• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Broken Mirrors: RNG/OU Tournament [Cease Tick wins!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Won 2-0; both games I probably shouldn't have won. :\ Especially the first.

But ggs nonetheless.

EDIT: If your Hydro Pump hadn't missed Nape in the first round, there was little chance of me winning. And second round I would have lost if it weren't for winning the speed tie vs Mence (which I was worried about with the team in the first place and forgot to fix). My Quagsire was a Curse set and my Suicune was an offensive variant, which I'm pretty sure can't survive a +1 Outrage.

And my team had no steels. :\

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm forfeiting.

My computer finally kicked the bucket this morning and I'm probably not going to repair it or get a new one for quite some time (if ever...), so I'll have no Shoddy or PO access at all.

Sorry. :\

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well all three of his were completely different cases. SilentVerse didn't show up, then he defeated me, and now Circa apparently has to forfeit.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Actually, RIddle pointed out to me earlier that everyone still in the tourney has only actually played 1 match.

Way to stay active Pokecenter.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
ok, let's RNG the final 3 pokemon and get this tournament done so we can move onto the nest one.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
ok, let's RNG the final 3 pokemon and get this tournament done so we can move onto the nest one.
Riddle should be putting up the next one like, right now anyway. We all agreed that we could run two tournaments at once. But all the people who said that are probably the ones who forfeited. TROLOLOL.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I've been ready since you RNGed the last three pokes, but Circa/Writer has been busy apparently.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
This has got to be the most entertaining batch of RNGs ever.

We've seen some of the worst of the worst here.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
idk, wigglytuff is lookin mad cute there

we've got that incredibly hyped up donphan

and the coolest water type ever (screw you quagsire)

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active recently; I've had a lot of homework and stuff to deal with this past week. Now that the weekend is here I'm open to play almost anytime in the next 3 days, so that's probably when it's going to happen.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Ok guys, Moozle and I are having the final match in the tournament on the Smogon University Shoddy Battle server in thirty minutes. Come and watch.

Also, I have a question for you, Tery. Can I make two teams, and switch them in the middle of the set (provided both teams use the required pokemon)?

Moozle

Smash Champion
Grrrr my PO isn't working, possibly because I have the OU+ changes loaded. Do you think we could do the matches on shoddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom