• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Britches and Hose Mafia - Game Over!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Hold up, asking the mod a question.

Don't wanna say it in-thread because then he might decide not to answer it, but if you're smart enough to figure it out I suggest you ask him as well to confirm.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Just trusting him, if adum Flips Town then i can safely assume Swiss is the last maf. We have a misslynch so :p

Also, i am intrigued. Why sokr didnt die?

Kantrip

Kantplay
So, John was set to be the main focus yesterDay, and we were very close to completely forgetting about him from the confusion. So, was the confusion planned by John's scummate?
Maybe... Maybe.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
But that doesnt change the fact that Asdioh role was more important than Kantrip role, ad he was almost cleared after the john's dead.

Kantrip

Kantplay
He was not almost cleared. Felipe, explain that to me. Asdioh was one of the people I thought likely to be scum if John was. If it's because he was on the John wagon, then why is your vote on adum?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Because i thought the explanation you gave was plausible.

yeah i sheeped xDDDD

Since this intstant i will refrain to make own opinions, because i only make miself look like an idiot XDD

Jus tell me who to vote when you are done xD

Also, i hate you gova, i didnt want to play this anymore :c

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm assuming you won't vote yourself, so your vote will be between adum and Swiss.

By the way, July can still potentially be a goon if, and only if, Swiss is indy.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
But that doesnt change the fact that Asdioh role was more important than Kantrip role, ad he was almost cleared after the john's dead.
So is Swiss' role and Adum's, assuming they're town. This late in the game I'm not going to be wasting my doc protects on potential scum.

:phone:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Hmmm, I just got an answer from Gova and I have to say this is making me somewhat question my read.

I tracked swiss and he went nowhere, but I asked Gova whether tracked targets are seen visiting anyone by the tracker and he said no.

That said, this disturbs me.

Really amazing read or simply setting up in case I visited him and he didn't take an action last night?

I also don't know why Asdioh would roleblock him (if anything, him roleblocking me seems a great deal more likely), and my issues with him blithely accepting two roleblockers as possible still remains, but given this wonky tracker resolution, I'm starting to consider that maybe this simply is just a very *******ish setup and swiss merely had a really amazing read.

Urgh, but why was he so convinced I was scum then simply because I was so dead set against 2 town roleblockers? He should know that I've always been very mechanically focused, and I have made mistakes because of this before.

I need to reread his slot badly. After I get these papers done.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Oh yea.

Sorry swiss, you did message me on LoL. You just messaged my smurf account and I didn't actually touch it until this night phase. Didn't apologize before now cause I didn't wanna breach outside communication since it was brought up in the thread.

My bad dude, I now officially feel like an *ss.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Everyone: Do you think a tracker would show up as "having a gun"? The consensus so far has been "no", but I just want to see what everyone thinks about this, as it is now relevant.

@felipe_9595: What happens if we lynch adum and he flips town?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Actually nevermind, I'm pretty sure tracker comes up as having no gun. The reasoning for this is because I am an insane gunsmith.

You see, with what we have right now, Swiss cannot be the last mafia, nor can July be. This is due to adum's tracker results.

"Well, what if he's lying?"

If he's lying about his tracker results, then I guess he's the scum, so it still can't be Swiss or July.

So Swiss and July are cleared from being mafia. Indy is possible but let's not get into that for now.

What does this tell me? It tells me that Swiss can not possibly have a gun, yet my results showed that he had a gun. I was also shown that adum has a gun, which must be because trackers don't have a gun, meaning adum is also cleared for having the same result as Swiss.

Last Night, I tried to check Asdioh, and my check failed. I'm not sure if this is because Asdioh died (possible), or because I was roleblocked (likely).

"Wait. Hold on. If Swiss was roleblocked by presumably Asdioh, then who roleblocked you?"

:cool:

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Inb4 Felipe is actual cop doing a game-long gambit
Are you kidding? Unless you're claiming scum right now. Felipe would've gone straight for the remaining scum.

Also, one maf Felipe? you believe there to be no indy?

I've had my suspicions about Felipe since this day began and I think I know what Kantrip's thinking.

Vote: Felipe

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Swiss, I've been reading this day over and over and I'm probably derping but, who did you attempt to RB last Night?

Kantrip

Kantplay
No one else vote felipe right now, and also Sokr I already asked Swiss that :p

Felipe, adum says he tracked you targeting Kantrip and Asdioh. It's fairly obvious why you're being voted.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Wait. ok, this is bad.

I said we had a mislinch, but now i doubt. You can linch me, then i would flip town and you can lynch Adum to win the game, but Why would adum make such an ******** move as a solo mafia???? There must be 2 mafs at least.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Kantrip. You are sane. Adum And swiss are both mafia. Thats why they have guns. Adum is not tracker, he is maf, thats why you got him having a gun.

Kantrip

Kantplay
No worries, if we mis-lynch toDay, we have a vig.

However, lynching you will not be a mis-lynch, so there's no worries.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So how do you explain your targeting of Asdioh and me?

Considering I was roleblocked and Asdioh died, you being the scum roleblocker lines up quite nicely.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Swiss must be the scum roleblocker.

We are 6 players, Mafia kills haves priorirty over Vig Kill, if you lynch me its going to be 3 vs 2. mafia kills, we lost.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Kantrip, if i am maf (Ja!), then can you elaborate why i did hammer my "partner" ?? did i have an specific reason??

just saying, lynch me, if i flip town and we lose its going to be your fault.

Adum 100% maf. Swiss is the other maf or indy.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You partner was already getting lynched. You're smart enough to want the "free townie points" you'd get from hammering scum.

Top Bottom