• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bucis Pixel Kirbys! What do you think?

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Okay... one more day, and I'll upload some new ones from already existing franchises

for the time being: have fun with Zudomon

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Okay... one more day, and I'll upload some new ones from already existing franchises

for the time being: have fun with Zudomon
I saw it on your deviant art, and Zudomon was great
season 1 RULES

it's not a request, but I wonder what Kabuterimon and megakabuterimon would look like
*starts to imagine*

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
ONOZ oO
These are the Avatars from the best Animated Show ever

the one on the top left ist Avatar Yang Chen (a women... not a he^^) And what's the problem with the way she looks?

And the Earth one is Avatar Kyoshi, super Awesome Avatar Kyoshi... okay... maybe a bit draggy

hmm... what do I have else to show?

Something else from Avatar:

Yue, the moon Spirit
Amazing!

I love Avatar can i request Katara Bending a huge tidal wave behind her ?

Drawing is nto my forte but i will try to draw somethign and have it up using bucis method XD

i love your work Buci!!!

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
hmmm... let's wait with the requests if my semester break stops being harder than my normal semester (studying for diploma in theoretical physics (come on, this stupid subject is totally incomprehensible), writing 2 Lab Journals and wanting to kill my old lab partner for being a total jerk of stupidity and laziness. Because he IS the reason I have to write more Lab journals than I had to)

Oh I'm wandering from the subject: Zudomon is my favorite next to gomamon

and that's katara + more avatar figures

and because I do not want to stretch the forum
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2008/173/c/c/Avatar_Sprites_by_Buci01.png

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
Yes. from Ekoix...One of the meanest, but most helpful people on the boards.
u should say helpful at times...
but yes, he is honest, even if it sometimes comes out as mean (not here i guess)

but yeah, those are pretty sweet,
u should make a yoda kirby

just throwing that out there

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
wow. those are good! I'm working on a pokemon trainer one :laugh:...I'll show it too you when I'm done
I am waiting ;)

u should say helpful at times...
but yes, he is honest, even if it sometimes comes out as mean (not here i guess)

but yeah, those are pretty sweet,
u should make a yoda kirby

just throwing that out there
I have a pseudo strict policy that my Kirbies only devour video game characters... but maybe Maybe, i can make an excuse ... later^^

zrky

Smash Lol'd
hmmm... let's wait with the requests if my semester break stops being harder than my normal semester (studying for diploma in theoretical physics (come on, this stupid subject is totally incomprehensible), writing 2 Lab Journals and wanting to kill my old lab partner for being a total jerk of stupidity and laziness. Because he IS the reason I have to write more Lab journals than I had to)

Oh I'm wandering from the subject: Zudomon is my favorite next to gomamon

and that's katara + more avatar figures

and because I do not want to stretch the forum
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2008/173/c/c/Avatar_Sprites_by_Buci01.png
I honestly think these are better than the kirbys, I was looking at the detail you put in there and all the shading and stuff and WOW it's amazing

did I show you the sprite I made from an Impossible Creature?

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
I honestly think these are better than the kirbys, I was looking at the detail you put in there and all the shading and stuff and WOW it's amazing

did I show you the sprite I made from an Impossible Creature?
They are better because they are bigger: The Kirby bodies are 64x64 pixel circles and the head of avatar people alone are as big as a Kirby... But you are right: I am too much focusing on the '''not so good''' Kirbys as you say, I wanted to make more Avatar characters... I'm Missing such important people like Azula

And no, no one showed me anything

Mahjix

Smash Cadet
These are really cool! Keep up the good work! :}

EDIT~

Oh wow, I didn't realize there were more
The avatar ones are really nice and the dithering is well done. :}

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Nightmares!!!

New pic of mine, as always, bigger version on my deviant account... I know... what was I thinking? Whatever... Painting makes much more fun, than studying

Kirbys will be coming soon, when I make some more
Felix (Golden Sun), Toad, Gray Fox (MGS) and Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk) are already done... but... you know... studying and such

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Nightmares!!!

New pic of mine, as always, bigger version on my deviant account... I know... what was I thinking? Whatever... Painting makes much more fun, than studying

Kirbys will be coming soon, when I make some more
Felix (Golden Sun), Toad, Gray Fox (MGS) and Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk) are already done... but... you know... studying and such
did you seriously do this with paint? this is like...ummm...what's the word......AMAZING

it has to be good for me to make it purple and big;)

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
did you seriously do this with paint? this is like...ummm...what's the word......AMAZING

it has to be good for me to make it purple and big;)

Whoot Whoot Whoot
And yes I did it with only paint, not one thing with photoshop... nearly 3 hours

You should see my work in progress, it is nearly finished... maybe only one or two weeks if my inspiration comes back

It's like two times bigger than that

it's 3 AM right now where I live... I seriously should stop learning and go to bed... I have to stay up at 9...
:tired::tired::tired:

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
You sir are Amazinglilyawsomelyfantasticlymagicalytalented!

That was one of Monkey521521(my Runescape name)'s super gratz/compliments

You WIN 1,000,000 Internet Dollars

:D I am in awe to your awsomeness

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Whoot Whoot Whoot
And yes I did it with only paint, not one thing with photoshop... nearly 3 hours

You should see my work in progress, it is nearly finished... maybe only one or two weeks if my inspiration comes back

It's like two times bigger than that

it's 3 AM right now where I live... I seriously should stop learning and go to bed... I have to stay up at 9...
:tired::tired::tired:
I was wondering what time it was, cuz I have a friend whos an exchange student in Germany right now, and 4pm. where I live is like midnight there.

wow 3 HOURS, holly crap, well it takes me about 1 hour to make to good pokesplices keep up the good work:)

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
In the future, Buci, you should post your creations with links to the full size images. Pixel art pieces really lose their effect when they are shrunk too much.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
In the future, Buci, you should post your creations with links to the full size images. Pixel art pieces really lose their effect when they are shrunk too much.
Joa... I always make 2x2 Pixel blocks, so the smaller version should be 1x1 pixel blocks, and that means, no loss of informations. And I post the smaller version, so people check out my Deviant page.

here's the finished pokemon thing i promised to show you buci:

what do you think?
hmm, well, you reduced your image to fewer colors, but somehow I am missing something, that makes it different from the original pic. It somehow just looks like you just made the original smaller. I always do a linework, that makes the pic different from the original, but keeps the pose, and it gives a more cartoony character

You sir are Amazinglilyawsomelyfantasticlymagicalytalented!

That was one of Monkey521521(my Runescape name)'s super gratz/compliments

You WIN 1,000,000 Internet Dollars

:D I am in awe to your awsomeness
I am going to buy myself an internet house (it's one long long compliment)
the internet dollars remind me of southpark, where canada goes on strike.... awesome episode

I was wondering what time it was, cuz I have a friend whos an exchange student in Germany right now, and 4pm. where I live is like midnight there.

wow 3 HOURS, holly crap, well it takes me about 1 hour to make to good pokesplices keep up the good work
could have also been 4 hours... I didn't count the minutes. What's a Pokesplice? Those have Pokemon 1 half pokemon 2 things?

and for my pic nightmares, I didn't make any sketch first... so... I think, the way buci sprites his sprites has changed oO

smaci92

Smash Lord
hmm, well, you reduced your image to fewer colors, but somehow I am missing something, that makes it different from the original pic. It somehow just looks like you just made the original smaller. I always do a linework, that makes the pic different from the original, but keeps the pose, and it gives a more cartoony character
I'm supposed to reduce the image to fewer colors right? or else I'd go over the 256 color pallette. Thanks for the feedback though :bee:

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
I think it's time to post something again, before my thread gets buried^^

Maybe I'm going to build up something with that.. A RPG pic or something

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I think it's time to post something again, before my thread gets buried^^

Maybe I'm going to build up something with that.. A RPG pic or something
i was thinking writing a story revolving around elemental orbs O_o

Buci reads teh minds. he must be a mindgamez master.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
HOLY FRICKIN CRAP THAT"S AWESOME

good job;)

I miss yu-gi-oh, I mean it used to be good, but now it phails (purposefully spelled wrong)

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
okay, I am participating at a horror pixel Art contest at deviant art and tossing around some ideas

this is my first idea and I think it's a bit too creepy a psycho, the title is
"Hello, little girl"

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I like it, wither that one, or the one with the thing in the closet, either one

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
no, the one with the thing in the closet is too big and has too many colors. I need something with max 250x250 width and height and max 20 colors

another idea

zrky

Smash Lol'd
no, the one with the thing in the closet is too big and has too many colors. I need something with max 250x250 width and height and max 20 colors

another idea
this reminds me of Impossible Creatures, with the thing in the tank thingy and a person outside, or of a book called House of the Scorpions (it's about a clone), for the requirements, this truly is one of your best:)

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
I think, a few days before the contest ends, I'll show you all my ideas and then we discuss, which one I should send in

zrky

Smash Lol'd
don't worry, most people should know (especially here) that art takes time, good luck with the contest :)

Top Bottom