• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Britches and Hose Mafia - Game Over!

Kantrip

Kantplay
"Mafia Tracker in no reveal ? Wut"

Okay this just pisses me off. Yes, everybody has accepted that this is a possible role, including adum himself, who is not trying to clear himself based on his role. July is a female, and I am talking about my case on her, yes.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
LETS GO PARANOIC !!!!! NOBODY IS CLEAR BECAUSE THIS IS A NO REVEAL SETUP!!! INSTEAD LETS CLEAR PEOPLE BASED ON READS INSTEAD FACTS!!!!!!

http://********/images/down-girl/ghfghfgh.jpg

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Wut ??? "Nobody Is clear, then, we can clear people with reads". Before and After. Cant see whats wrong with it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
We can not clear people with reads. "Clear" implies "confirmed", and nothing is 100%. That's why your "fail proof plan" was so stupid. Well that, and it was just flat-out wrong.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Killing me implies reducing the number of people in the lynch pool. If Sokr fails to kill tomorrow is going to be 3 way lylo, and thats an incredible bad situation for town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
LyLo will be much easier without you in it, if it happens. Why do you believe so strongly that July is town.

If you think I'm scum, do you really doubt that adum and Swiss (who I guess you think are both town) will be able to wreck me in LyLo?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Lylo will be much easier without me, i agree.

I dont haves proofs july is maf. I dont have proofs you are town. I am just supposing whats goingg to happen tomorrow.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. adumbrodeus ()
4. Sokr ()
5. Kantrip ()
8. Swiss (2) July, adumbrodeus
10. Felipe_9595 ()
11. July (4) Sokr, felipe, Kantrip, Swiss

Not voting -

A lynch has been reached!

July was lynched and was town.

Deadline is December 22nd at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Sokr was killed and was town!

adumbrodeus was killed and was mafia!

Kantrip and felipe have been marked for kills and have been end-gamed.

Swiss, the independent roleblocking marker has won!

[Collapse=Set-Up]1 Town Roleblocker
1 Town Census Taker (One-Shot)
1 Town Combat Medic
1 Town Gunsmith
5 Vanilla Townies

1 Mafia Roleblocker
1 Mafia Tracker
1 Mafia Tailor

1 Independent Roleblocking Marker

[/Collapse]

[Collapse=Role-Pm's]
Gova said:
Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, Asdioh!

Role: Town Roleblocker
Abilities: Each night you may choose to prevent another player's ability, by sending me the command Roleblock: Playername.
WinCon: You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, Sworddancer.!

Role: Town Census Taker
Abilities: One time during the game, you may take a census of the lynch wagon and you will be told how many threats to the town were on it.
WinCon: You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, Kantrip!

Role: Town Gunsmith
Abilities: Each night, you may choose another player and you will see if they have a gun or not. To do this, send me the command Check: Playername.

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, Sokr!

Role: Combat Medic
Abilities: Each night you may choose to either kill or protect the player of your choice by sending me the command Kill: Playername or Protect: Playername.

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, Soupamario!

Role: Vanilla Townie
Abilities: None

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, July!

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, Felipe_9595!

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, Gustave!

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, Gustave!

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, JTB!

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, Swiss!

Role: Roleblocking Marker
Abilites: Each night you may choose to mark someone by sending me the command Mark: Playername. In addition being marked, they will also be role-blocked for that night. You are also one time bulletproof.
WinCon: You are independently aligned and win when all living players are marked.
SafeClaim:

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, Seikend!

Role: Mafia Roleblocker
Abilities: Each night, you may choose to prevent the actions of a player of your choice by sending me the command Roleblock: Playername. You are also unable to perform a night kill as a member of the mafia.
WinCon: You are mafia aligned and win when you gain control over the town or nothing can prevent this.
SafeClaim:
Communication: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/kCPD6mCBnw4J

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, adumbrodeus!

Role: Mafia Tracker
Abilities: Each night, you may track another player and see who (s)he visited by sending me the command Track: Playername. You can also kill the player of your choice by sending me the command Kill: Playername.
WinCon: You are mafia aligned and win when you gain control over the town or nothing can prevent this.
SafeClaim:

Welcome to Britches and Hose Mafia, Red Ryu!

Role: Mafia Thief
Abilities: Each night you can plant a gun on the player of your choice by sending me the command Steal: Playername. You can also kill the player of your choice by sending me the command Kill: Playername.
SafeClaim:
[/Collapse]

[Collapse=MVP]
[/Collapse]

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
IT BEGINS

There are a few of you that need to be talked to. You know who you are.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What I feared, but not what I expected. Swiss's hammer worried me, and adum was confirmed scum to me in the Night. I sent Gova a PM and everything because I couldn't hold it in, haha.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Good work Swiss, good game everyone.

Sokr shot adum and adum shot Sokr, haha

Fun set-up, thanks for modding Gova :)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Tailor :O

Mafia Tracker on no reveal setup... wow. Just wow.
This isn't anywhere NEAR being a bad thing. Why in the hell would it be?
The only thing that can make you go "wtf" in a partial flip setup is the mafia tailor (or gun planter thing whatever you want to call it). If he dies and doesn't flip, nobody has any way of knowing that gunsmith results were skewed.

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/ibpwfd94H2Z dead QT.

Day 4 was the most ******** thing I have EVER seen in a mafia game. I'm not going to yell at you guys for lynching July, it seemed like a reasonable enough lynch and I probably would have done the same, but oh my ****ing god the incessant blatantly TvT arguing was
unbelievable.
shoutouts tomorrow probably.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah Asdioh felipe was town to me gain by the end of the Day, and going into the Night too. I promise.

So I was sane all along, and a gun got planted on Swiss?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
^^ O-o???? Thats now how priorirty Works O-o Sokr kills would have been nullified by Adum shot.

If sokr and adumb killed each other, why did we lost??? Swiss won as indy, but neither of us died.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So I was sane all along, and a gun got planted on Swiss?
yes. i never really thought of that, though i did mention the possibility of a framer earlier in the game.

^^ O-o???? Thats now how priorirty Works O-o Sokr kills would have been nullified by Adum shot.

If sokr and adumb killed each other, why did we lost??? Swiss won as indy, but neither of us died.
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Natural_Action_Resolution

all killing roles shoot at the same time in most games

Swiss' wincon was "be alive with a mark on all living players"
Swiss marked felipe N2 and kantrip n4.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
copying actions from gova in the QT

N1 Actions

Swords: Takes Census
Sokr: Kill Ryker
Swiss: Mark/Roleblock Sokr
RR: Kill Ryker, plant gun on Swiss
Kantrip: Check adumbrodeus
John2k4: Roleblock Swords
Asdioh: No action
Adumbrodeus: Track Swiss

N2 Actions:

Sokr: Kill Red Ryu
Swiss: Mark Felipe
Kantrip: Check Swiss
Red Ryu: Plant gun on Swiss, Kill Soup
Asdioh: Roleblock John2k4
John2k4: Roleblock Swiss
Adumb: Track July

N3 Actions

Sokr: Protect Kantrip
Asdioh: Roleblock Swiss
Adumb: Kill Asdioh, Track Swiss
Swiss: Roleblock/mark adumb

N4 Actions

Kantrip: Check's himself
Swiss: Mark/Roleblock Kantrip
Sokr: Kill adumb
Adumb: Kill Sokr, Track Kantrip

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
"I don't think Swiss is indy, he isn't playing survivalistically and he would be asking for doc protects a lot more if he were indy."
Being bulletproof COMPLETELY slipped my mind even though it's so obvious. Damn I'm dumb sometimes.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
yeah, i know we were marked. But we didnt die. He won by his win conditions, but, why did we lost exactly. Its an indy considered as threat to the town??? It is impposible to us win along Swiss?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Good job Swiss.
Thanks everyone, it was a pleasure playing with you.
Sorry for that early kill Ryker.
And to think, I had originally targeted Swiss but switched it to adum last minute. I think that decision cost us the game, am I right? Sorry guys.
Kantrip, you and i are gonna have to talk about this game next we see each other.

:phone:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Swiss was only a 1-shot BP. He would have lived even if you had decided to shoot him, though it would raise questions about his claim, not that weren't any when there were two claimed Roleblockers.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
In fact, swiss would have won either way. If you had shoot him, he would have survived, and everyone was marked, even adumb.

Top Bottom