• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Broken Mirrors: RNG/OU Tournament [Cease Tick wins!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Well I do not know what writer/circa is doing, I will wait as long as necessary, but how long?
****, sorry about that. I ended up being tied up longer than I thought and starting at an earlier time than I originally planned for. I have no clue about tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I'll be open MOST of the day (mainly mid day) if that's alright as well now. Maybe Saturday too, but idk yet. Sunday's definitely out of the question though...I'm going to see my grandma in the hospital.

Those are my known times as of now.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Lol I was joking, I'm not upset at you :p. We just had a bit of a conflict and I'm okay with giving 1W@ the win.

Wrath`

Smash Master
****, sorry about that. I ended up being tied up longer than I thought and starting at an earlier time than I originally planned for. I have no clue about tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I'll be open MOST of the day (mainly mid day) if that's alright as well now. Maybe Saturday too, but idk yet. Sunday's definitely out of the question though...I'm going to see my grandma in the hospital.

Those are my known times as of now.
Ok,today/Staurday is fine. I'll just look to see if you are online

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Round 2 [Ends August 22nd, 9:30 PM Eastern
RNG'd Pokemon

1 w1nged @ngel - [Bye]
Terywj vs. Moozle
Cease Tick vs. Rockem7
ss118 vs. Pink Reaper
Majority vs. Circa

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Inactivity can go suck my balls. Pokeballs.

Anyway, Moozle, when are you free?
I am available all of this week bar tomorrow morning and Friday evening.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'm free all of this week too. Let's try to get this done early, in the next few days. I have my team made, but I'm going to make 1 more.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Actually if you can give me like 15 minutes I should have a team done. I'll VM you and we'll meet on an obscure server (since Machamp's Pants are down).

Moozle

Smash Champion
Sounds good, but remember, OU+ changes wont work on another server (I don't think so). I don't have any NU to OU in my team though so it doesn't mess me up.

Edit: JK OU+ changes are banned anyways lol.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Moozle beat me 2-0. Obviously, haha.

He also needs to know Ambipom has base 100 Attack, STAB, Technician, and Silk Scarf to hit hard with Return. I wasn't running Adamant either.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Do I have to report the score since you're the one who keeps track of it? lol. For some reason I'm flabbergasted by how good Ambipom is :3

Edit: I knew all of those things except for the base 100 attack part lol.

ss118

Smash Master
"Machamp's pants are down"

also I'm off today. First I get charmander mixed with ultimario, and now I comment on something half a page late.

PR we'll play tomorrow.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I won't be home until late, so it won't be done today. I have an interview at 4:30pm EST tomorrow, otherwise I should be free-ish. That's as much as I can say for now.

Let me know your times Majority and hopefully we can figure something out soon?

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Confirmed. I didn't earlier because I didn't want to waste my 500th post.

I ended up wasting it anyway

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I won't be able to play until Friday afternoon. Can you play that night at 8 (EST)?
****. As far as I know I won't be open that night. First football game of the season...and I had already planned to go see it. :\

Gates

Banned via Warnings
What are the week 3 RNG pokemon?

I'm betting it'll be 2 water types and a random one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom