• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bronx/NYC Smashfests lets get it. - Smashfest Friday! - July 2nd

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I was thinking about NYC a bit and figured we needed to play just a tad bit more. Everyone is so quiet in terms of on the boards I have not heard of any smashfests. So I thought about it and figured let me throw some smashfests so we can have some good players here.

Bottom line here is what I can offer:

-Multiple TVs
-Seperate computer for everyone's use
-Housing if needed

I usually record matches and put them up for everyone via youtube.

Here are a few people that usually drop by
-Crismas
-Jash
-Xvik
-Vanz
-NL
-D1
-Jumpman
-Blackwaltz
-c4/Knightmare
-DJ Nintendo
-Ace Marth
( comes by VERRRRRYYY RARE BUT I can get him to come by for melee :) )

I play melee/brawl but mostly brawl since I want to get a good GW but I play melee cause its fun for me. Either way I wanna get good and I want to get good with people playing with. My aim is Lightxdream and tomorrow at 4pm I get out of work.

My address is
2732 Fish Ave Bronx NY 10469

Please call me before you decide to come by so I can make arrangements for everything. Lets train.

BTW I WORK UNTIL 4PM MON-FRI SO DO NOT COME AT RANDOM TIMES BEFORE THAT.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh snap, this is the thread you're talking about.

Sounds like awesome fun.

HOTBOX

Smash Cadet
and me 2 da list... and how do i get there ??? and im bringing Sukalottagrinco aka leo

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
This sounds like so much fun. I wish I could come :( or that I posted here more often and didn't seem like some random person coming here *cough*
I hope you do this again in the future and I can go, I was just complaining that there seems to be no smashfest here...
Have fun :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
and me 2 da list... and do i get there ???

if you mean how you take the 5 train to gunhill ( seymour ave )

This sounds like so much fun. I wish I could come :( or that I posted here more often and didn't seem like some random person coming here *cough*
I hope you do this again in the future and I can go, I was just complaining that there seems to be no smashfest here...
Have fun :)
well I am doing this for the next few days XD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Id be willing to come but I honestly need a haircut, so I'm dropping by chinatown first possibly rofl.

i havent been to the bronx but is it scary with gangsters robbing people around? lol dead serious.
not my area my area is the white area.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
AWWW Alex why tomorrow why??? -_- It's so short notice.

Can it be Wednesday, that way I can go after my Physics regents! If not, I'll try and make it* (where the *** did that gay come from 0.o, my **** cousin -_-).

bboyamir

Smash Rookie
dude this is sick. which days of the week work? there were no specific dates listed. im definitely down for some melee tho

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
Awesome finally a smashfest that i can go to :) i just need to get my copy of brawl and im good to go i got tatsunoku too. If u don't mind can i bring 2 friends along they have a game cube each with melee copies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
uh I'd prefer people I know but in general I'd say that is fine let me get the tvs from dj's house first then XD

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
It's better/more convenient to walk. :)
Walking is so much work rofl. I just hate walking at night, that's about it :/

uh I'd prefer people I know but in general I'd say that is fine let me get the tvs from dj's house first then XD
I hope you know me then ._.

didn't you say you were gonna do this again this thursday for smashfest? can't decide if i should go today or that other day if you were planning to

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
come today if u can i would like that...and i know you hippie no worries i dont know rocksays but i know he is someone i know lolz

btw my wii is in RI cause i left it in Emmy's car so ppl bring setups-.-

soul ark

Smash Ace
i'll bring my wii when do you need it are you even home i would hate to walk 9 blocks just to see your not there. i check back later im going to take a shower nobody likes a dirty smasher... no really people take baths.

Sniper12688

Smash Rookie
i might go there put me on the list if anything ill try to stop by to get there, whats the easiest way to get there from uptown manhattan i live around the 1 train.

_Sync_

Smash Apprentice
So we've got the "how to get there" part down, but what is the exact address? I might stop by on Thursday if anything, probably going to bring my set-up too.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
yo how long is gonna last im gonna head out on 30. We need a brawl disk for mines um im bring tatsunoku vs capcom and a melee copy and game cube with my friend.

Heavy_Feet

Smash Rookie
w8 so when is it or is it over im new to do this kind of thing and its probably going to be my first experience doing this

Top Bottom