• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Britches and Hose Mafia - Game Over!

Kantrip

Kantplay
If adum's results mean what he says they mean, Swiss was roleblocked by Asdioh (who suspected Swiss upon John's scumflip), and adum saw the result of Swiss going nowhere. Good, Swiss is clear. But we knew that. Now, scum DID have a roleblocker (yes there are three roleblockers in this setup deal with it), and it is entirely possible they roleblocked Swiss or Asdioh, allowing Red Ryu/John to submit the kill. This means July CAN be scum, but she HAS to be a goon. Adum has proven he can track, but he can easily be a scum tracker, and since Swiss failed to roleblock him, we really don't know.

Swiss/Sokr mentor pair is possible, and I'm not ruling it out here, but it is pretty out there.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Because Asdioh roleblocked you. Scum doesn't have a roleblocker left unless it's you.
Some pages ago i said Swiss was roleblocked and you disregarded that chances because i didnt have proofs, why do you believe in it now??? or you didnt understand what did i want to say xPPPP ?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I did not disregard that chance felipe, I said it was not for sure, and it still isn't. It's still possible adum can be messed with when roleblocked. But I'm pretty sure I've been taking into account the possibility of Swiss being roleblocked this whole time. If there are any two people I am confident they can't be mafia, it is Swiss and Sokr. Adum is trying to suggest they are an indy pair together. This does not sit well with me, as he is moving suspicion to the two people who are "clear" from being mafia. The simplest solution at this point is that we are looking for a third mafia, so I am going to be looking for a third mafia. Set-up wise it is between felipe and adum, with July as a possibility, and playwise it is definitely July.

This is why we are lynching July toDay, and coordinating our remaining Night actions so that we can confirm as many people as possible and find the scum if July's lynch doesn't end the game. We are not using felipe's suggestion of "kill felipe or Kantrip and lynch the other one toMorrow gg".

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Kantrip, something that i learned from playing Epicmafia. You CANT Clear yourself. It looks scummy AS HELL. You hae always to consider yourself in the chances of being maf.

You are a lynch target too kantrip.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
But we dont know if july will flip town or maf, so, this discussion is pointless until we find July's aligment.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Fine. Let's ****ing lynch July then. The conversation is not pointless because we can PRETEND she flips ______ and say what happens from there. You know, PLANNING?

I was about to say I was going to try talking rationally with you again, but looks like that's not going to happen. Trying to clear yourself is NOT scummy. Oh wait, you said you learned it from Epicmafia. Makes sense.

Honestly felipe, I want you dead so bad because you are so counter-intuitive to town. Such a liability in endgame.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. adumbrodeus ()
4. Sokr ()
5. Kantrip ()
8. Swiss (2) July, adumbrodeus
10. Felipe_9595 ()
11. July (2) Sokr, felipe

Not voting - Swiss, Kantrip

With 6 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is December 23rd at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Kantrip

Kantplay
Seriously, a gunsmith safeclaim? You realize a safeclaim is normally something that should be, you know, safe? Considering my results have been all ****ed and gunsmith isn't even something scum can fake the results for (it's not like THEY know who the vigs are), I am really upset that that is even being suggested. But hey, since I can't prove that I investigated, I must be scum, right?

Seriously, ****.

Swiss or adum, if either of you believe this crap, feel free to roleblock/track me. I sincerely hope you don't believe this crap, though.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Wait are you saying a PARANOID Gunsmith is not a safeclaim o-o?????????????' Oh god...

And i am not saying you are scum, i am just poiting possibilities :)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
And kantrip, cant you stop taking EVERYTHING SO PERSONAL. I was talking to Sokr in that post, he was saying Swiss actions couldnt be proved. SO i pointed your actions couldnt be proved either.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
ITS personal, you are attacking me only because what i think. I think swiss is town, so if july flips town you must be mafia IMO. I am not saying "Hey kantrip you are such a noob for think me or adum can be maf or than swiss is indy", because its what you think, your opinion is as valid as mine.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I am not taking it as a personal thing (I am not even mad, and thats a good thing, considering all the times you have insulted me in the last 20 pages XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP).

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
@Kantrip

It wouldn't actually be that hard to fake a paranoid gunsmith, until adum tracked you. Like you said. Don't get mad at us for tossing around ideas, it's how you get ideas going and how town can collaborate and take as many possibilities into account.

I may just vig felipe. That way we don't waste a lynch. You can roleblock me, but you can't roleblock a vote.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Show me what makes you suspect me, besides "you can't prove your night actions" and "it might be a safe claim" felipe. Because Vanilla Townie is a pretty common fake claim. One that John used. I want to see substantiation behind your scum read on me that doesn't revolve around mechanics speculation.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I invite Swiss to roleblock me toNight. Proving his role as well as my innocence. Adum can track me to verify I was roleblocked, or he can track Swiss to verify that Swiss targeted me (and me alone). From there, Sokr can vig felipe.

There we go. This should work.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Kantrip

It wouldn't actually be that hard to fake a paranoid gunsmith, until adum tracked you. Like you said. Don't get mad at us for tossing around ideas, it's how you get ideas going and how town can collaborate and take as many possibilities into account.

I may just vig felipe. That way we don't waste a lynch. You can roleblock me, but you can't roleblock a vote.
"It could be a safe claim" is just paranoia and doesn't accomplish anything. If you actually believe I am scum, that is fine and you may make your case, but if you just going to toss things around like "it could be a safe claim", that won't fly.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
It's just putting ideas out there. It's not like I'm voting you. Holy crap, you and felipe get pretty defensive when it's speculated you are scum. You can't get mad at us for taking all possibilities into account. You have the benefit of knowing your role for sure. We don't have the priviledge of knowing exactly what you are. So why don't you just allow people to post there thoughts. If felipe or I were voting you on speculation, then that would be stupid. But there is nothing wrong with what we're doing now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm fine with speculation, but when you waste time being a dumb*** I am going to get upset. Not defensive, just upset. I am upset that you are wasting time touching on the most WIFOM-y, unprovable, already-should-be-an-obvious-possibility-that-you-shouldn't-need-to-bring-it-up things. Honestly. "It could be a safeclaim".

SURE. IT COULD. WHAT THE **** ABOUT IT.

You're better than that.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Waste time? What time? Nobody's posting anyways! I put an idea out there. Whoopy. Now if someone didn't think of it, they now have that to take into account. If they did, good for them. You're overreacting for me putting one small thing out there. It was one post. I was't following up on it or anything. I put it out there, so it's out there. Nobody has to do anything with it if they don't want. Besides, you take different possibilities and piece them together. Sure what I said is WIFOMy, but if put with other things, maybe not so much. And don't ask me what things because I don't know. I'm not making a case on you. Holy crap, just forget about it and move on. Don't worry I'll vig felipe toNight and we'll hopefully be done with idiocy in this thread.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Nah, we will lynch July toDay and the game will end.

I'm upset that you were basically feeding felipe. It's not a "just move on and ignore it" kind of thing. That it wastes time and space in this thread is not my only quarrel with it. I'm disappointed that you would even bring up something so unnecessary. I guess it's something I should know to expect from you, that you are going to say what's on your mind, but really you just gave felipe more ammunition. I could easily say

"Sokr is aligned with Swiss and Swiss concocted the whole "Battle Medic" safe claim for him". Or I could say

"Maybe felipe's safe claim is Vanilla Townie".

Or I could say "July probably claimed Vanilla Townie as a safe claim".

Or I could say "Ooh since we can't prove Swiss's actions, which we have established, maybe possibly he's not really a roleblocker".

Honestly, while true, none of these statements progress anything at all, and they are just a pain to have to read. I'm sure the three of us have reduced the other players to skimming and ignoring things we've said, so why on EARTH would you add to that?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
"It could be a safe claim" is just paranoia and doesn't accomplish anything. If you actually believe I am scum, that is fine and you may make your case, but if you just going to toss things around like "it could be a safe claim", that won't fly.
Kantrip, so far you have suggested:

- Indy Swiss
- Felipe Scum Roleblocker
- No mafias an only indys
- A Bus Driver
- A role that mess up with the tracker

If someone is paranoic, thats you xDDD

You cant prove your actions, that doesnt mean you are mafia, but that means you are not clear.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
It's just putting ideas out there. It's not like I'm voting you. Holy crap, you and felipe get pretty defensive when it's speculated you are scum. You can't get mad at us for taking all possibilities into account. You have the benefit of knowing your role for sure. We don't have the priviledge of knowing exactly what you are. So why don't you just allow people to post there thoughts. If felipe or I were voting you on speculation, then that would be stupid. But there is nothing wrong with what we're doing now.
I am not being defensive at all. I have been pushing my own lynch/vig. Kantrip is being defensive.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Just saying kantrip, if game doesnt ends today , you are not clear for tomorrow.

And Sokr, your kill will not go trought, mafia will kill you ( Maf kill haves priority over Vig shots)

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
True enough Kantrip, I see were you are coming from.

Felipe, I will not die if Swiss, adum and Kantrip have my back.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
and yes I realize that scum is probably between them if the game doesn't end.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Def not adum.

Scum is between me And Kantrip (and a highly unlikely Swiss) but you know, if you dont die i will be dead so, better for town :)

And Sokr, why did you gave up so early on Kantrip :c???? You pointed some nice details (Althought i pointed them before but i dobut someone readed what did i say back then XPPPPPPPPPPPPP)

Btw I noticed he gets angry when he feels pressured.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sokr, if you are town, the last scum is between July/adum/felipe. 100%. Realize that I swung the John lynch yesterDay as a result of me saying "screw Night action/set-up speculation". This is the best thing to do again, and you said you trust me and adum the most. Naturally, you should be gunning for July due to the connections that have been pointed out between her and the other scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
felipe, you should never say "scum is between me and _____" as any alignment. You either know you're scum, or you know you're not scum. If you think it's "between you and me", then that means you think it's me 100%.

and why am I still here?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Tell me why it's "def not adum". And where the **** does July fit into that? You said you agreed with my case against her, yet you are tunneling me like a ******, and when I am town I hope you really reflect on how you play this game.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Kantrip, AGAIN, thats not a valid argument. Okay, you swong the lynch against John, but i hammered him with just a few minutes from the deadline. and NOBODY was here. So both of us are clear? No

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm NOT TRYING TO CLEAR MYSELF FOR IT SHUT THE **** UP.

I'm talking to Sokr, not you. I am not talking about clearing myself for swinging the John lynch, even though I should be cleared for it because THERE WAS NO SUSPICION ON ME SO I WOULD NOT HAVE ANY MOTIVATION TO LYNCH MY ONLY REMAINING SCUMMATE.

THERE IS A ROLE CALLED "MAFIA TRACKER".

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Tell me why it's "def not adum". And where the **** does July fit into that? You said you agreed with my case against her, yet you are tunneling me like a ******, and when I am town I hope you really reflect on how you play this game.
Case against who, adum or july?? If adum, that was a lot of pages ago, when i was a clueless sheep that wasnt playing the game. If you are talking about july, i am just lynching him for connections, if he is maf this is over, but i he is town the scum is likely between you, me (and a remote indy swiss).

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Angry again :D

Okay, then NOBODY on the game is clear because everyone can be a Indy/ maf version of your claim.

Mafia Tracker in no reveal ? Wut

Kantrip

Kantplay
adum can easily be a mafia tracker. You should not be clearing based off of knowing their role is legit. Does epicmafia not have any actual playing the game on it at all?

Nobody is clear. Good. You're right. However, you should know how to READ people.

Top Bottom