ... cuz zoso was mean ... also cactuar too ... but now we are "cool smashers" so ... they cool wit us ... iiiiiight

also jaden we should team one day for melee =]
I remember that.

I think Charles and I were just kind of frustrated by our lack of chemistry.

Vanz came extremely close to beating me in singles later that day, so... no disrespect intended.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I remember that.

I think Charles and I were just kind of frustrated by our lack of chemistry.

Vanz came extremely close to beating me in singles later that day, so... no disrespect intended.
i know there wasn't ... its just cool how we got soo much better ... and its funny cuz we were treated as the noobs or w.e lol ... and now we cool peeps =P

King_floppy

Smash Rookie
so....first post

New guy here. blame Spife >.>
I'm kinda interested in going/getting dragged along. This would be my first tourny, so it's more like a learning experience, ya know?
Be gentle x_x

~Tsuvatai
~JTOG

Spife

Smash Master
good luck.. as you can see from the posts above, your first tournament is something you'll definitely remember
which is why I'm making him go to this one that should have a huge turn out >__>

Banks

Smash Hero
this tournament is gonna be soo big. we should make sure to have finals on a tv that is recording and announce it so everyone watches. it'll be old school, now if only husband was coming so he could wear a tank top and flex....

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. i wasn't around during FC3 days. but i saw the video and that **** was sooooo hype. **** i hate discovering smashboards in 2007.. lol.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hey Spawn I'll put your thread back up after this weekend.
Getting more people for ZoSos tournament hopefully.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i wish i played during the FC 3 days ... the nyc smash scene would have been different ... altho that means swat would have been like DA ... playing brawl only ... ahhhhh ... but seeing everyone go crazy for that crew battle would have been worth it ... or seeing isai ... do ... isai things lol

Top Bottom