• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Britches and Hose Mafia - Game Over!

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Felipe, I'm practically rofling reading your floundering. If your gonna defend yourself, stick to one story. Changing it up isn't gonna convince us any more.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Ok kantrip whatever you say, lynch me, if we lost, is your fault.

Vote. Felipe

And Sokr, really man, learn to read.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Vote: Felipe

If we lsot, Blame Kantrip, if we dont, then Adum is 100% and we won.

Also. DONT ****ING SHOT SOKR TONIGHT

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I have read. I've read you changing from defs one maf to at least two mafia.

I also read you saying we could lynch you and then NK adum to win the game... then go on to say there must be at least two mafia in the same sentence. If this ain't floundering I don't know what is.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's okay Sokr.

Yeah felipe, Adum never claimed those results. I made it up. Much better than the "gambit" you tried to pull yesterDay.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
E'rybody take cover! We're gonna have another episode of Furious Felipe when he's found to be scum!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright felipe, so just to get this straight here:

You are proposing that Swiss and adum are mafia together? I am assuming you think Swiss is mafia RB and Adum is mafia Tracker?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
My reasoning was "Okay, adum is lying,, he is maf, but why would he make such a risky move as a solo mafia? There are at least 2 mafas. Kantrip got him with a gun so kantrip must be sane. Swiss had a gun too so he must be the other maf"

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I dont have nothing. i made conclusions based on "facts" (Adum was lying, i am town), With the current info i cant make good connections.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Swiss and Adum got the same result. So they either both have a gun or they both don't have a gun. Which is it, felipe?

And who roleblocked me last Night?

Give it up, bro.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey, don't feel bad. You had a good run. I had a town read on you at one point, but you didn't maintain the image.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
i thought i was pretty townie to everyone. Didn expect that 2 votes from you and Sokr without apparent reason.

And LOL Sokr also thought what you said was true xPPPPP

Where is the post with all the claims???? page 80-90?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Did you even know what people's roles were going into the Night Phase? I thought you killed Asdioh to try and incriminate Swiss, but did you just do it because Asdioh was really townie?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Actually Felipe, just to clarify. I had my suspicions at the beginning of the day. Kantrip just got to a computer before I did.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Did you even know what people's roles were going into the Night Phase? I thought you killed Asdioh to try and incriminate Swiss, but did you just do it because Asdioh was really townie?
Wait. Are you trying to accuse of something???? Youa re talking like i was the one who killed asdioh.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Too bad grammar :

Wait. Are you trying to accuse me of something???? You are talking like i was the one who killed asdioh.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* Kantrip, you're gonna have to spell everything out for him. He just doesn' seem to understand.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I already said it's fine, Sokr. We can leave it here for now, this whole conversation is just wasting space that other players have to read through.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
*Sigh* Really, i am totally Clueless here, i dont in which moment i became "Likely Scummy"

Blame my keyboard and my sleep deprivation.

Top Bottom