• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Britches and Hose Mafia - Game Over!

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Adum is CONFIRMED tracker, because he knew swiss action. You got bith, Swiss and Adum with guns, so they are both mafia or scummy, BUT you said you are paranoid? And also, you think we have 3 maf. So from YOUR point of view, s impossible to Adum and Swiss be Mafia.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Felipe, that isn't making sense because if Kantrip were scum, all his results would be void leaving those you cleared from his results as possibilities still.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Man, I really wish people could think for themselves.

It's apparent to me that you DON'T in fact follow my logic, as your post about me being mafia by my logic is wrong.

Listen to me: I could be either insane or paranoid. I have two "guilty" results and one "failed" result. I have yet to get an "innocent" so I have no proof that I am not paranoid.

If I am insane, that means that neither adum or Swiss can be mafia. July can't be mafia, Sokr is unlikely mafia, and we are left with the two of us.

If I am paranoid, then that means my results mean nothing. Which means adum and Swiss don't have to be the same alignment anymore.

Also, if I am scum roleblocker, as you are suggesting, then that means my results don't even exist, which means Swiss and adum are not cleared at all. Your train of thought is baffling.

Get your definitions straight. Paranoid means "always gets guilty", insane means "results are opposite".

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Ok, this will take a long time, so just wait for me.

And sokr, THATS EXACTLY MY POINT!!!! I am town, the only person who could roleblock Sword n1 is KANTRIP!! Nobody else could. He facked this Gunsmith role to clean himself saying he might be paranoid.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Um, I can think of one other person who could have RB'd Sword N1. You. You haven't exactly proven yourself to be town yet...

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
And thats why i am asking to get lynched, it was that hard to get??? if i get lynched and flip town (I WILL) town is going to win.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also whatever happened to adum bus driver?

You know, he doesn't have to be a tracker to know people's results. This is likely his role if you are town, felipe. I would ask you not to OMGUS so hard.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I am not omgus dude, dont try to get aaway from this one. Bus drivers only swaps action, he doesnt know what the actions were.

I have only exposed my arguments FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW i am using your words.

@Swiss: please dude, who you roleblocked, i need you ehre, i almost got this.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey felipe.

Swords said he was roleblocked before adum claimed his results.

If adum were a bus driver and swapped actions between Sokr and Swords, guess what he knows?

That SWISS, the ROLEBLOCKER, actually roleblocked SOKR.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
........................................................................................ Dude

You are scum roleblocker. or you are the Bus driver. I Cant find another explanation.

Going to post all the contradictions i have found so far.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I don't understand how this OMGUS came about. Me being mafia really doesn't make sense, but I implore you to make a case that presents this. Hey, adum can freely track me toNight and see that I don't target anyone who dies if he wants to. This is, of course, assuming the game continues on after this Day phase.

felipe, this day is far from over and I don't see what you're going for. Why are you voting for yourself? If you are town, you realize you are setting up a loss, right? Your behavior right now is completely unwarranted and irrational. You haven't even read the game, apparently. Someone who pulled the "guys i lied im the 3rd roleblocker" gambit shouldn't be calling any shots.
Bold 1- You are saying Adum can track you tonight.

BUt just a few posts ago you said adum can be scummy, thing thats is impossible, as i just explained.

Bold 2- here are you saying i am setting up a loss, so you think at least we have 2 mafs (6 player, with 2 is mylo, with 1 we hae a mislynch)

BUT you just said you didnt sai (LoL) that there are 4 mafs.

Actually nevermind, I'm pretty sure tracker comes up as having no gun. The reasoning for this is because I am an insane gunsmith.

You see, with what we have right now, Swiss cannot be the last mafia, nor can July be. This is due to adum's tracker results.

"Well, what if he's lying?"

If he's lying about his tracker results, then I guess he's the scum, so it still can't be Swiss or July.

So Swiss and July are cleared from being mafia. Indy is possible but let's not get into that for now.

What does this tell me? It tells me that Swiss can not possibly have a gun, yet my results showed that he had a gun. I was also shown that adum has a gun, which must be because trackers don't have a gun, meaning adum is also cleared for having the same result as Swiss.

Last Night, I tried to check Asdioh, and my check failed. I'm not sure if this is because Asdioh died (possible), or because I was roleblocked (likely).

"Wait. Hold on. If Swiss was roleblocked by presumably Asdioh, then who roleblocked you?"

:cool:
AGAIN, YOU said you were insane, not me. From your point of view you are insane.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Okay so, Swiss, pretty pretty pretty pretty please enlighten us with the knowledge of who you attempted to roleblock.

And uh...

Let's lynch Felipe!!!

Kantrip

Kantplay
I love how felipe went from "there is only 1 maf left we got this" to"there are 4 mafs and Swiss and adumb are mafs together" to "adumb and Swiss are town the scum has to be me July or Kantrip" to "Kantrip is scum roleblocker using his own logic" to "lynch me i dont care about this game".

**** I'm going to get angry. I'm out for now.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Good call Kantrip. Besides, there's nothing much worth saying until Adum and Swiss and July become actively involved in toDay. You aren't gonna get anywhere trying to convince a scum to admit blatantly that he's scum.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
that doesnt care, my point is you are trying to get away from what you said. You said you are insane, but at the same time you think adum can be scum, which is not possible. You said i was setting a loss with my sacrifice, but you dont think we hae 4 mafs.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Sokr, and please, please,please,please. Can you stop sheeping Kantrip??? I did it buthe is the last maf. Everything points to that conclusion.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bold 1- You are saying Adum can track you tonight.

BUt just a few posts ago you said adum can be scummy, thing thats is impossible, as i just explained.
You explained **** all. I was making a statement that the tracker can prove my innocence with his results. Me saying that adum being scum is possible IS NOT A CONTRADICTION TO SAYING THE GODDAMN TRACKER MAY TRACK ME.

Bold 2- here are you saying i am setting up a loss, so you think at least we have 2 mafs (6 player, with 2 is mylo, with 1 we hae a mislynch)

BUT you just said you didnt sai (LoL) that there are 4 mafs.
You literally said "lynch adum and then Swiss" the first time, which (if they are both town) would be 2 mis-lynches. TWO MISLYNCHES. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PART? Good. Two mislynches = a loss for town.

NOW, you think that both of them are town. GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS? Your earlier statements were SETTING UP A LOSS.

Now, you are saying that you want to be lynched and then you want me to die next. If you are town, this is TWO MISLYNCHES. GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS?

SETTING UP A LOSS. The only way this is NOT setting up a loss is if you are mafia. If you are town, please step back for a moment, come to your own conclusion, ACTUALLY READ THE GAME, and stop with the OMGUS and the bad reasoning.

AGAIN, YOU said you were insane, not me. From your point of view you are insane.
So how do I know I'm insane for sure then, huh?

I DON'T. Did you miss the part where I also said that adum tracked you and saw you visiting Kantrip and Asdioh? Oh man, that must be a contradiction too, right?

I'm sorry, this isn't even personal. I don't want to break Rule 1, but if you are town (which I highly doubt), you should read games and stuff. Trying to act like you know what's going on when you clearly don't is just inconsiderate.

Kantrip

Kantplay
that doesnt care, my point is you are trying to get away from what you said. You said you are insane, but at the same time you think adum can be scum, which is not possible. You said i was setting a loss with my sacrifice, but you dont think we hae 4 mafs.
Sokr, and please, please,please,please. Can you stop sheeping Kantrip??? I did it buthe is the last maf. Everything points to that conclusion.
Sokr.... god.... really you are dumb....
Just....

Okay I'm gone now. I really just need to leave.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Lol sheeping Kantrip? There's a difference between reading, formulating your reads on people, and following them, even if others follow the same thinking, and just following someone because you're to lazy to read the damn thread. Don't talk to me about sheeping. You called me a hypocrite? Just because Kantrip got to a computer first doesn't mean I'm sheeping.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
please Sokr , please read WHAT KANTRIP HAD SAY. All of his posts are full of contradiction.

He doesnt think we have 4 mafs, but he said my sacrifice was setting up a loose (6 perople, 2 dead maf, we would need at least 2 mafs to settle up a loss

Then he said he is Insane, BUT he think adum can be scummy, an thats bull****, Adum is clear.

Then, to try to escape from this he said he is paranoid. But if you read the post where he said he was insane, you will notice how hard he believe he is insane.

Then he tried to said i was roleblocker BUt then he tried to come out with a ****ty bus driver thing. he is trying to CONFUSE the town. He is NOT CLEAR

Kantrip is the last maf. if i get lynched today, vig him. And swiss, just in case roleblock Kantrip.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Whatever you say bro, you are the last maf, lynch me first, i will flip town. You die tomorrow, Good Game

Kantrip

Kantplay
The thing is, you're wrong. You haven't read the game, and you're wrong. Listing possibilities is not a contradiction. Ever.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
July, Swiss, Adum: Lynch me or Kantrip, its the same. If you lynch me and i flip town just lynch Kantrip tomorrow.

Good Night, 5 am here.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Actually nevermind, I'm pretty sure tracker comes up as having no gun. The reasoning for this is because I am an insane gunsmith.

You see, with what we have right now, Swiss cannot be the last mafia, nor can July be. This is due to adum's tracker results.

"Well, what if he's lying?"

If he's lying about his tracker results, then I guess he's the scum, so it still can't be Swiss or July.

So Swiss and July are cleared from being mafia. Indy is possible but let's not get into that for now.

What does this tell me? It tells me that Swiss can not possibly have a gun, yet my results showed that he had a gun. I was also shown that adum has a gun, which must be because trackers don't have a gun, meaning adum is also cleared for having the same result as Swiss.

Last Night, I tried to check Asdioh, and my check failed. I'm not sure if this is because Asdioh died (possible), or because I was roleblocked (likely).

"Wait. Hold on. If Swiss was roleblocked by presumably Asdioh, then who roleblocked you?"

:cool:
THOSE are statements, not possibilities. try Again

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Rule 1 is in effect for a reason. Keep your attitude in check or there will be modkills.

1. adumbrodeus ()
4. Sokr ()
5. Kantrip ()
8. Swiss () Sokr
10. Felipe_9595 (2) Sokr, felipe
11. July ()

Not voting - adumbrodeus, Swiss, July, Kantrip

With 6 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is December 23rd at 11:59 PM cST (GMT-6).

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
SO i will make a brief summary of what i think:

-Sokr is clear for obvius reason
-Adum cleared Swiss and Swiss cleared July, also, Kantrips said he is "insane" so he "reinforce"
(its pure bull****, he is not a Gunsmith)
-The last maf must be between me and kantrip
-Kantrip is the last mafia and likely a Scum Roleblocker. The only 2 person that could have Roleblocked Swordancer n1 are me and Kantrip. it doesnt care who of us you lynch, it will end on a mafia lynch.

Swiss

Smash Lord
How did I clear July?

I tried to block Adum....lol. This game. With regret I might stop trying to lynch him. Last scum is the jailer, assuming gova accepted my action.

Kantrip dumb doesnt equal scum.

Let me read this again when I get laptop

:phone:

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Felipe, your contradictions are worse than Kantrip's. You said you're fine with dying and that you don't want to be in this game anyway, then why are you trying so hard to defend yourself?

:phone:

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Skor, i this point, i REALLY think you are ********. ********

WHO I AM VOTING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME!!

ME!!

I AM SAYING KANTRIP IS MAFIA!!!! ITS T v S!! WHEN I FLIP TOWN YOU HAVE TO VIG KANTRIP!!!

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND !!!???

@Swiss: Sorry, i mean to say Adum is clear for being tracker, he cleared july and then kantrip "cleared" (Fake role) both of you, because youa re of the same aligment and is highly unlikely to have 4 mafs in a small no reveal setup-

Swiss

Smash Lord
Wait, doesn't matter. Either way he has to be town.

I block him and he's scum, no kill would happen. Unless he's not tracker, is RB'er, and smart actioned me...picked up on my crumbs D1.

Nah. If so he deserves the win. Ish. More opportunistic.

July/Kantrip/Felipe is the lynch pool.

Remove Kantrip as he's town.

Remove Felipe as he's town.

July must be scum.

Ka-bewm.

Top Bottom