• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Britches and Hose Mafia - Game Over!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Except I'm town and your "plan" involved Sokr killing me or yourself, and you should think you are town.

Honestly, Swiss is a possibility and the reason your "plan" was so bad is because it ended in Me VS You.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. adumbrodeus ()
4. Sokr ()
5. Kantrip ()
8. Swiss (1) July
10. Felipe_9595 ()
11. July (3) Kantrip, Sokr, felipe

Not voting - adumbrodeus, Swiss

With 6 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is December 23rd at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Ok Felipe, let me explain something as you keep pulling it up. I vigged night one for multiple reasons. Firstly, this is my first Mafia game ever, and vigging night one seemed more fun/useful than protecting night one. Secondly, I thought vigging and potentially hitting scum would be better than potentially protecting scum.
Yes, this logic is dumb. It was my first night fase EVER. So are you really gonna start saying how stupid one thing I did at the beginning of the game was when you, who has more experience than me is doing stupid things left right and center in end game? Good now you realize how dumb you're being. Unlike you, I'm sure people will agree with me. Now, normally I would unvote and vote you, but from what I've seen of your play, you're to dumb to be scum. So please start contributing to the game and answer questions directed at you instead of retaliating like a caged animal.

:phone:

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Why are you begging for a hammer? Seriously. Calm down.
Because i dont anyone can make another contribution. We have expossed all the evidence/all the possibilitys, so i dont think we can do anything else apart from lynching.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
argh, swiss I really wanna believe you but i've just got so much doubt and nothing I've seen assuages this.

Urg, we should lynch swiss today. Eliminate the possibility of indy-swiss then nk july. If she survives, we lynch her tomorrow.

vote:swiss

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't like that plan, adum. Prove to me that Swiss is the better lynch somehow, because I don't see it. What role do you really think he has?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah apprently, but he's trying to bank on Swissindy and then set up a July lynch toMorrow. How does that make you feel, Swiss?

Swiss

Smash Lord
It fills me with righteous fury.

Of course, if Adum is town, which he claims he is. (Deliberate troll effect) then I have to question why scum didn't R B Sokr, and chose me.

Somewhat odd.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I don't like that plan, adum. Prove to me that Swiss is the better lynch somehow, because I don't see it. What role do you really think he has?
Indy, indy strongly suspect an indy recruiter of some kind.

Think about it, john was roleblocked by asdioh, I tracked July, john was roleblocked.

Assuming you're insane (and if you're not, swiss has a gun too which also doesn't make sense since at this point he can't be mafia) then what's the best explanation for the mafia kill that night?

RR wasn't roleblocked, it's too convenient that when he tried to prove his role to me he just happened to be roleblocked himself. He's exactly right, why would scum roleblock him when they could roleblock sokr? While it's possible that Felipe did the NK that night I don't believe felipe's mafia, just being stupid.

I don't think he has a night action other then his one recruit or a factional nk which he had sokr perform, that's why he did nothing.

I'm far too innocent.

Plus..don't you know I didn't do **** last night?

Because you're a mentor or some similar role. And your recruit gets a nk.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Indy, indy strongly suspect an indy recruiter of some kind.

Think about it, john was roleblocked by asdioh, I tracked July, john was roleblocked.

Assuming you're insane (and if you're not, swiss has a gun too which also doesn't make sense since at this point he can't be mafia) then what's the best explanation for the mafia kill that night?

RR wasn't roleblocked, it's too convenient that when he tried to prove his role to me he just happened to be roleblocked himself. He's exactly right, why would scum roleblock him when they could roleblock sokr? While it's possible that Felipe did the NK that night I don't believe felipe's mafia, just being stupid.

I don't think he has a night action other then his one recruit or a factional nk which he had sokr perform, that's why he did nothing.

Because you're a mentor or some similar role. And your recruit gets a nk.
[iimg]http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/i'm%20out%20of%20here/grand/80078377-Im-ou.gif[/img]

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Wait, adum just to clarify, are you saying I was recruited by Swiss and that I inputted the kill last night?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Adum, we know thats imposible, a maf + 1 indy = 3 vs 3 towns, so they could joint and we would have lost already-.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Wait, adum just to clarify, are you saying I was recruited by Swiss and that I inputted the kill last night?
That is exactly what i am concerned about.

Adum, we know thats imposible, a maf + 1 indy = 3 vs 3 towns, so they could joint and we would have lost already-.

Huh?

If they have a nk, indies almost always win independantly from the mafia. A joint win is impossible.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Well, you think Sokr and Swiss is an indy team no???? 2 Indys with a Nk, Mafia with a Nk, 3 Towns. If thats the case this is atuloose, and there is nothing we can do it about it. But i dont think Swiss/sokr is an indy team so :p

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Well, I can't prove that wrong so I'm not gonna waste time trying.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Felipe, what if the indy's kill the mafia or vice versa toNight? It is possible. Town doesn't automatically lose because indy and mafia are against each other. Mafia wins when it has the same amount of players as town. There is no joint win between them and indys

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
If we have indys(Unlikely) they are going to kill the obvius town to win along mafia :/ (unlest Indy win condition is something like "Last man standing" or something stupid like)

Do you see why speculation doesnt help?? we are only going in circles.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
The problem is his action patterns dont make sense as town and they dont make sense as mafia. It also requires way too many unreasonable assumptions for him to be town roleblocker.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Buddyguy, winning alongside mafia is the same as joint winning, which adum is saying they probably don't do.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
If Swiss is indy then I'm probably dancing or something like that where I don't know about it :p

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
None of Swiss' actions can be proven to be roleblocks.
N1) Me, but it looks like mafia targetted Ryker as well, so we don't know if my action actually went through or not
N2) RR, but I killed him that night so we don't know if Swiss did a RB then either.
N3) Adum didn't see him go anywhere. He could've counted on adum targetting him and not done anything, claiming he roleblocked adum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It fills me with righteous fury.

Of course, if Adum is town, which he claims he is. (Deliberate troll effect) then I have to question why scum didn't R B Sokr, and chose me.

Somewhat odd.
Because Asdioh roleblocked you. Scum doesn't have a roleblocker left unless it's you.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
However Kantrip did crumb his role from the start. This could just be him crumbing his safeclaim.

Top Bottom