• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Britches and Hose Mafia - Game Over!

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Unvote

Btw, **** you sokr, you ndont have the right to speak to me as as an idiot. if someone is stupid, thats you, you have played the entire and you still ate what kantrip said without doubting him.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Felipe. I already said that I didn't just eat up whatever Kantrip said. I had my suspicions and Kantrip had the same ones. He posted his thoughts which flushed out and made my suspicions more likely. And please, don't talk to me about just listening to whatever people are saying, who was it that sheeped Kantrip continuously after he deemed you town? Also, I'm not talking to you like an you're an idiot, I'm just responding to you saying I'm stupid for thinking you are scum.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Dont be an hypocrite, you noticed it when you said "I saw what you did there".

Dude, did you ever saw my Request for a replacement MORE THAN 50 PAGES AGO???? I am very busy working on something really important, i asked for a replacement for both, britches and Hose and Utricked maf. I SHOUDLNT be playing this. i DONT want to play this. But if i dont post i will get modkilled, and thats will **** town. I am going to ship wahtever you say guys because i DONT WANT to read. I oficially stopped playing this when ia sked for my replacement.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
And before you say it, yes I AM MAD. And i am only posting to not **** town. I am not playing this to stand against ****s like you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Here are the claims:

Alive
1. adumbrodeus - Town Tracker - Tracked Swiss N1 (targeted Sokr), Tracked July N2 (no action), Tracked Swiss N3 (no action)
4. Sokr - Town Combat Medic - Vigged Ryker N1, Vigged RR N2, Protected Kantrip N3
5. Kantrip - Town Gunsmith - Checked adum N1 (has a gun), Swiss N2 (has a gun), Asdioh N3 (could not check target).
8. Swiss - Town Roleblocker - Roleblocked Sokr N1, Red Ryu N2, ??? N3
10. Felipe_9595 - Vanilla Townie
11. July - Vanilla Townie

Dead
7. JTB, was town and lynched D1! - Vanilla Townie
3. Ryker replaces Terywj was town and killed N1! - Vanilla Townie
6. Sworddancer. was town and lynched D2! - Town Census Taker - Roleblocked N1
9. Soupamario was town and killed N2! - Vanilla Townie
13. Red Ryu was mafia and killed N2! - Mafia _____
2. John2k4 replaces Seikend was mafia lynched D3! - Mafia _____
12. Asdioh was town and killed N3! - Town Roleblocker - No roleblock N1, Roleblocked John N2, ??? N3

Kantrip

Kantplay
So I'll sort this by Nights. (Remember that this is assuming felipe scum at this juncture)

~Night One~
Swiss roleblocked Sokr.
adum tracked Swiss visiting Sokr.
Kantrip checked adum for a gun and found one.
Sokr was roleblocked.
Scum killed Ryker.
Sworddancer. was roleblocked.
Asdioh took no action.
Felipe roleblocked Sworddancer.

~Night Two~
Swiss roleblocked Red Ryu.
Asdioh roleblocked John.
adum tracked July taking no action.
Kantrip checked Swiss for a gun and found one.
Sokr vigged Red Ryu.
Scum killed Soupamario.
Felipe roleblocked _________. (Could be Swiss and maybe Red Ryu inputted the kill, just saying)

~Night Three~
Swiss was roleblocked.
adum tracked Swiss taking no action.
Kantrip checked Asdioh for a gun, was unable to perform action.
Sokr protected Kantrip.
Asdioh roleblocked Swiss.
Felipe roleblocked Kantrip, Felipe killed Asdioh.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I ALREADY EXPALINED GOD!!!!!! I thought you were saying the trutth, so i made my assumptions (reread that post please)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
"No, i assumed that because you said Adum tracked me and said i was maf.

My reasoning was "Okay, adum is lying,, he is maf, but why would he make such a risky move as a solo mafia? There are at least 2 mafas. Kantrip got him with a gun so kantrip must be sane. Swiss had a gun too so he must be the other maf""

I

Kantrip

Kantplay
Felipe, you have suspected adum before and after that instance, tell me what happened to your suspicion of adum, specifically.

I already went over why the last mafia member is between you and adum if Swiss is town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Look at the N2 actions again to find out why July is cleared from being mafia (this is, again, if Swiss is town).

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Rule 1 is in effect for a reason. Keep your attitude in check or there will be modkills.

1. adumbrodeus ()
4. Sokr ()
5. Kantrip ()
8. Swiss () Sokr
10. Felipe_9595 (1) Sokr
11. July ()

Not voting - adumbrodeus, Swiss, July, Kantrip, felipe

With 6 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is December 23rd at 11:59 PM cST (GMT-6).

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
We can safely assume there is only 1 maf left. So Swiss and Adumbreous are both town (they cant be both mafia). So the only ones who could have send the night actions are Me, Kantrip and July. BUT july didnt visit anyone night 2 and RR was roleblocked by swiss. SOO the oly ones that can be maf are you or me .

So its you versus me kantrip, you guys can lynch me today or lynch kantrip, whatever happens we got a maf tomorrow.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Now i can see why you are saying that "you suspected" from me since the beggining of the day. You were trying to get me lynched and then confuse the town and frame swiss in the next. Good try ;)

I wanna see thoughts from the other players. This is basically a TvS. I think at this point this is autowin.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I didnt beleive it, i had a really big Townread, until i start analizing the night actions .We can assume there is only 1 maf left. You and Swiss are either , both town, or both mafia, so both of you are clear. As kantrip Said, if Swiss was honest, then the last maf is between me, july and him. July was cleared by you. That makes it a TvS between him and me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Your reasoning is very, very off. If you are town you should be disappointed.

I could be paranoid. Trackers could come up as having a gun (with mafiaSwiss). There are other options, and the choice of last mafia is certainly not between me and you, felipe.

Kantrip

Kantplay
A few things I would like you to consider, felipe:

Who roleblocked Sworddancer. Night 1?
What stopped me from checking Asdioh Night 3?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
1- Do you have any logical explanation? I dont have it
2- Again witht he Paranoia on me??? lynch me, but you will have to die when i flip town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well bro, there are some logical explanations.

1- Swords was roleblocked by a mafia roleblocker, as no town roleblockers have claimed to have blocked him. If Asdioh was town, then it wasn't him, so it must be...?
2- Cut the AtE please. I'm honestly asking here. If I'm led to believe I was roleblocked, then this again must be mafia. Who is alive who could be a mafia roleblocker?

Swiss - Nope. Swiss targeted Sokr N1, as tracked by adum.
adum - adum is evidently a tracker through knowing Swiss's action targets.
Sokr - Sokr is confirmed as a vig through his killing of Red Ryu.
July - July was tracked doing nothing on a Night that she wasn't roleblocked and the other two scum were.
Kantrip - Kantrip's results are confusing and don't really have anything to prove them, although he is one of the victims of roleblocking, and I know that I'm town.

felipe - This leaves felipe, a claimed Vanilla Townie with nothing to say that he can't be a mafia roleblocker. He has played the usual felipe game of sheeping votes and not being involved much.

The simplest solution is that you are a mafia roleblocker, my friend. If you are going to defend and bring up another possibility, I ask that you do it without AtE.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also the whole "I don't care about this game I asked for a replacement and I'm not really even playing" doesn't match up with how bad you're trying to avoid your lynch. As an alleged vanilla townie who doesn't even care about this game and is saying they will just sheep votes anyways, caring this much about your survival and TRYING TO SET UP LYNCHES IN A GAME YOU HAVEN'T BEEN READING sends up red flags.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
HOW i am avoiding my linch. Just LYNCH me. I will flip town and you will have to die, THATS WHAT I AM SAYING.

Vote:Felipe

I will flip town, Sokr Vig Kantrip

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Yeah, i have another solution for this puzzle. You are the Mafia Roleblocker. You are not clear. Neither me. This is a TvS. Accept it, you loose. Just lynch me so you can die tonight or tomorrow.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't understand how this OMGUS came about. Me being mafia really doesn't make sense, but I implore you to make a case that presents this. Hey, adum can freely track me toNight and see that I don't target anyone who dies if he wants to. This is, of course, assuming the game continues on after this Day phase.

felipe, this day is far from over and I don't see what you're going for. Why are you voting for yourself? If you are town, you realize you are setting up a loss, right? Your behavior right now is completely unwarranted and irrational. You haven't even read the game, apparently. Someone who pulled the "guys i lied im the 3rd roleblocker" gambit shouldn't be calling any shots.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I'm so confused.... let me get this straight.

There must be 2 mafia.
Those mafia are both Scum and Adum because Kantrip got them as having guns.
Either they are both town, or both scum, despite having been at each others throats yesterday.
If they are scum, then it's between Felipe and Kantrip.
Obviously it's Kantrip because Felipe knows he's town.
This leaves one more mafia. That mafia is July because Sokr isn't a legible scum apparently.
However it's probably just Kantrip because two more mafia is unlikely.

I take a step back and look at these points Felipe has raised and think to myself.... wtf?

So obviously Felipe doesn't mind being lynched because he doesn't want to play this and it narrows down the possible scum when he flips town. This has been a confusing conclusion to reach as he has been bipolar with voting himself. So I say... let's go for it!

Also Felipe, you don't get townie points for voting yourself and you flipping scum.

Lol, I'm kidding. Sorry, about treating you like an idiot. I'm a very sarcastic person and I don't really mean anything personal in my posts.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sokr just likes to belittle people for their mistakes in an attempt to erase his own.

By the way Sokr, on the slim chance that felipe is town and just being incredibly irrational, please be logical with your Night Action and don't vig me.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Please Kantrip, give me some credit. I'm not a complete idiot. I'll NK/protect who I deem it to be fitting. (However I don't think we'll be having a toNight....)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Sokr, wtf, reread please.

Kantrip, i am following YOUR logic. First, you got Swiss and Adum with Guns, and you said you are paranoid, so IN YOUR POINT OF VIEW, they are Clear.

So that leaves us with 4 possible maf candidates

Me
You
July
Sokr

Oh! but Sokr is confirmed BVig so:

me
You
July

BUT!!!! If Swiss is clear, July is clear, so:

Me
You

I am going to flip town so mafia is:

You

Got it?????

And Sokr, Vig him tonight.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Man, I really wish July would get in here.

Felipe, adum scum is still a possibility. This is if I am paranoid, as my results do not clear anyone for sure unless I can prove that it is possible to get a "no gun" result.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
My last posts were confusing but i hope you can understand what i was trying to say.

Oh Wait, contradictions !! Kantrip, you said it was highly unlikely to have 4 mafs in a No reveal setup.

Top Bottom