• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bucis Pixel Kirbys! What do you think?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
dang it I recognize it but can't put my finger on it.....................................................................................hannibal lector? or if it's game i don't know.... would you mind doing an Alexander Van Humbolt (spelling),

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
wow... I thought it was pretty obvious.... I mean... Street Fighter? Spain? Vega?

I am currently working on a halloween collection... I hope I am finished till halloween oO

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Ohhh very halloween themed :D

Looks liek Superman only pumpkin fied.

Buci how come we never talk?

Do you haves AIM?

Contact me if you do MonkiiChris

zrky

Smash Lol'd
if anyone has MSN you can get me on that

and zolgas right, it does look like a pumpkin superman
..............PUMPKINMAN

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
Is it a man?
NO!!!

He's the greatest!
He's fantastic!
Wherever there's danger he'll be there!
He's the ace!
He's amazing!
He's the strongest!
He's the quickest!
He's the best!
Super Pumpkin!
Super Pumpkin!
SUPER PUMPKIN!!!!​

I only have icq.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
Is it a man?
NO!!!

He's the greatest!
He's fantastic!
Wherever there's danger he'll be there!
He's the ace!
He's amazing!
He's the strongest!
He's the quickest!
He's the best!
Super Pumpkin!
Super Pumpkin!
SUPER PUMPKIN!!!!​

I only have icq.
looks like you were having a good day;)

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
New pic available

The Joy of Motherhood

In a not so distant future babies now grow in tubes and mothers can watch after them, until they are born after 9 months... isn't it a beautiful future? Never can there be a preterm birth because of some unhealthy way of life, drug abuse or illness by the mother. And the mother won't have any problems with regaining her beauty after a pregnancy. The world benefits from this future.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
buci, from what ive seen that IS your best, good job. it reminds me of a book I just read called The House of the Scorpion, about a clone whos purpose was for organ transplant for a 47 year old guy, but yeah looks great, how do you get the ideas?

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
I don't know... really, they just come into my mind
my biggest problem is, that I cannot realise some of my ideas, because I am not good enough...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
there is no theme, to me at least, it's just like painting on a canvas, but on the computer. Artists don't ALWAYS have themes just stories and pictures, or kirbies

Lv. 99 who made your sig, I like it allot

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
there is no theme, to me at least, it's just like painting on a canvas, but on the computer. Artists don't ALWAYS have themes just stories and pictures, or kirbies

Lv. 99 who made your sig, I like it allot
lol

exactly

it was kind of halloweenish because of the one contest I participated... but in reality, I just paint what I like

visit my deviant art account, and you can see that
buci01.deviantart.com

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
kind of...
I didn't draw for weeks so there is no update or something... so sorry

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
onoz
well I am kind of a bit stressed, but I think I can do one or two things when I get home today

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Can We Say...epic Win For Golden Sun Kirby? Yes We Can!
Epic Win!!! YAY

smaci92 said:
wow...it's been a while since I came here...I've been quite busy. how's everything?
Special hello to you. Long time no read!

So I am absolutely sorry for no updates in like 2 weeks or something, and I am not going to post something pixely right now. But I think you deserve at least a little sketch. So I hope you like it anyway. I was ...again... not as productive as I should have been ( in all kinds of... anything... okay... maybe not sleeping and watching TV)

Think of it as a filler or something.... yes... a filler... like in One Piece or Naruto, only not so evil :laugh:

And updated the first post
don't worry... I will atleast make some Kirbys till the end of the week... I promiss myself

zrky

Smash Lol'd
that is a good though.......hmmmm...............GREAT SPRITES!!!!!!!!!!

now I have to think what I would do if I practiced my cello when I still manage to be 1st chair and stuff

zrky

Smash Lol'd
still do, i just don't practice, unless you can't some of the back cello suites, why do you ask?

Top Bottom