• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl | Markham, Ontario, Canada | May 1st, 2010

Rikana

Smash Champion
I might be able to bring my Wii, I don't quite know yet. I just bought a new Wii, and new Brawl. And I'm in the process of unlocking the rest of stages & Stage select. If I can get it done before Friday, I'll have my Wii there.
You don't need to unlock the characters. From what I remember, if you use Brawl+ codeset, it'll unlock all characters for you. I don't know about stages though. Anyways, try it out.

Patches

Smash Master
You don't need to unlock the characters. From what I remember, if you use Brawl+ codeset, it'll unlock all characters for you. I don't know about stages though. Anyways, try it out.
I have all the characters, lol . I just need the rest of the stages and the random stage thing.

@ Tinman: Yeah man. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be in retirement. But since I have a job now, I'mma be at waaaay more tournies. My goal, I wanna be on the PR baby.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Yo Tinman and Alvin, I think there would be a lot of interest for Super Street Fighter 4. I know it's a little late, but could you consider a small tournament? If you aren't willing to organize this, Fonez is willing to organize the bracket.

My Adon will crush you.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I cannot come to this since im working like 16 days in a row... so no days off for me...
I hate when there is not enough employees....

asian_alvin

Smash Cadet
Yo Tinman and Alvin, I think there would be a lot of interest for Super Street Fighter 4. I know it's a little late, but could you consider a small tournament? If you aren't willing to organize this, Fonez is willing to organize the bracket.

My Adon will crush you.
i'll be the one behind that. i'd love to see it happen too. but like i said w/ melee, it depends on how quickly we get the other stuff done. bringing an extra ssf4 setup would be handy too. KEEP IN MIND MY SSF4 IS ON XBOX NOT PS3, for those who are bringing sticks. i MIGHT have 2 sticks available for use, most likely only 1 though.

and lol adon, he's garbage. not enough tools, okay pokes, just another insect to my gen.

5ive

Smash Champion
i'll be the one behind that. i'd love to see it happen too. but like i said w/ melee, it depends on how quickly we get the other stuff done. bringing an extra ssf4 setup would be handy too. KEEP IN MIND MY SSF4 IS ON XBOX NOT PS3, for those who are bringing sticks. i MIGHT have 2 sticks available for use, most likely only 1 though.

and lol adon, he's garbage. not enough tools, okay pokes, just another insect to my gen.
lol if this is happening, I'll bring my stick.

Swizz + Fonez = 2 more sticks + 2 360's + 2 SSF4's

.Marik

is a social misfit
I was thinking about bringing my Wii setup.

But you know, I'm under the impression that this is "Marik brings his Wii to a tournament" and not "Marik gives his Wii accessories away to charity."

If I bring it again, and some other nitwit decides to jack something else, I wouldn't have learnt my lesson.

So I'll think about it.

SRTM

Smash Ace
Since we didn't get to play an actual set that last tournament, are you up for My Ganon Vs. Your Falcon best of 5?

Btw, SRTM, we can team.
rock on. if you wanna practice online lemme know.

My Adon will crush you.
I'm down, though I can only play on ps3.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

My Adon will crush you.
brawl crews > any other side event, alvin said pretty much everything else.

on a non laggy TV sure, this time, it will be legit, if you beat me, grats XD.
never played on a laggy tv

I don't go Ganon in doubles.

@Ally: It better be recorded this time <_<.
lol sorry

I cannot come to this since im working like 16 days in a row... so no days off for me...
I hate when there is not enough employees....
:(

WaveofShadow

Smash Rookie
Melee > SSF4
If there's going to be an unauthorized small tourney I DEMAND MELEE

:bee:

Oh yeah I may have another friend coming, he'll let me know tomorrow most likely. (He wants Melee too :) )

asian_alvin

Smash Cadet
melee focused tourney on a weekend. PM me preferred dates so i can plan in advance.
and no tin. ssf4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> brawl crews :D. it's a real fighting game :D

Tin Man

Smash Hero
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:crying: aw man infzy

------------------------------------------------

on another note, my last exam will be done this after noon, so when i get home from campus

ITS PESTERING TIME :] (bothering ppl to bring stuff ;))

asian_alvin

Smash Cadet
You're officially a terrible person, and I don't like you.
i always wanted to ask someone in a wheelchair to dance with me. so yes, i am a terrible person. give it some time and i'm sure we'll be bffs.

now srsly..
this is a brawl tourney, and as much as i'd love for there to be a ssf4 side tourney, brawl stuff has priority. i'll be hosting a ssf4 tourney some other time over the summer. most likely ssf4 will only be casuals

as for swearin and racism etc. PLEASE try to refrain from it till after 3 pm. that is the closing time. after that, bombard tin with fried chicken and purple drank jokes all you like.

honestly, i'm pretty nervous about this event, because tin and i really only have half a day to prepare the venue for the event. i'm countin on you guys (and girls i dunno) to make this event run smoothly. i cant make this any more clear, i want little to no bull**** happening. i really dont want to kick anybody out.

so to end this post in a more positive tone, train up everybody. play at your best, and of course buy some coffee... and have fun. i'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Top Bottom