• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Britches and Hose Mafia - Game Over!

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Even the logical points Kantrip said? I do believed he proved July clear. Kantrip, please re say those points. No one wants to go digging through that mess. At this point I'm now ignoring Felipe in his emotional state as its neither benefiting the game nor making him look any better.

:phone:

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Wait, doesn't matter. Either way he has to be town.

I block him and he's scum, no kill would happen. Unless he's not tracker, is RB'er, and smart actioned me...picked up on my crumbs D1.

Nah. If so he deserves the win. Ish. More opportunistic.

July/Kantrip/Felipe is the lynch pool.

Remove Kantrip as he's town.

Remove Felipe as he's town.

July must be scum.

Ka-bewm.
Thats my point Swiss. Removing townreads we get:

Felipe
July
Kantrip

But july is clear so Its Me Vs Kantrip

Then we lynch Me/Kantrip, If someone flips town you just RB the other. Same for Sokr Vigging the other.

Swiss

Smash Lord
How was July cleared?

I do still have a town read on Felipe.

Adum, get in here and be smart. Also, let's skip the whole trying to lynch each other thing. Never happened.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
But Adum got you visitng no one today. Then... that means july is not clear, adum could have been roleblocked yesterday :O

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Okay, we got this either way, lynch between July/me/kantrip.

Then swiss you have to roleblock between the other 2. And you sokr have to do the same.

If Mafia kills Sokr (Mafia kills haves a higher priority than the vig shot), and there is no Mafia Kill, then that means you swiss RB maf. If mafia kills Sokr and there is Mafia Kill, then that means you roleblocked town, so the unblocked person must be maf

Good Game

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Felipe: Swiss was RB'd and adum saw the result (or lack of) from that.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Thats what i find strange. He said today that SWISS visited no one, and when he asked gova about ti he got an extrange awnser. You roleblocked him but got you visiting no one. WHat about if the same happened yesterday?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Swiss roleblocked adum and adum tracked Swiss?

Standard NAR would have Swiss's action go through, but why does adum's result say Swiss visited no one?

Swiss, the reason July is clear is because of N2. You roleblocked RR and Asdioh roleblocked John. Adum tracked July and saw her visiting no one.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Hmmm, I just got an answer from Gova and I have to say this is making me somewhat question my read.

I tracked swiss and he went nowhere, but I asked Gova whether tracked targets are seen visiting anyone by the tracker and he said no.

That said, this disturbs me.

Really amazing read or simply setting up in case I visited him and he didn't take an action last night?

I also don't know why Asdioh would roleblock him (if anything, him roleblocking me seems a great deal more likely), and my issues with him blithely accepting two roleblockers as possible still remains, but given this wonky tracker resolution, I'm starting to consider that maybe this simply is just a very *******ish setup and swiss merely had a really amazing read.

Urgh, but why was he so convinced I was scum then simply because I was so dead set against 2 town roleblockers? He should know that I've always been very mechanically focused, and I have made mistakes because of this before.

I need to reread his slot badly. After I get these papers done.
Oh yea.

Sorry swiss, you did message me on LoL. You just messaged my smurf account and I didn't actually touch it until this night phase. Didn't apologize before now cause I didn't wanna breach outside communication since it was brought up in the thread.

My bad dude, I now officially feel like an *ss.
No worries. To clarify; you saw me visit noone, as opposed to you being roleblocked?

Yes, I saw you visit nobody.

Papers finished btw.
Thats what i am pointing at. Adum got Swiss visiting no one.

After all, July is not clear, but thats not important. Lynch pool is Between me/You/July. And as i just explained, if you follow my plan its autowin.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss roleblocked adum and adum tracked Swiss?

Standard NAR would have Swiss's action go through, but why does adum's result say Swiss visited no one?

Swiss, the reason July is clear is because of N2. You roleblocked RR and Asdioh roleblocked John. Adum tracked July and saw her visiting no one.
Yet if myself or Asdioh were RB'd, John or RR could have submitted the kill. All scum were alive at this stage and we know there is/was a scum blocker.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That is also a point, but we know July has to be a goon if she is mafia as she did not go anywhere. She can't be the scum blocker.

If it is John, as you surmised, then why was I unable to perform my action Last Night?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I've been going through all these possibilities.

How about this one? The scum team has a kill AND a roleblock that ANY member may send in. Is that a possible explanation?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
That's assuming that swiss actually had a night action, which sort of makes me wonder and that's dependent on him not being indy.

I need to consider this heavily, but what if he's some sort of one-shot recruiter like a mentor or something.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I would rather deal with the remaining mafia, anyways.

Unless...

No. It can't be true. What if the mafia is all dead and Sokr made the Night Kill? PARAAAANOIAAAAAAA

Kantrip

Kantplay
Good, July's here.

Uh, just make sure you get an understanding of how the Night went down and that's pretty much all we've been talking about.

Feel free to skim felipe's posts :troll:

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
DUdes, it can be july.

Look at this, Adum got roleblocked by you swyss, and he got you visiting no one.

What if the same happened with July???

Kantrip

Kantplay
Felipe, I swung the damn John lynch yesterDay, and I do not see where you are coming from at all calling me scummy. You obviously aren't going to take my advice and stop tunneling on an OMGUS and actually READ THE GAME. So yes, I think your points in that regard are irrelevant.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Lynch pool is still between Me, July and Kantrip, just follow the plan and this is going to be autowin for town:

Okay, we got this either way, lynch between July/me/kantrip.

Then swiss you have to roleblock between the other 2. And you sokr have to do the same.

If Mafia kills Sokr (Mafia kills haves a higher priority than the vig shot), and there is no Mafia Kill, then that means you swiss RB maf. If mafia kills Sokr and there is Mafia Kill, then that means you roleblocked town, so the unblocked person must be maf

Good Game

Top Bottom