• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
will upload the sandbag pretty pretty soon

I did add some bones on nintendogs, 11 bones.

guess how many hours it took :]
I started at 13-14 and got finished 21.00 (swedish time)
and I had one hour break between them, I just saying wooow! timecomsuming xD

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Honestly, I'm still skeptical. After all the times I've seen "100% glitch free" or "works perfectly", roughly 1-2% actually are. Roader is a prime example.

I don't mean that as an insult or anything, I just have my reasons for wanting to see it in action first. Plus I haven't even seen the new Brawl Box yet, let alone used it, so I don't know how practical or effective it is for this sort of thing.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Anyone ever gonna make a tutorial for this? :) Or better yet, a program that simplifies it?
only I know for the moment on "my" way, BJ96 had but gets ingame lag after 2 or more bones and Fortwaffles but it adds "fake bones".
I will not do a tutorial :/ cause my lack of proper english grammar is BAD! it will turn you all into a questionmark and ask many questions. this isn't rookie stuff, if you do something wrong, it's seems easier to redo everything instead for finding the problem D:
must keep your head cold and be focused all the time.
it's way too time comsuming, adding 11 more bones on nintendogs took 6-7 hours, I am not kidding D;
Honestly, I'm still skeptical. After all the times I've seen "100% glitch free" or "works perfectly", roughly 1-2% actually are. Roader is a prime example.

I don't mean that as an insult or anything, I just have my reasons for wanting to see it in action first. Plus I haven't even seen the new Brawl Box yet, let alone used it, so I don't know how practical or effective it is for this sort of thing.
maybe I should do a movie about Sandbag so you and everyone can see how glitchfree he is before downloading in fear for the "glitchness"

and you should test it, play animations in full speed, easier to port animations, 90+/- and 180+/- to add on bones. something for you :3

megaminerzero

Smash Rookie
I've read that Sandbag can get enough bones without breaking to go over Pikachu, Samus, and Squirtle. Pikachu is currently occupied. Will this hack work over :samusbrawl:?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
what about the long abandoned primid? i'm attempting him over lucas, but man, lucas has a massive bone tree. just finished it when i realized i did it wrong, and now i gotta redo a lot of it. hopefully it works as well as your sandbag. ;)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
maybe I should do a movie about Sandbag so you and everyone can see how glitchfree he is before downloading in fear for the "glitchness"

and you should test it, play animations in full speed, easier to port animations, 90+/- and 180+/- to add on bones. something for you :3
A video would help.

And I would have jumped at the chance to try it, if my computer had a graphics card. It had to be removed... eh, this whole big fiasco. Hence why I haven't posted anything lately.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Maybe if you just share 2 different models with the difference of one added bone, we could figure out things ourselves.

I mean, leave us both a 4-bone and a 5-bone sandbags to watch the differences O.o

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I've read that Sandbag can get enough bones without breaking to go over Pikachu, Samus, and Squirtle. Pikachu is currently occupied. Will this hack work over :samusbrawl:?
I know but it ends up with alot of glitches. he is over pikachu
Maybe if you just share 2 different models with the difference of one added bone, we could figure out things ourselves.

I mean, leave us both a 4-bone and a 5-bone sandbags to watch the differences O.o
you can look at the sandbag model in hex how I did :3

gah! I wanna release it but I wanna do a video/machinima about it first ;_;
why can't I decide

I will do one playable character :3
one hint, it's have never been playable before!

someone dare to guess? >:3

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
my next playable character is...
STAGEBLOCK!

from one bone to 39! over olimar but unluckly, it has glitches. it likes to freeze D:
I think it might it's XRotN/YRotN/ThrowN or the bones flags :/

otherwise, will try to put him over pikachu

some more pics in here

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I'm curious about this new version now. With Sandbag; have you tested things like throws actually moving characters, and the shield being controllable, or the footstool placement? Among other things like FS aura and items attaching to the right place.

... Yeah, I'm a natural skeptic.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
thanks for Hammerbros.98, I remembered now why it likes to freeze.
didn't have enough bones, had 39 and olimar had 45 xD
so I redid stageblock so it has 45 bones.
fully working!

100% glitchfree is you count out a little grapfical glitch, sometimes the some grafpics likes to be in center on the stages a short time, when returns to the stageblock D:

thanks again hammerbros.98 for make me remember x3
Isn't in blank in the back though?

:phone:
used a vertex hack by Mewtwo_2000, a vertex hack so it has a backside, but doesn't have anything at the bottom x3
You know what's not blank in the back though? Final Destination.
that's funny! xD
Haha with the right PSA and animation work a stage block character would be so funny.
like a large stageblock with couple stageblocks like spring, ladder, ice ect as pikmins? :3 that would be funny
I'm curious about this new version now. With Sandbag; have you tested things like throws actually moving characters, and the shield being controllable, or the footstool placement? Among other things like FS aura and items attaching to the right place.

... Yeah, I'm a natural skeptic.
tested everything you said, works just perfect <3
well, the items isn't rotated right, items are out of his back D: but it works perfect <3
and the shield isn't moveable cause his throwN bone isn't renamed but it's there it should and shrinking as it should.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
took time to finish this

dusknoir over lucario with real bones!
he has some more glitches than he was over yoshi but I want the aura ball and B up so much D:
he doesn't freeze though and he can grab and throw, pick up items footstol and be footstoled.
however the grapfics likes to enter the middle in the stage and get stuck in the middle of the stage and polygons are fixed than stretched O_o looks like baby jesus!

this get it fixed, I know how to fix them :3

<w<

>w>

The sandbag is now released

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22295

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
We certainly don't want him to have electric attacks, for starters, no do we? ;)

I was thinking he'd attack mainly with his body, with typeless attacks.

mariodk

Smash Ace
long time since i postes here but Previews of Kid buu v0.1 moveset:
N-B:
Load(will use the same GF as planet Burst but ofc smaller so it will be Pink so charge the Pink-hameha):

Fire:

(also got other Load/fire in Air but was too lazy to preview them)

FS(that why not uploaded yet needing the ball more Pink):

Down-taunt(sleep):

wait1:

Run:

walk:

up-B/Down is only good to preview with a Video
as soon Pink planet Burst i make video + upload the beta

Top Bottom