• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox v0.63d (bug fixes)

pokelover980

Smash Ace
ok but how can i extract them ? :)
TGYMK already answered that. Pharrox's Model Extracter extracts them as .DAE format, so you'll need COLLADA to import them. Just search model extractor using the forum search thing to find it.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i'm trying an edit for PS1 where i replace the initial stage with the grass form. it works, however, the middle structure of the grass form has no collisions and the bush from the tree is in the middle of the stage. is there something particular i need to do besides swapping the models?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Let's say a blonde monkey that wears pink is coming towards what we know as Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Can you say me what i need ?
-Pharrox's Model Extractor
- what else ? the .pac files ?
You need the .pac files for the textures. Drag them and drop them over the program and it will extract a .dae file of the model. Sadly, it is not possible to import models yet, so extracting is all we can do for now.

R-w@n

Smash Cadet
Thanks so much i have the .dae files but I can't do anything for now xD

I have the .dae file of the 3d models of the trophies but I can't do the rigging correctly that's why i need the 3d models with "T-pose". (sorry for my bad english ^^)

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Thanks so much i have the .dae files but I can't do anything for now xD

I have the .dae file of the 3d models of the trophies but I can't do the rigging correctly that's why i need the 3d models with "T-pose". (sorry for my bad english ^^)
Ah, okay. And you're English is fine, don't worry.

lavamage

Smash Ace
Wisconsin...yay that place no one has ever heard o
I am having trouble...

I am trying to put Little mac over the mario/yellow/zako child alloy

I just want to have the model, but keep the same moveset

So, I opened FitZakoChild00 and replaced the model data file with that of Macs
Then I deleted all his textures and palettes and replaced them with macs

On the preview, loading the Motion File, it worked fine, but when I put it into brawl nothing happens, I get the normal alloy. I downloaded ESH's meta Ridley and I noticed their Zako00 file is a PCS, while mine is a PAC, and they changed the file FitZakoWhoever to MR 1 - Attrib, does this make a difference?

Thanks!

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
In BrawlBox save it as a pcs. I usually put both the pac and the pcs on the SD just to be safe. Also, Little Mac doesn't have enough bones. You'll get a crash.

R-w@n

Smash Cadet
@pokelover980: Why the program has extract 2 .dae files ? when i put them in Photoshop it works perfectly but the mesh is broke then i save the 3d layer in .obj and i opent it into 3ds max but the mesh is deformed -_-'

... i need the "T-pose" !!!! xD

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
If you found how, then you already know how.
Alright, I've gotten everything CUPASH required (I believe it's common5_en.pac and ntcompress.exe and TexConv.exe)...and I'm not getting any of the images, which is all I need now. Help please?

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Alright, I've gotten everything CUPASH required (I believe it's common5_en.pac and ntcompress.exe and TexConv.exe)...and I'm not getting any of the images, which is all I need now. Help please?
If you're using CUPASH you're doing it wrong. Use BrawlBox, open the common5.pac (remove the _en, it makes it not work in game), extract the textures you need, edit them, replace them, place common5.pac on SD card in \pf\system and you're done. No need for pesky CUPASH or CUPASH tools, just the common5 :p

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
You're using CUPASH? I thought you were using BrawlBox? Just go in the common5 in BrawlBox and find the CSP's.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
I tried that once and the textures got all screwed up because of the palettes. I tried changing the filetype when I replaced the images I got a crash in game.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
If you're using CUPASH you're doing it wrong. Use BrawlBox, open the common5.pac (remove the _en, it makes it not work in game), extract the textures you need, edit them, replace them, place common5.pac on SD card in \pf\system and you're done. No need for pesky CUPASH or CUPASH tools, just the common5 :p
Allright, thank you kind sir
EDIT: What do you mean by "extract" for textures? As in export then reopen them in BBox?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And she will replace another female character in Brawl, who wears a headpiece to denote royalty...
I assume you're saying this because it's what you're wishing for. I HIGHLY doubt that's going to be the case though. I don't think there's a lot of people who will replace Zelda. XD

Joe-kun

Smash Cadet
I assume you're saying this because it's what you're wishing for. I HIGHLY doubt that's going to be the case though. I don't think there's a lot of people who will replace Zelda. XD
Isn't it possible this could be Peach? Or was Zelda already said?

Speaking of ... Character ... Stuff, I wanted to learn how to do this and possibly create Ashley, but I know now that it's impossible since the only involvement she had was a song and a sticker (Curse you, Sakurai!) So I guess it's the Peach costume or nothing. *Sigh.*

humble

Smash Ace
No, I'm saying this because I know who it is going over; I was talking with BSZ in IRC at the time he decided to create this.

--------
More importantly, I have a question important to a character I am trying to get made (thread here http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4854.msg45562#msg45562) essentially, I wanted to know how to translate ground to air speed for my character. I believe they made ground speed translate to air speed in B+, what method did they use?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Isn't it possible this could be Peach? Or was Zelda already said?
He said headpiece. Peach wears a crown. Zelda wears a headpiece.

No, I'm saying this because I know who it is going over; I was talking with BSZ in IRC at the time he decided to create this.
...Well then I facepalm at Z's choice of fail. Oh well, not like I like Dixie anyways. XD *continues waiting for Vile's SFX guide that he's taking forever with*

humble

Smash Ace
He said headpiece. Peach wears a crown. Zelda wears a headpiece.

...Well then I facepalm at Z's choice of fail. Oh well, not like I like Dixie anyways. XD *continues waiting for Vile's SFX guide that he's taking forever with*
xD you are all going to be surprised... :laugh:

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Well, guess the blonde monkey won't come to life after all..

Sword Glare doesn't work with trophies. :(

My idea was to hex out Diddy's head, put it on Marth/Ike, and then change the sword glow to Dixie's head. I'd need a PSA for the effects and use Diddy's animations (With new ones I'd make), but no luck, nothing was showing up.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Oh, hey, Mister Vertice! Look what I have done! I have made this in 3 minutes out of boredom!

Mr. Vertice: But it sucks!

Me: I know, right? That's why I won't release it! I'll work on another electric mouse who is so much better!

Mr.Vertice: YEAH!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Sorry, but I made this as a joke. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAATE Pichu. Just go and make it yourself on Brawl Box. It seriously took me about 3 minutes for the first animation. Lol.

You know what, I have other things to do. Raichu can wait. :p

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Pichu ***** Raichu and you know that. :U

Well...I was going to make Pichu using the vertices, but it's hard when all you see are a bunch of points.:urg:

Guess I'll have to go through the extra trouble of making the model appear in anim8or as well.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Its not the guide thats taking ages, i just want to make something for the release >:U
I hereby get on my knees and beg for forgiveness. My mistake Vile. XD;; *waits a bit more gratefully this time, even if he was just joking*

Also Pichu is overrated. Seriously. XD

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
CCCCOMBO BREAKER
Please no more"MY fav pokemon" unless it's relevant. Thank you. =]

Uh, would someone like to start Ray MK II?
I really wanna see him done. =D
Also how's Saki coming along?

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
I say we should vertex hack sakurai in brawl, and record a video of Roy kicking the $**t out of him :)

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
There's been like, four posts since a favorite Pokemon post.

Regardless, Sakarai should've been in brawl anyway. It'd be too hilarious.. Too bad I'm too lazy to go grab Anim8or.

Wait, I'm gonna go get it now. I MUST have Mario with a top hat and (if I can find discardable Vertices) monicle by the end of the day.

Top Bottom