• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bucis Pixel Kirbys! What do you think?

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
My favorite Scenefrom my favorite episode of my favorite tv series

Koh the face stealer

zrky

Smash Lol'd
UUUUUUUUU pretty colours

uuuuu pretty color

I feel like a machine, here is the next one

Murderer
im serious, how do you make these, they are so good. I know ive said that, but now im really curious as to how you go about making them

smaci, actually i win, because things have to be EXtREMELY good for me to make them size 7 and purple;)

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
im serious, how do you make these, they are so good. I know ive said that, but now im really curious as to how you go about making them
and purple;)
If I'd tell you, I would need to shoot you
:smiliegor

Well I made up some tricks, so I can make like one every day.... but I don't have the time right now to make so many

zrky

Smash Lol'd
If I'd tell you, I would need to shoot you
:smiliegor

Well I made up some tricks, so I can make like one every day.... but I don't have the time right now to make so many
ah, such violence:laugh:

well whatever you are doing, it works REALLY well:)

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
lol thanks
I am sorry, that I didn't upload anything new, I am kind of FREAKING OUT right now, because of my f******** diploma on Friday, and that means, drawing is stopped till next week..... OMG tomorrow is Monday *wawawawawa*

smaci92

Smash Lord
lol thanks
I am sorry, that I didn't upload anything new, I am kind of FREAKING OUT right now, because of my f******** diploma on Friday, and that means, drawing is stopped till next week..... OMG tomorrow is Monday *wawawawawa*
that's ok....everyone is busy right now....

zrky

Smash Lol'd
lol thanks
so is the diploma a good thing? if so, congratulations;)

that does suck that tomorrow is monday:urg:

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
diplom is a nearly extinct academic degree in europe, until some stupid hobos decided, that we need this stupid bachelor/master system. I can't rant how stupid the bachelor/master system is. Like everyone including professors in every university in Germany is thinking, what a terrible choice Bachelor/Master is. Oh god, I hate this system. It's like school and it destroys the freedom you had in the university. God be blessed (and my timing) that I got into the second to last diplom study course of my course.
It's like... hey... america and britain have this, we should also have this... GLOBALIZATION!!! and the people who decided that do not even know, that studying for diploma takes more years, has more content and more freedom, than a traditional master degree.

Bah... what were they thinking... But it's not the right place to rant
I am sorry... but you have to face the truth... bachelor sucks, okay... master might be something, I don't really know... but bachelor >_>

zrky

Smash Lol'd
^^^^ great post, I seriously liked it, because what you said is true
but this is more your thread so you can make the rules, but yeah good post actually

smaci92

Smash Lord
^^^*agrees with zrky* ....we're not forcing you to make new stuff. (take your time). We just like to see new stuff and give the thread a bump every now and then...so feel no pressure buci.

any of you guys notice it's just zrky, zolga, buci, and me participating in this thread?? lol

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
^^^*agrees with zrky* ....we're not forcing you to make new stuff. (take your time). We just like to see new stuff and give the thread a bump every now and then...so feel no pressure buci.

any of you guys notice it's just zrky, zolga, buci, and me participating in this thread?? lol
it's because only awesome people are commenting here!!!
I agree with Zrky also :D

Buci speaks da truth!

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
my exam was today... so.. I am free!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! What should I do first? party? Eating? Ice Cream?
okay... it was just a 1,7... should be equal to a B+... so not my best note (well... In fact my worse) But I must never learn theoretically Physics ever again

expect updates soon

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
my exam was today... so.. I am free!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! What should I do first? party? Eating? Ice Cream?
okay... it was just a 1,7... should be equal to a B+... so not my best note (well... In fact my worse) But I must never learn theoretically Physics ever again

expect updates soon
YAY BUCI IS FREE!!!!

B+ in theoretical Physics sound quite good O_o

IDK

Smash Lord
i have to say those kirbys are pretty **** kick ***. lol in other words awesome.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
So here is the first Update: some Kirbys I made weeks ago, but had no time to upload them

so... who are they?

i have to say those kirbys are pretty **** kick ***. lol in other words awesome.

very mucho thanky youo

I am FREE LIKE THE WIND!!!!!

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
One is Toad/Toadette Kirby

I don't know bout the others :/

Great work as always Buci!!!
The First one is Felix from Golden Sun, then Kyle Hyde from Hotel Dusk Room 215, the sucky Toad, last but not least from Metal Gear Solid Gray Fox

You win the internet for including Impossible Creatures. That game was win.
Give credit to Zrky, he gave me the idea.... So that means... Zrky wins the Internet!! I just keep Google, Youtube, Imdb and Wikipedia :lick:

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Oha!!! Interview with Buci

My favorite Video Game Character... hmmm...
My favorite Pokemon is Sandslash, it's just awesome
My favorite Character would be Lucca from Chrono Trigger (Cause she is awesome)
My favorite Nintendo Character is Pit from Kid Icarus (since... Captain N)

That makes Pit my Brawl Main. And I play also as Lucas and Pokemon Trainer. And with everyone alse too... well... I try

And thats my favorite Brawl friendcode^^ 0774-5707-3269

zrky

Smash Lol'd
You win the internet for including Impossible Creatures. That game was win.
yes, another awesome person:)
So here is the first Update: some Kirbys I made weeks ago, but had no time to upload them

so... who are they?

very mucho thanky youo

I am FREE LIKE THE WIND!!!!!
these are cool, I like the grey fox (is it him?)

That makes Pit my Brawl Main. And I play also as Lucas and Pokemon Trainer. And with everyone alse too... well... I try

yay sandslash, hes in my top 15;)

ill add you later (brawl Friend Code I mean)

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Buci i am guessing
Felix from Golden Sun, Kyle Hyde from Hotel Dusk Room 215, Toad , and Gray Fox

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord

I'm making you something Buci :D

Top Bottom