• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl | Markham, Ontario, Canada | May 1st, 2010

5ive

Smash Champion
Offtopic: Does anyone have DS or DSi that need a new flashcart? I have a limited quantity of AceKard 2i left (compatible with all DS models including DSi). A website that sells it online at the best price recently got forced to take it down so I bought a few before it happened. $30 each if anyone's interested. Best compatibility and no problems playing games with AKAIO firmware.

Back on topic. I'll most likely be able to come. I'll bring a GC + Melee.
Yo Ray, reserve one for me.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Offtopic: Does anyone have DS or DSi that need a new flashcart? I have a limited quantity of AceKard 2i left (compatible with all DS models including DSi). A website that sells it online at the best price recently got forced to take it down so I bought a few before it happened. $30 each if anyone's interested. Best compatibility and no problems playing games with AKAIO firmware.

Back on topic. I'll most likely be able to come. I'll bring a GC + Melee.
reserve 1 for me (bring a ds urself to let me see it)

Why does Canada have to be so far away?
NO JOHNS <beep3

Rikana

Smash Champion
You guys are awesome. 4 reserved so far - Eugene's friend, 5ive, PND, and Tin Man. I only have a few left. Anyone else need an AceKard 2i (compatible with all DS including DSi and one of the best flashcarts)?

@Tin Man: Sure, I can bring my DS and show you.

For anyone that is purchasing one, please let me know if you're using it for a DSi with firmware 1.4. If so, it requires one extra step, a very simple one, in order for it to work. All you do is drag and drop a certain file into your microSD. Boot up your DSi and load it. Then you're set.

Also, I contacted my friend. He's not working that night at Boston Pizza. :(

PND

Smash Champion
If you load the firmware, will it be compatible with both DSi AND DS Lite?

My brother has a DSi, but I have a DS Lite. I wouldn't mind having it compatible for him to use. . . but not at my expense lol.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have room in their car for some sauga people? Otherwise Hype, Fool and I probably cannot make it. :(
Can't let you do that Star Fox. I have 3 spots (Maybe 4) Depending on whether or not Infzy will drop out on me =(. I can PM you my phone number, gimmie a call any time and we'll set something up if you still need a ride that is.

ShiFu

Smash Cadet
Wow, thanks so much Riddlebox. I know you're going to have to get up even earlier now for us, but it's much appreciated (I might even give you my free donut, lol). I'm going to let Hype and Fool know and you can probably pick all three of us up at the same place to save some time in the morning, we'll decide whose place later and let you know soon. Thanks again! :)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
You guys are awesome. 4 reserved so far - Eugene's friend, 5ive, PND, and Tin Man. I only have a few left. Anyone else need an AceKard 2i (compatible with all DS including DSi and one of the best flashcarts)?

@Tin Man: Sure, I can bring my DS and show you.

For anyone that is purchasing one, please let me know if you're using it for a DSi with firmware 1.4. If so, it requires one extra step, a very simple one, in order for it to work. All you do is drag and drop a certain file into your microSD. Boot up your DSi and load it. Then you're set.

Also, I contacted my friend. He's not working that night at Boston Pizza. :(
Thank you, btw does this mean you can confirm your attendance?

My brother has a DSi, but I have a DS Lite. I wouldn't mind having it compatible for him to use. . . but not at my expense lol.
THIS

I have a DS, DS Lite, & DSi, can I switch between them with ease. Also will this work on the DSi XL?

Rikana

Smash Champion

DS Phat, DS Lite, DSi (with firmware lower than 1.4) work with AceKard 2i out of the box. But, even if I update the AceKard 2i to make it compatible with firmware 1.4 for the DSi, it would still work with your other DS models. I just don't have a DSi to do so. If anything, I will pm you a link to the guide. Its a no-brainer guide. All you do is drag and drop a file into your microSD and load it.

Thank you, btw does this mean you can confirm your attendance?

THIS

I have a DS, DS Lite, & DSi, can I switch between them with ease. Also will this work on the DSi XL?
Yes, you'll be able to switch between them. And yes, I'll most likely be able to go.. unless a last minute thing comes up. But I'm at least 99% sure I can go.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Can't let you do that Star Fox. I have 3 spots (Maybe 4) Depending on whether or not Infzy will drop out on me =(. I can PM you my phone number, gimmie a call any time and we'll set something up if you still need a ride that is.
heh...... I feel kinda 50/50 about possibly dropping out :S
if I'm taking someone else's spot then I'll prolly drop...... if there's room in da car then I might go.

sorry to be so flaky, just I'm suuuuuuuuper-busy this week :mad:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
5 person car

riddlebox + 4 ppl

sauga ppl riding with riddlebox = shifu, fool, hype

that = 3 ppl

4 - 3 = 1

"I have 3 spots (Maybe 4) Depending on whether or not Infzy will drop out on me :("

well according to what you said Infzy, since there is room for you, confirm your attendance already so that you can get ur free donut/coffee and bring ur livestream setup! >:|

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
5 person car

riddlebox + 4 ppl

sauga ppl riding with riddlebox = shifu, fool, hype

that = 3 ppl

4 - 3 = 1

"I have 3 spots (Maybe 4) Depending on whether or not Infzy will drop out on me :("

well according to what you said Infzy, since there is room for you, confirm your attendance already so that you can get ur free donut/coffee and bring ur livestream setup! >:|
^ This x9001

B Nelly

Smash Rookie
Two new entrants

Jacob Birney (meimnot@live.ca) and Ben Zopf (benzopf@hotmail.com) are FOR SURE coming to the brawl tournament as a doubles team, for both Brawl and Brawl+ in Markham, Cofee Time. If there is any way you can get back in touch with us to make sure we both get two donuts or cofee's that would be great! We are bringing our own Gamecube and Classic controllers. We should be there for around 9:00 - 9:30-ish so we'll make sure our registration's confirmed.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm monitoring this thread all the time. If you each wanna guarantee free donut/coffee, I urge that you both create smashboards accounts and both of you confirm your attendance for yourself. Real names are nice, but you most likely wont be entering this tourney with your real name, therefore using ur smashboards name would be Ideal.

I'm not to sure which one of you is B Nelly, so can you specify and confirm your own attendance as well as have your friend create an account, then specify and confirm his own attendance.

Finally I urge you to bring Wii's and TV's if you can. there are multiple ways to get a coffee/donut and thats our prime incentive here lol.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yeah it's really not an incentive.. It's starting to get annoying how you toss that out like Free coffee and donut somehow makes us want to fap to the thought of pre-regging.

Just sayin'.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yeah it's really not an incentive.. It's starting to get annoying how you toss that out like Free coffee and donut somehow makes us want to fap to the thought of pre-regging.

Just sayin'.
I'm sorry, did you not wanna get any free donuts/coffee's

(just sayin eh? well some things dont have to be said -_-)

Hells

Smash Apprentice
im going to join this with mar1 holy ally you guys are going down

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
What about King Kong, Terra & nevermind?
ATM it's Me, Ally, NVM, Hells and Guard. We're coming in a car, but this is still not 100% confirmed. Due to people not wanting to house us this might still not work out. I asked KirbyKaze if he could house but that was when only me and Ally were going and for 1 day. If KK can't house us friday and no one else can offer housing we most likely won't be coming. Someone close to Toronto please house us Friday(Very important) and Saturday(IF possible) if KK can't. This is urgent, we need to know before we leave, thanks.

sauc3

Smash Lord
****, those coffee and donuts are almost makin me want to go
but the brawl is kinda pushin me away.

decisions, decisions....

PND

Smash Champion
Tin Man, confirm me already! lol I want free coffee (likely two free coffees, donuts will go straight to my waist and I need to watch my girlish figure)

I'm bringing a setup & TV 100% confirmed.

I'm gonna try and call my crew and confirm housing details ASAP to let y'all know what's going on

mrrrrrk PND is confirmed for this???

urge to bawrl...... rising.......
Urge to bro-hug. . . rising. . . :)!

Patches

Smash Master
I might be able to bring my Wii, I don't quite know yet. I just bought a new Wii, and new Brawl. And I'm in the process of unlocking the rest of stages & Stage select. If I can get it done before Friday, I'll have my Wii there.

Top Bottom