• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox v0.63d (bug fixes)

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
http://up.mibbit.com/up/gjH8OhyU.jpg

Anyone have anything on this error? It usually shows when you get the other error box with the BrawlLib reports and such, but this happens when you try to save the FitMotionEtc.

EDIT: As directly stated in Chibo's Waluigi thread:

Guy said:
Chibo, I think you're going to like this.

BEFORE

AFTER

Special SubID. Unfortunately the shot doesn't prove much.

What i did was replace the MiscData in FitZakoBall.pac's first Arc with FitNess's. Try it yourself.

Although I haven't tested it yet, since I have no way to until I can grab the alloy codes, I think this should work as long as you use the animations in FitMotion and the AnimationData files.
Could this work?

LxTrix

Smash Rookie
why is it when looking at the advanced model editor captain falcons body is still black with custom textures?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo

Untouch

Smash Master
I might've found something with stages.

For the misc datas:

Final destination has 3.

Misc data [2] is the solid part of the stage, every stage has this.

Now green greens has 4.

Final destination has
[2] [10] and [30]

It's missing 20, which green greens has.

hmm

Im guessing the 20 relates to whispy.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Im guessing the 20 relates to whispy.
20 related to stage-based articles. I've assessed this long ago. It you'll look though, nothing I've noticed appears consistent about them, except for the first 20 bytes. With that said, I only spent a couple of minutes. Swapping them between stages doesn't work.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Alright. So I just checked my common5.pac and its confirmed to be freezing the game. My game started freezing at the strap loader ever since I added it.

The size is 11,455 KB. If it helps, I'm also using a custom title screen and an mu_menumain.pac. But I can confirm that those work just fine on their own and together. The common5.pac can't be too big...and the CSPs are all in C18 format. They're also the only thing I edited in the common5.

Any help?

VirgoTheCougar

Smash Cadet
You guys know that Assassin Marth PSA, right?

How do I get that awesome sword trail effect? The effect is attached to the PSA and I don't know how to get it by itself, and, possibly, for other sword wielding characters.

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
I need some quick advice here. I'm trying to replace Pikachu's Final Smash with Cpt Falcon's, but Pikachu's FS files are in its FitMotion rather than its actual Final.pac. Falcon has a LOT of animations in his Final.pac, and Pikachu doesn't have enough animations to be replaced with Falcon's. Can I ADD animation files to Pikachu's FitMotion file, rather than needing to have enough files to replace with every one of Falcon's?

pokelover980

Smash Ace
I need some quick advice here. I'm trying to replace Pikachu's Final Smash with Cpt Falcon's, but Pikachu's FS files are in its FitMotion rather than its actual Final.pac. Falcon has a LOT of animations in his Final.pac, and Pikachu doesn't have enough animations to be replaced with Falcon's. Can I ADD animation files to Pikachu's FitMotion file, rather than needing to have enough files to replace with every one of Falcon's?
You can't replace their Final Smash's anyways, it wouldn't work :U

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Okay, so...Play Brawl one day, see something as gi-****ing-gantic as this in your Brawl and say it isn't scary.

Tabuu doesn't count. He's ****ing cotton candy barbeque rainbow man.

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
I updated my Shadow with a new standing animation with the new brawl box (instead of the edited Sonic standing animation I made with the old version)

That's all I have so far. I don't think I'm going to finish it until there's mouse editing and things to make it easier to edit...

(Also, the skin was something I quickly drew in Paint.net, so it needs improvement)

EDIT: Also, it moves about 4x that speed in-game.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
what is that.
Ray, from the Meta Gear Shadow Moses stage. One of the big robots.

The other two are Rakko and Rex.

They all work. They're all bigger than half of New Pork though. o_0 Had to resize them.

Now, question is, who the **** wants to spend a whole hour just animating Ray's TAIL.

He has over 5 bones in his tail alone.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...Definitely want that Shadow, though ironically I'd probably use it more for Super Sonic. XD

I've hated how they've had Super Sonic look since Sonic Heroes and onward, I miss the SA/SA2 one. If it wasn't for Shadow stealing the design for himself, he'd probably still have it outside the handheld games. :<

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
How do I go about shrinking parts of the model? I see lotsa people talking about it yet I haven't seen anything on it.

n64billy

Smash Ace
I've got just a quick feature suggestion. Why not make it possible to have a list of animations to play through?

Example:
After selecting your animations, you click play and it will play your Wait1 animation, then preparing to jump forward, actually jumping forward, falling, landing, and then running.

This way, you'd be able to see how your animations flow with eachother.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
for some reason I can't save as any type of file except for a raw data file...

and in settings, it won't let me check all the kinds of associated files I want to be able to save as >.>

I get an unhandled exception error...

VirgoTheCougar

Smash Cadet
I've hated how they've had Super Sonic look since Sonic Heroes and onward, I miss the SA/SA2 one. If it wasn't for Shadow stealing the design for himself, he'd probably still have it outside the handheld games. :<
Super Sonic's look has always been like that. The only times his hair was like Shadow's was in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 and in the handhelds.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Super Sonic's look has always been like that. The only times his hair was like Shadow's was in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 and in the handhelds.
It has not always been like that. The one right now is slightly different from the originals in the matter of the top spine now curving upward instead of just pointing upward. And even so, it was always the SA/SA2 one for the gen AFTER that one until Heroes. And they aren't like Shadow's, Shadow's are like HIS. Everyone knows Shadow is just a Super Sonic recolor/ripoff anyways. XD

History aside, fact remains that I don't like it. It looks like it's trying too hard.

Kryal

Smash Ace
for some reason I can't save as any type of file except for a raw data file...

and in settings, it won't let me check all the kinds of associated files I want to be able to save as >.>

I get an unhandled exception error...
You need admin privileges for associations, because it changes the registry. Some files will only export in raw mode. Others like textures and models allow you to choose.

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
It has not always been like that. The one right now is slightly different from the originals in the matter of the top spine now curving upward instead of just pointing upward. And even so, it was always the SA/SA2 one for the gen AFTER that one until Heroes. And they aren't like Shadow's, Shadow's are like HIS. Everyone knows Shadow is just a Super Sonic recolor/ripoff anyways. XD

History aside, fact remains that I don't like it. It looks like it's trying too hard.
Hmm, I guess your right.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Is BrawlBox going to have a copy/paste ENTIRE framedata soon? It's very, very tedious to work with animating this way, even with copypasting bone by bone.

A simple solution would be allowing the copypasting of All (the All button in the bone index).

Top Bottom