• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks, and that looks pretty good, although I don't know who that might be. His face rings a bell, though.

Also, for my Mr.Destructoid problem, I looked for a tutorial but it doesn't really explain how to fix it. I think it says that an alternative way would be to copy the hex data of the BodyM bone into the TransN bone?

Quoting:

"3c EyeYellowM bone, or ‘why does my model only show when I have a smash ball?’ As I explained above, this bone is only active when you have a smash ball. Look at it this way, are Metaknight’s wings always out? No. Is his cape always out? No. The EyeYellowM works the same way, except when you have a smash ball. This is also why, say, Mario’s hat not appearing when over most other fighters, because Mario’s HatM bone is bone index 1, while most others’ EyeYellowM is also index 1. So how do you make the model show up then? Find where your new model’s BodyM bone is. Then, the easiest way to fix it is by bone hexing, and trust me, its one simple change, and I’ll have a picture showing exactly what you need to do. Either that, or you can put the model over Olimar, Yoshi, or ROB, because they don’t have an EyeYellowM bone. Or hope that the BodyM is lower in the bone structure. as a note also, there are other bones that only show during certain times, so it's just best to hex the BodyM (or whatever model bone you want showing) bone over the TransN (if you want it always showing.)."

Edit: Not sure if I did it right (Probably not), but it still didn't work. And I can confirm that I have this issue because when I get the Smash Ball, he's visible.

Edit: FIXED! :D

Roo525

Smash Ace
PIPIPIPIPIPIPIPI- PIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! :DDDDDD

Nice nice NICE KTH!!
My only concerns are that he is too small, and his color is a little pale, but I"m sure that is to be fixed.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
He'll find a way. I can't imagine it being hard.

Also Holycrap Squidward, and that Usopp and Goku look pretty win too!

Roo525

Smash Ace
It seems nigh-on impossible to make a perfect Pichu from pikachu, but you have definately come the closest of anyone, good job. :3

Unfortunately, this hack is going to be pointless with the close completion of the MDL0 converter... >_>

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Who would've thought that vertexing hacking would lead to Looney Tunes characters. And the irony is that Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal wasn't too good of a game.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Since you chaps seem to all appreciate Meat Boy, perhaps someone could help me out.

Team Meat, the creators of the Meat Boy series, have specifically requested video from me of this hack, since I've sent them the pictures, they were ecstatic about it, and now they want to see him in action.

I don't have the devices required to take video, could someone take a short video of my Meat Boy hack and put it on YouTube?

Roo525

Smash Ace
Sharky? Never heard of you, but you sound important. Nice to meet ya!!

Also, everyone give a cheer for static sonic, the worse sonic revamp EVUR!!

Now, if anybody has some GOOD suggestions for hacks, I'd like to hear 'em. I'm running dry. :(

Since you chaps seem to all appreciate Meat Boy, perhaps someone could help me out.

Team Meat, the creators of the Meat Boy series, have specifically requested video from me of this hack, since I've sent them the pictures, they were ecstatic about it, and now they want to see him in action.

I don't have the devices required to take video, could someone take a short video of my Meat Boy hack and put it on YouTube?
THATS SO COOL!! I'll record for you!! :3
I've made a Machinima-like video before, so this should be easy.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
I really hate to break this to you.

But that Sonic hack will not work. I've got experience with Sonic hacks.

Sonic's spines cannot be vertex hacked so simply, there's alot of complex stuff that goes wrong, and 99% of the sonic vertex hacks out there right now are, in actuality, bone hacks.

It looks great, though! Don't be discouraged. I don't want to ruin your fun, but just know that exporting that will be a pain.

But thank you SO much for the video, it doesn't have to be long or even feature much, I just wanted proof that he's in game and not just a series of photoshopped screenshots.

Roo525

Smash Ace
I really hate to break this to you.

But that Sonic hack will not work. I've got experience with Sonic hacks.

Sonic's spines cannot be vertex hacked so simply, there's alot of complex stuff that goes wrong, and 99% of the sonic vertex hacks out there right now are, in actuality, bone hacks.

It looks great, though! Don't be discouraged. I don't want to ruin your fun, but just know that exporting that will be a pain.

But thank you SO much for the video, it doesn't have to be long or even feature much, I just wanted proof that he's in game and not just a series of photoshopped screenshots.
I wasn't actually going to release this, but now you give me a reason REALLY not to do it.
And I'll make this video great, juet wait and see.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Wait....... they saw it.....?

UGHHH!!!!!! I WISH I GOT OFF MY BUTT AND ACTUALLY MADE IT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!!!
(I have Super Meat Boy on 360, and was following it through its development until it was finally launched.. SUCH a great game..!)
*JEALOUS* :facepalm::fuuu:

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Wait....... they saw it.....?

UGHHH!!!!!! I WISH I GOT OFF MY BUTT AND ACTUALLY MADE IT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!!!
(I have Super Meat Boy on 360, and was following it through its development until it was finally launched.. SUCH a great game..!)
*JEALOUS* :facepalm::fuuu:
Au Contraire, my friend, I as well have been following it's development, even through the early flash days. I've got it on the Computer, though, not the 360.

And their exact words on the hack, taken from the tweet, are as follows:

holy god you are my hero, tell me when the vid is up

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight

I'll help ya out there.
I just made him do some random crap in training mode with him on zoom, if thats allright.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXlrVPqk8E

Photos

Smash Journeyman
are lucario's dreads unhackable like sonics spikes? or do they just have to patched enough? because i'm hacking lucario into a human. :D
once i've got enough progress i'll show.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
are lucario's dreads unhackable like sonics spikes? or do they just have to patched enough? because i'm hacking lucario into a human. :D
once i've got enough progress i'll show.
I'm pretty sure they can be hacked because I've seen it before with Zoroark and stuff.

Top Bottom