• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Broken Mirrors: RNG/OU Tournament [Cease Tick wins!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
An OU tournament that allows Salamence is too good to pass up.

Pokemon Fanart
No Ubers

Username: Majority
Shoddy Username: Majority
Hey you I'm legitimately getting your attention now. Kinda.

Hit me up so we can play, I'm free whenever.

ss118

Smash Master
I won 2-0. First match I critical'd for the win, but he had one a few turns earlier that was REALLY important, so it was fair to an extent.

2nd match I crit haxed for realz. And his team was MUCH better built than mine. gg icearrow

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
****ing +2 SpecsMence Dragon Pulse doesn't always OHKO Swampert. WHAT. THE. ****.

It still blows my mind. And I've said that enough.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
It was the last match and Rockem wanted to use SpecsMence and some form of Heatran for no reason at all, and then he was like "lolambipomleadfortehlulz' and so we used it. And then we thought it would be lulzier to use NP Pass on it (we knew what Gates' lead would do, so we knew he could get off the NP), so we did. And then Mence went and didn't KO Pert right off the bat with Dragon Pulse and we were like lolwut.

It was dumb.

EDIT: Ninja'd dammit.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I bet it was some specially-defensive Pert since a 252 HP standard WOULD always be KO'ed by a +2 SpecsMence Dragon Pulse.

rockem7

Smash Ace
I bet it was some specially-defensive Pert since a 252 HP standard WOULD always be KO'ed by a +2 SpecsMence Dragon Pulse.
Yeah, Gates said he was running some really bulky set. But I managed to win anyways so I don't have any bad feelings about it. :p

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I ran this.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Sassy
240 HP/216 Def/52 SpD
Moveset Irrelevant

Yeah, not that bulky but still lol.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'm going to a wake/funeral in the next two days Silentverse, but I'll be ready to fight anytime after that (or tonight maybe). PM me on smashboards if you have any questions, and sorry for the delay :(

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Hey TWOK, I'm making my team now so you can hit me up whenever you're ready and we can do this.

I actually forgot about this tourney tbh.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Not sure when I will be available tomorrow, but I know by 5pm EST I will be on, and Thursday looks all clear as of now.

Are you PO or Shoddy? If we do shoddy tell me so I can make my team there also.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455

I realized my tight schedule means I can't do this.

I forfeit.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Not sure when I will be available tomorrow, but I know by 5pm EST I will be on, and Thursday looks all clear as of now.

Are you PO or Shoddy? If we do shoddy tell me so I can make my team there also.
I can do either Shoddy or PO, so I guess PO it is. :p And due to a recent popping up in my schedule it should probably be tomorrow. Not unless you want to wait until almost 9pm EST tonight...

Cease Tick

Smash Ace

I realized my tight schedule means I can't do this.

I forfeit.
Ok, I was sorta looking forward to beating you but free wins are cool too.

Tery, you should tell us what the pokemon are going to be for the next round so we can start teambuilding.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Ok, I was sorta looking forward to losing to you but free wins are cool too.

Tery, you should tell us what the pokemon are going to be for the next round so we can start teambuilding.
Fixed for accuracy.

But yeah, sucks D:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Round 2 Pokemon

I would RNG a Quagsire.
Also, what up with the ridiculous amounts of Water-type representation. Oh right, there are so many of them.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Lol. Water, Water, and something that can absorb Water attacks.

I'm sure you guys will have fun with this.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That seems to be a recurring theme. For Round 1 we had two Water-types and a Pokemon which would absorb threats thrown at the Water-types. This time we have two Water-types with a third Pokemon which is immune to Water-type attacks.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Im requesting a deadline extension for the match between onew1nged@ngel and I. We were going to do it tonight but I found out I have dial-up internet here so theres no chance of that. However, I WILL be able to play in about 2/3 days. IF you can't extend the deadline then please give him the win.

OMG IF I DONT GET TO PLAY IN THE ROUND WITH THE QUAGSIRE I WILL KILL MYSELF!

Moozle

Smash Champion
I have a team made for the first round, and I messaged Silentverse, but I think he is out of town (look at his post history). What happens if he doesn't get back to me before the deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom