• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Britches and Hose Mafia - Game Over!

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Kantrip, i going to use something that you said. Townie points??? i didnt have any reason to Hammer John, neither you for swaping the lynch to him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
There is a difference between changing the direction of the lynch, and kicking a dead horse, felipe. You did only the latter.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Not true, Sokr wasnt even near to hammer him and the deadline was just 1 hour ahead. It would have ended in a No Lynch without my vote.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
If we have an indy that would be sokr. If the indy is a serial killer that means he cannot join with maf to win, we have a misslynch.

Also, July/Kantrip for Bus Driver

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Indeed, a Bus Driver explains it everything. Day One Bus Driver could have drove Swiss block to Swordancer, night 2 he could have drove Adum to a VT.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
From another point of view, Sokr, Swiss and Adum cannot be the ones who roleblocked, so, the lynch is still between me, you and july kantrip.

Unvote

I am really thinking about indy Sok.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Highly unlikely. Adum is tracker, for sure. Swiss Roleblocked Sokr, and Sokr said he killed ryker. Or Mafia and Sokr chose the same target, or mafia killed ryker and Sokr is lying about his n1 kill target.

July

Smash Apprentice
Alright, starting with things yesterDay.

Hey guys. Let's swing this:

Vote: John2k4

Scummiest before mass claim. Scummiest now. **** my gunsmith results forever.
Kantrip got this entire wagon moving. He was already a strong town read before, this is just reinforcing that read.

Derp, well let me input the correct command:

Unvote

Vote: john 2k4
Kk, so before we get to the whole "Felipe could be scum" argument which I did read through, I would like to point out that Felipe hammered at like 11:30 pm the last day of the Day phase...if he were scum he could have just not done anything and hoped for a no lynch.

I protected Kantrip
Considering what I said earlier about how townie it was for Kantrip to lead that John wagon, Sokr's protect of Kantrip makes a lot of sense, I would have probably done the same if I were in Sokr's shoes.

Kantrip, if John was a scum RB'er (I believe he was), he could have blocked either Asdioh or myself and the kill would still have gone through, this was the point raised late yesterday.

I believe I am the only remainign RB'er, assuming Adum is scum. But if he can tell me who I visited last night, I might feel better.
Why this again? Why do you need Adum to claim first before you give up your night action?

@Everyone: Do you think a tracker would show up as "having a gun"? The consensus so far has been "no", but I just want to see what everyone thinks about this, as it is now relevant.

@felipe_9595: What happens if we lynch adum and he flips town?
No, I don't think that tracker would have a gun. But I do think you are paranoid, and I'll explain why when I get to the part of this post that brings all my theories and fears together.

Actually nevermind, I'm pretty sure tracker comes up as having no gun. The reasoning for this is because I am an insane gunsmith.

You see, with what we have right now, Swiss cannot be the last mafia, nor can July be. This is due to adum's tracker results.

"Well, what if he's lying?"

If he's lying about his tracker results, then I guess he's the scum, so it still can't be Swiss or July.

So Swiss and July are cleared from being mafia. Indy is possible but let's not get into that for now.

What does this tell me? It tells me that Swiss can not possibly have a gun, yet my results showed that he had a gun. I was also shown that adum has a gun, which must be because trackers don't have a gun, meaning adum is also cleared for having the same result as Swiss.

Last Night, I tried to check Asdioh, and my check failed. I'm not sure if this is because Asdioh died (possible), or because I was roleblocked (likely).

"Wait. Hold on. If Swiss was roleblocked by presumably Asdioh, then who roleblocked you?"

:cool:
Now I'm just getting really confused >< Why can Swiss not be the last mafia? I know that Swiss and Adum cannot be scum together, but I'm not convinced that neither can be scum.

Although all of this is getting confusing so idk, I'm going to think about it, but right now I feel very good about my town reads on Kantrip, Sokr, and Felipe, and that leaves Adum and Swiss.

You partner was already getting lynched. You're smart enough to want the "free townie points" you'd get from hammering scum.
The thing is the lynch might not have gone through, and I don't see scum intent in what he has done up to this point. He definitely doesn't seem like he wants to play anymore, but I don't think he's been scummy; hammering John yesterDay seemed like doing what town wanted more than trying to earn townie points imo.

So I'll sort this by Nights. (Remember that this is assuming felipe scum at this juncture)

~Night One~
Swiss roleblocked Sokr.
adum tracked Swiss visiting Sokr.
Kantrip checked adum for a gun and found one.
Sokr was roleblocked.
Scum killed Ryker.
Sworddancer. was roleblocked.
Asdioh took no action.
Felipe roleblocked Sworddancer.

~Night Two~
Swiss roleblocked Red Ryu.
Asdioh roleblocked John.
adum tracked July taking no action.
Kantrip checked Swiss for a gun and found one.
Sokr vigged Red Ryu.
Scum killed Soupamario.
Felipe roleblocked _________. (Could be Swiss and maybe Red Ryu inputted the kill, just saying)

~Night Three~
Swiss was roleblocked.
adum tracked Swiss taking no action.
Kantrip checked Asdioh for a gun, was unable to perform action.
Sokr protected Kantrip.
Asdioh roleblocked Swiss.
Felipe roleblocked Kantrip, Felipe killed Asdioh.
This does work, I'm just not sure, I honestly don't believe Felipe to be scum. I didn't like Adum's reaction to pressure yesterDay, yet his night actions alleviate those fears a little bit. Yet I'm still doubtful of Swiss and the two town roleblocker scenario, especially when I look at this and I see there is no proof that Swiss is a roleblocker. Assuming Adum is town, we have proof that Swiss visited Sokr, but we have no proof that he roleblocked Sokr; iirc Sokr also targeted Ryker, so we can't know if Swiss actually roleblocked him or what action Swiss took on him specifically. N2 Swiss claims to have roleblocked RR, but once again we have no proof that he actually roleblocked RR. And last Night, we don't know what Asdioh did, but if Asdioh didn't roleblock Swiss then we have Swiss saying he roleblocked Adum and Adum's results showing that he wasn't roleblocked, but that he Swiss instead went nowhere. So we have no proof that Swiss is or was indeed a roleblocker, scum or town, we just know he has visited people. His insistence that Adum claims for him D2 and toDay makes me uneasy though, he has never been the first to put his results out there.

Anyways, I'm confident Kantrip and Sokr are town. Felipe can make sense with the night actions, but I don't think he's scum. Adum is definitely the tracker, he could be scum tracker but then there are actions still going on that infers another scum role which I don't think is likely. Swiss however, I don't trust his role or his night actions to do what he says, and so far he has led town here and there but not towards scum. So realistically it's between Felipe and Swiss, and I'm much more inclined to believe that Swiss is scum at this point.

July, Swiss, Adum: Lynch me or Kantrip, its the same. If you lynch me and i flip town just lynch Kantrip tomorrow.

Good Night, 5 am here.
Nope, not going to happen. I definitely don't think Kantrip is scum and I don't particularly think you are either, although it is a possibility.

Vote: Swiss

That's where my head is at toDay. Realistically I see it as between either Felipe or Swiss, with Swiss being more likely due to where he's gone so far with his reads and his sketchy night actions that really can't prove he's roleblocker or that he is town.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. adumbrodeus ()
4. Sokr ()
5. Kantrip ()
8. Swiss (1) July
10. Felipe_9595 (1) Sokr
11. July ()

Not voting - adumbrodeus, Swiss, Kantrip, felipe

With 6 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is December 23rd at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Wait wait wait, Swiss was roleblocked???? I am 100% sure i read that Swiis ROLEBLOCKED adum and not the inverse.

the lynch pool is stil between me, Kantrip and July.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Derp

* I am 100% sure i read that Swiis ROLEBLOCKED adum and not that Swiss got roleblocked

what i said didnt make sense.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Felipe LISTEN: Swiss ATTEMPTED to roleblock adum. SWISS was roleblocked by someone. Adum saw Swiss go nowhere meaning Swiss' roleblock was roleblocked. DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
If adum were to be roleblocked, would it show up as a no visit or no result?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
No result.......................

Okay, then july is clear. Swiss is clear and Adum is Clear. Sokr Is 100% clear from being maf but he still can be indy.

What we get?? Me vs Kantrip.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Right now I have Swiss, Kantrip, Felipe, and July as not cleared. This is excluding reads. Mechanics I guess you would call it.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Mafia could have one kill and they can send whoever they want to do the kill.

July could only be scum if this were the case and either RR or John roleblocked Asdioh or Swiss N2, assuming scum RBs take priority over town RBs.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've been intensely studying the mechanics of this game and the most logical solution I can come up with is that Swiss is an Indy Piper, or a 3+ night poisoner.

Kantrip

Kantplay
July is not clear if Swiss or Asdioh were roleblocked N2. Red Ryu and John were scummier, so they would be the ones to send in scum actions. What if scum has a communal roleblock as well as a night kill? Possible, and I think it's time we move from setup speculation back to play/connection speculation. YesterDay we just last minute lynched John. I swung that wagon based on his scummy play, saying "**** my gunsmith results forever".

Going by play, my pick is July. Going by speculation, I got to felipe. I will re-read for connections sometime this week, and see what I get to. My lynch pool is July and felipe for now.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Kantrip, that's not what I said. Allow me to reword and explain.

The only way July can be scum is if either Swiss or Asdioh was roleblocked N2. This is because July obviously went nowhere N2, meaning the action would have had to been sent in by either RR or John. Both of which were roleblocked by Swiss and Asdioh. This means that Mafia must have roleblocked the person who was roleblocking their action sender. I find this to be a very unlikely coincidence and thus, July is cleared in my eyes.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I was more talking to felipe.

Also consider the possibility that scum has a means to mess with a tracker (maybe July is tracker immune), and consider the possibility that adum may receive a result of "no visit" when he gets roleblocked.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I was more talking to felipe.

Also consider the possibility that scum has a means to mess with a tracker (maybe July is tracker immune), and consider the possibility that adum may receive a result of "no visit" when he gets roleblocked.
I thought that first, but swiss being roleblocked makes more snese than a Ninja or a Fail tracker xP

Kantrip

Kantplay
Asdioh could have made "that obscenely obtuse move".

Remember my result failed too, felipe. Stop tunneling me for a minute and tell me what that means to you if I am town.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
If you are town (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) July is last maf.

And if you reread, you will find my autowin plan:

We Lynch bewteen me, you, july.

Swiss Roleblock one of the other 2. Sokr does the same.

If Sokr doesnt die, then that means Swiss Roleblocked mafia.

If Sokr Dies then that means Swiss Roleblocked Town.

its a 100% win situation.

Kantrip

Kantplay
No it's not. Scum can roleblock Swiss, use their Night Kill, and cause a mislynch the next Day as a result of our Night Actions not solving anyways. I am going to stop listening to any of your "auto win plans". The last one I remember from you was when you were scum, but in general I've come to expect this behaviour. Just please stop pushing this crap. Let us all re-read in peace, and PLEASE do likewise.

I was never a scumread of yours. In fact, you were going to sheep me until you reached some sort of reachy, BS conclusion based off of reasoning that I PRESENTED, and now you won't stop tunneling a scum read on me. Not to mention AGAIN that you haven't read and know ****-all about what's happening this game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Still your "plan" is not something you would be pushing as the last scum, so I am going to go back to my previous town read on you.

That said: Sokr, if we mislynch toDay I trust you know what to do.
I KNOW Swiss does :)

I'm still going to re-read, of course, but

Vote: July

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
No it's not. Scum can roleblock Swiss, use their Night Kill, and cause a mislynch the next Day as a result of our Night Actions not solving anyways. I am going to stop listening to any of your "auto win plans". The last one I remember from you was when you were scum, but in general I've come to expect this behaviour. Just please stop pushing this crap. Let us all re-read in peace, and PLEASE do likewise.

I was never a scumread of yours. In fact, you were going to sheep me until you reached some sort of reachy, BS conclusion based off of reasoning that I PRESENTED, and now you won't stop tunneling a scum read on me. Not to mention AGAIN that you haven't read and know ****-all about what's happening this game.
No, stop there man. You became one of my scumreads when i noticed whats was happening. I have been towntelling the entire gameand i was pretty much town for everyone. Then you noticed how the things were turning out and you start saying i was scum without any apparent reason (the reason was that it was going to end in a You Vs me). Thats why i have a scumread on you now. You start pushing on me only because your butt was in danger.

Top Bottom