• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Britches and Hose Mafia - Game Over!

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Sokr, do you really think Scum felipe would hammer His partner when nobody was present and the deadline was just some minutes ahead?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Yes. You could to that for townie points. Also, you don't know if anyone was gonna come in last minute and hammer so what's the harm in you doing it? Also you could have the mentality of you coming first before your scummates.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Also Felipe, don't answer my question with another question. Answer it with another answer.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. adumbrodeus ()
4. Sokr ()
5. Kantrip ()
8. Swiss (1) July
10. Felipe_9595 ()
11. July (2) Kantrip, Sokr

Not voting - adumbrodeus, Swiss, felipe

With 6 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is December 23rd at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

July

Smash Apprentice
No, he wouldn't. That's why it's July.
Scum Kantrip wouldn't have shifted that wagon from Adum to John at the last minute. Scum Felipe wouldn't have hammered his partner when he could have just let a no lynch happen. That's why when I flip town please, PLEASE do not descend back into Felipe/Kantrip/me crap as the last scum. Look at Swiss and make him claim first. Oh yeah and consider that whole we don't actually have proof he's a roleblocker, nonetheless that he's town thing.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
i am not saying you are sheeping now, i am ok with july lynch, but you have to follow the plan when he flips town.

July

Smash Apprentice
we have the proof that he visited sokr n1 and sokr didnt die.
Yes, we have proof that Swiss didn't send in a kill n1, we don't have proof he's ever roleblocked anyone, for all we know he might have a manipulative role. Consider he has a role that messes with trackers: N1 he targets Sokr thinking (correctly) that he is a power role and thinks maybe he's tracker; the result is he has no effect on Sokr but he is seen visiting him by Adum. After the claim, Swiss could target Adum n2 and n3 hoping he would target Swiss himself and get back a result of nobody. N2 Adum tracked me instead, and since the result is the same as if he weren't manipulated, we assume nothing affected his track that night. However, last night he tracked Swiss and got a result of "no one" even though Swiss claims to have roleblocked him, so it should result in "no result". I'm not saying thats exactly the case, but DO NOT rule out the chance that Swiss has a manipulative role, not a roleblocking role if he is scum.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
The idea of a manipulative role thats role specific doesnt fit at all. Really, its hard to believe.

i am not clear, neither kantrip, not even the John's lynchs its a good arguments, what if it was a buss?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Perhaps like that but he can manipulate any investigative roles? Seeing as there are three of them.

Sokr, who is your biggest town read that you trust most? Who do you trust least?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Biggest town read? You and adum. Trust the least? Swiss, July and Felipe. I can't really narrow it down.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wonderful. That's enough for me, because it's the same as mine. I trust, then, that you have your own "fail proof plan" you will be following?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Also guys, Swiss could be any non-killing scum role that Gova can think up of. I could be poisoned and die if Swiss dies, I could be dancing... you never know.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I'm not ignorant enough to call it "failproof", but yes, I do have a rough copy of a plan currently.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Those are horrible suggestions but I know where you're coming from.

I was thinking JoaT or a 1-shot ability of some sort. It really doesn't matter. The John lynch yesterDay I swung because I said screw this Night speculation and I went off of play and connections. I really can't see felipescum apart from speculation, so it's between July and Swiss for me, with felipe as the safety net option. I really wish I had gotten an investigate off last Night. :p

Kantrip

Kantplay
Felipe you are ignorant for not realizing that there are 6 players, not 3. There is never a 100% possibility. Stop acting like there is.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The lynch pool is never guaranteed to hold all the scum. I want you to show me ONE PERSON who agrees with the crap you're spewing. I have not been scummy this whole game. I have a Power Role that I crumbed from my very first posts in this thread, I swung a lynch onto scum yesterDay, I have been actively evaluating and reevaluating my reads, and I have been scumhunting. You have literally NOTHING against me except some weak role speculation case that I PRESENTED. And how far has speculation got if for finding scum? YESTERDAY THE LYNCH POOL WAS SWISS/ADUM. I SWUNG TO JOHN AND WE HIT SCUM.

You are making me not want to play with you.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so I'm never signing up for a game with felipe again. When did I ever say that 3-2 doesn't equal one? Where the **** did that come from? Open your eyes bud, nobody's agreeing with what you're saying. You're just yammering on and pissing us off. Hell, I may even just vig you toNight so I don't have to hear from you toMorrow.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
But you are playing so technically we are playing with you. Holy crap this is annoying. Felipe, do us all a favour and stop talking until you can try and contribute to this game INTELLIGENTLY.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
the mighty Sokr has talked, the guy who vigged n1 and have followed Kantrip the entire game.

if youa re pissed off, then my objective is fullfilled :2

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
And yeah, vig me tonight, that would be lovely. Swiss Vs Kantrip, oh god, thats going to be funny.

Vote: july

this is pretty much decided no?

Kantrip

Kantplay
@OTHER PEOPLE

Assuming we lynch July and the game doesn't end:

If she is mafia: Swiss is like totes indy ggs

If she is town: Adum track one of me or Swiss. Swiss and Sokr should probably consider actionning felipe. Or Swiss roleblock felipe while Sokr kills Swiss while adum tracks me. This should net a win.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
@OTHER PEOPLE

Assuming we lynch July and the game doesn't end:

If she is mafia: Swiss is like totes indy ggs

If she is town: Adum track one of me or Swiss. Swiss and Sokr should probably consider actionning felipe. Or Swiss roleblock felipe while Sokr kills Swiss while adum tracks me. This should net a win.
Dude, do you see how your plan is 90% a ripoff of mine, and you said my plan was bull**** o-o

Go Town

Also. Swiss, can you hammer?

Top Bottom