• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

manman1235

Smash Cadet
If you mean scaling down a group of vertices, that's alright. as long as no verts are deleted you're good.
The problem with it is that it won't import into the mdl0 right. Does DDBox 1.0 have a problem with importing the 3DS into the model? Everything i do (even tiny edits), glitches in brawlbox.

EDIT: IT WAS THE VERSION OF VERTEX BOX!! I AM WORKING TO FINISH HYDRA NOW!! :D

SUPEREDIT: I'll put a download link after the weekend. I leave you with this:

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Episode V: Maxim Tomato Strikes Back.

Also, the All Consuming Fire Flower of Health Replenishment.

A.B.K.S.S

Smash Cadet
Battlefield's Final Destination v 1.0

This is my recent project almost completed.

Battlefield's Final Destination

I created this because I like Final Destination's Background, but not the platform. So I replaced it with Battlefield's platform.
***PROBLEMS***
- The textures are a tad bit off

Version 1.2 will be coming soon.

Enjoy ;)

DOWNLOAD

RandomTBush

Smash Ace

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but could someone tell me if it's possible to completely remove Final Smash eyes? I'm currently having problems with a Marth import over Falco and I can't get rid of those damned FS eyes...

hammerbros.98

Smash Lord
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but could someone tell me if it's possible to completely remove Final Smash eyes? I'm currently having problems with a Marth import over Falco and I can't get rid of those damned FS eyes...
Two ways...
Vertex or deleting polygons...

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I mean, I want them gone. Completely. And there are no polygons associated with the EyeYellow texture.

EDIT: Well, I found that polygons 8 and 9 control the final smash eyes. I followed the hexing tutorial EXACTLY. And guess what? It was a complete failure. In-game, the model is a total mess and lags the game. Could someone please help me? :(

hammerbros.98

Smash Lord
No, my character just has these bright EyeWhites and no irises.
oh, It is Vertex way.

Vertex polygons 8 and 9 size down....

If not work....

maybe try pikazz's way....

I never tried that before...

(edit: not again, same accident for posts!)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
So, quick question... does anyone have MenSelchrFaceB110 (Bowser's)? It was removed from the usual place, and using another character's apparently causes freezing.

Also, this for no reason.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Well, I removed my first polygon! :3 I found that removing them one at a time works. :)

UPDATE: Well, it worked great. Until I got to those accursed EyeYellows. They just REFUSE to be hexed out. :c

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Well, I removed my first polygon! :3 I found that removing them one at a time works. :)

UPDATE: Well, it worked great. Until I got to those accursed EyeYellows. They just REFUSE to be hexed out. :c
Can you send me the file you're working with? I'd like to take a look.

Top Bottom