• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Britches and Hose Mafia - Game Over!

Swiss

Smash Lord
Still no explanation as to where the buffer for the double lynch is, which would occur if anyone else was the second roleblocker.
Purely because, as I thought I made clear;

This just isn't true.

Are you saying that when we lynch me, you're auto lynching Asdioh tomorrow? No. Set-ups are here to be confusing. If a game can be predicted entirely on the basis of mechanics, then it isn't a mafia game, it's a maths challenge.

It really is this simple. And unless I've misunderstood, I cannot make a large, flowing post showing why because the only answer is...this.

There is no "double lynch" bull and we don't need a "buffer"

This Day just needs to end.

I like how Swiss just opened up a whole 'nother can of confusion.
Hey, don't persecute a man for thinking.

The **** is this?

-Confirms my sanity even better than an adum lynch can.
-Resolves the double town roleblocker conflict.
-Has been more detrimental to town in his hostility and snide remarks than he has been helpful.
-Has the equivalent of a cop guilty on him and is very likely scum.
-Many, many connections and clears a lot of the confusion town has at this point.
-Adum's claimed role is potentially more valuable to us than Swiss's claimed role (especially considering it has a claimed double).
- We both have the SAME result on us. It would confirm in EXACTLY the same way, presumably that we both have 'night uses'.
- Not a conflict, as stated multiple times. Do NOT just believe Adum because he makes his posts nicer. Think it the **** through for yourself.
- ******** reason to lynch someone late game. ****ing selfish. My content is here, my reads are clear, I've done more for this town in terms of info than any other ****er in the game and you dare say I'VE been detrimental? Get the **** out of any games I mod or in. If you are town this is serious. Stupid piece of ****.
- Same as point one. Think.
- NEVER LYNCH FOR "CONNECTIONS" YOU STUPID ****. Tell me who is scum upon my town flip. Agree to unconditionally lynch Adum/July/John upon my flip.
- You realise, Adum would be RB'd if town..and his PR would prove to be useless....

How has EVERYONE ignored the ****ing dagger in my back by Adum when he said the ONLY REASON I AM CALLING ASDIOH TOWN IS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET LYNCHED ON HIS DEATH.

1) I could wifom my way out of that with my **** strapped to my face
2) I have called that stupid mother****er town this entire game and NOBODY thought to consider that it's because I had a town read on him?

****ing REALLY?

AND FOR THE LOVE OF ****ING GOD. I AM PROVED NOT TO BE SCUM. I CAN ONLY BE ****ING INDIE. Even ****ing ADUM, the guy who is at my throat and who will do ANYTHING to have me lynched even admitted this is true.

IF YOU BELIEVE I AM MAFIOSO YOU BELIEVE THAT MAFIOSO HAVE TWO RB ABILITIES.

Choose;

1) Indie Swiss. Lynch me.
2) Indie or Mafioso Adum. Lynch Adum.

These are your choices. I am leaving this ****ing thread and hope never to have to look upon the ****ing travesty that is the ****storm that you people try and call logic.

Jesus Christ I am taking a long ****ing break from mafia after this. Work 12 ****ing hour days and come back to you stupid ****s spurting **** because you can't think for yourselves. Why doesn't Felipe just come back in and crack out another gambit? Jesus ****ing Christ.

John2k4

The End of an Era
There's so many stars there...nice job Swiss.

I stated a while back I'm not too fond of Swiss, so I wouldn't object to his lynch

July

Smash Apprentice
Holy ****, Swiss just went on a rampage. How much time is left and what is the votecount?

Based on overall play and claim, I still want to see Adum lynched over Swiss. I'll switch my vote to Swiss to avoid a nl though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
My vote's still on Adum.

@Swiss and Adum: if you are both town then I am going to be angry and everybody is going to hear about it postgame.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
deadline is in like 5.5 hours.
mod needs to prod Felipe and people need to make a lynch happen one way or another.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kantrip, think back to the last Day phase of the just-ended Moderator Mafia. What am I getting at in this post?

Kantrip

Kantplay
That I am a ****ing idiot and should let other people get reads until I know what the **** I'm doing.

@Adum: Is Swiss's anger legitimate?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey guys. Let's swing this:

Vote: John2k4

Scummiest before mass claim. Scummiest now. **** my gunsmith results forever.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
uh yeah we're not swinging the lynch mere hours from deadline.

but yeah, what I'm getting at is you vs joey in that game reminds me a bit of swiss vs adum. the sheer amount of butthurt emanating from both slots leads me to believe that at least one of them is town.

john definitely NEEDS to die, as I've been saying. Let's just assume that a redirector in a partial flips game would be ******* modding and tell sokr to kill john tonight.

Still waiting for people to lynch either Swiss or Adum, where are you guyyyyss it's almost deadliiinee

Kantrip

Kantplay
I agree with that.

Okay my vote will go to whoever the lynch target has to be.

What are votes at right now anyways?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Adum is much less butthurt than Swiss unless Swiss is faking anger, which I can see him doing but not right now.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Purely because, as I thought I made clear;

This just isn't true.

Are you saying that when we lynch me, you're auto lynching Asdioh tomorrow? No. Set-ups are here to be confusing. If a game can be predicted entirely on the basis of mechanics, then it isn't a mafia game, it's a maths challenge.

It really is this simple. And unless I've misunderstood, I cannot make a large, flowing post showing why because the only answer is...this.

There is no "double lynch" bull and we don't need a "buffer"
Of course they can't be completely predicted, but there ARE certain generalities that are predictable, certain things that mods simply do not do. Things like decide to randomly redistribute votes in the middle of the day with no warning.

Again, the major point would be that it is patently irresponsible for the mod to depend on somebody who is incredibly persuasive to get one of the two and be absolutely convinced of the townieness of the other person who has it.

A small game with two town roleblockers would never make it past review without an alert about the possibility of double town roles.

IF YOU BELIEVE I AM MAFIOSO YOU BELIEVE THAT MAFIOSO HAVE TWO RB ABILITIES.
This is a lie, somebody else on your team could be entirely capable of roleblocking. I did not "admit" you're indy, that's my read.

And still you have yet to make a case on why I'm actually scum and not merely wrong.

You had a massive town read on me, and you haven't given a single good reason why I'm scum. If no other reason, that shows why you're obvious-scum swiss.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
So both john and july drop in the thread and don't even stay long enough for us to reconsider the lynch possibilities? Given their previous absence.

****.THAT.SH*T.

They're TRYING for a no lynch at this point.

unvote, Vote: John2k4

Sokr, NK july or swiss, we lynch the other tomorrow.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
needs 5 to lynch. kantrip, adum, me on john makes 3.
swiss isn't showing up before deadline.
felipe probably won't either.
john won't vote for himself (or will he??!?!)
sokr might vote, but then that leaves it all up to july...

unvote
vote: john2k4

we need a hero

July

Smash Apprentice
@Adum: I knew I would be able to get back on before deadline, I just don't honestly have the amount of time or effort to engage in a ton of new conversation.

Vote: John2k4

I agree John is scummy and will probably flip scum, I wanted to work out some of the night action issues toDay but we will just deal with that toMorrow. With a whole new wave of night actions to speculate about, which could be good or bad.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. adumbrodeus (2) Swiss, John2k4
2. John2k4 (3) Kantrip, adumbrodeus, Asdioh, July
4. Sokr ()
5. Kantrip ()
8. Swiss (1) Sokr
10. Felipe_9595 ()
11. July ()
12. Asdioh (1) Felipe

Not voting -

With 8 playing, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline is December 13th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Govaaaaaa I'm listed under not voting even though you (correctly) have me on john.
john has 4 votes, adum has 2.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. adumbrodeus (2) Swiss, John2k4
2. John2k4 (5) Kantrip, adumbrodeus, Asdioh, July, felipe
4. Sokr ()
5. Kantrip ()
8. Swiss (1) Sokr
10. Felipe_9595 ()
11. July ()
12. Asdioh ()

Not voting -

A lynch has been reached!

John2k4 was lynched and was mafia.

Deadline is December 15th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Asdioh was killed and was town!

Day 4 begins!

1. adumbrodeus ()
4. Sokr ()
5. Kantrip ()
8. Swiss () Sokr
10. Felipe_9595 ()
11. July ()

Not voting - adumbrodeus, Sokr, Swiss, Felipe, July, Kantrip

With 6 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is December 23rd at 11:59 PM cST (GMT-6).

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not going to comment on that decision, but that means scum killed Asdioh (one of the few people I was suspecting), so...

thanks I guess.

Kantrip

Kantplay
This means Asdioh's claim of no roleblock N1 and roleblocking John N2 is valid. John was scum, but he didn't send in the N2 NK. If Swiss is town, that means he didn't either, and neither did Red Ryu (his claimed RB target). Adum claims that July did not take any actions that same Night, so July can't have been the killer, regardless of adum's alignment. I am 100% confident in Sokr town.

In other words, if Swiss is town the only possible remaining scum is either adum or felipe.

Alright, adum, who did you track?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Kantrip, if John was a scum RB'er (I believe he was), he could have blocked either Asdioh or myself and the kill would still have gone through, this was the point raised late yesterday.

I believe I am the only remainign RB'er, assuming Adum is scum. But if he can tell me who I visited last night, I might feel better.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
This means Asdioh's claim of no roleblock N1 and roleblocking John N2 is valid. John was scum, but he didn't send in the N2 NK. If Swiss is town, that means he didn't either, and neither did Red Ryu (his claimed RB target). Adum claims that July did not take any actions that same Night, so July can't have been the killer, regardless of adum's alignment. I am 100% confident in Sokr town.

In other words, if Swiss is town the only possible remaining scum is either adum or felipe.

Alright, adum, who did you track?
Well, then we have our last scum :)

Vote: Adumbreous

Top Bottom