• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Broken Camping Tactic

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Doesn't mean I don't have fun camping, I don't have fun playing brawl. Who the hell are all these Canadians LOL did you guys make this your universal chat thread

<3

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
OR I COULD COMBINE THEM AND MAKE ULTRA SAMUS

by alternating between wd back f-tilt and wd back u-tilt they'll have no idea how to counter me!

IT'S BRILLIANT

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i wavedash back down smash more than F Tilt, but samus at high level play is too limited, all her options are just counter attacks to you, but if you space an attack on samus's shield and she can't **** you with up B out of shield, then she can't really do anything lol.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
yes, if you missed them they can just do anything
i think they can wd out of shield and **** you aswell (with good timing)
and samus could prolly just shieldgrab you b/c of her grab range
but the shieldhitstun might be to much, im not sure about this

ZoSo

Smash Champion
i wavedash back down smash more than F Tilt, but samus at high level play is too limited, all her options are just counter attacks to you, but if you space an attack on samus's shield and she can't **** you with up B out of shield, then she can't really do anything lol.
KevinM here

I can't believe M2k randomly posted on how to play Samus LOL

Top Bottom